Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he has the self awareness of a thick gnat. He thinks that his lies are well concealed and that everyone else has the same level of critical thinking as him. He cannot conceive that his intentions and lies are so easily visible to others.
He is particularly dangerous as his ill intent is clear, so only particularly vulnerable individuals tend to fall for it. And if the net he casts is to snare teens then it is even more worrying.
I’ve been keeping an eye on him for two years now I think. He gets worse and worse in terms of thinking he’s winning the lying game :/
I imagine he’s getting catfished a lot. But, as the mother of his child proves, it only takes one child to fall for it for him to get what he wants. He’s so disgusting. Such a horrible, obsessed perve.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think that he is just extremely camp? It’s hard to imagine this guy being strictly hetero - I honestly think this might be something he’s struggling with

Reactions: 24
Why does he never learn?! We've been down the whole agent, management, legal advice route before and NONE OF IT WAS TRUE!! What an absolute tragic little sad pathetic weasel he is. Makes my skin crawl the rat

Reactions: 26
Urgh. I don't think anyone has ever made my skin crawl like this man does. He is so ODD.

Reactions: 15
Oh noooo Pooly Pops is getting legal advice😱 Shiver me timbers. Poor fools gona waste all his cameo money on legal advice that will amount to duck all😂

Ps this new "Female" in his life is most likely a catfish or just using him for eventual clout like Sophie did. But part of me hopes its real if it means he fucks off tik tok for good.

Reactions: 24
He would need all the money in the world to begin to take this on. Pool we know you can only afford 2 outfits, live with your dad and have no job, behave babs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Make your mind up which is fact and which is fiction Paul.
The whole point of joining a Union and having a Union rep is that they cover everything financially for you when it comes to legal matters. If you perused legal matters privately through civil or criminal cases, yes, in most cases you would have to pay. So something isn’t adding up, buttercup.
Unions cover WORKPLACE issues, not people taking the piss out of you on social media.
May I also add to join a Union you must first be employed…
Yet again your empty threats have made you look very silly, as you are not up to scratch nor educated on unions, legal matters or any of the issues you are referring to in your most recent video.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oooo whose ruffled his feathers this morning 😂😂
Turn ur comments on Paul babs come on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
BAAHAHAHAHA he's contacting the union 🤣 not sure the unemployed n0nces being called out on the Internet get covered by unions.

ETA I'm shaking in my boots that Paul is going to sue us all 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His videos are SO CRINGE. Please just go away.....

No way has he got an agent hahahahahaha what a dick.

Reactions: 6
Guys I can’t risk it. Paul will ruin me.

his agent management team are onto us

im Gonna lose it all

I’m just a normal human being

just innocent men

Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
why does he act like he's just friendly and wants conversation when he clearly just wants his hole
I know, right? I’d have speck more respect for him if he just dropped the creepy nice guy act which borders on sad fishing and was just open that he just scours sm for sex (if it was consensual and not with girls 20 years younger than him, mind). That’s what all his dancing and lives are for - to get a girlfriend/sex and it’s so tragic. If he wanted friendship he’d get hobbies, go out with colleagues socially (I know he doesn’t have any) and get a bleeping life.

Reactions: 11
Please Pool, I'm too young to go to jail I won't survive! Please call off your Union agent legal team Pool i BEG YOU!😭

Thats it I'm gonna have to change my name and move to the snowy wilderness of Siberia☹

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think that he is just extremely camp? It’s hard to imagine this guy being strictly hetero - I honestly think this might be something he’s struggling with
YES ive often thought this - some of his mannerisms and movements on one particular dance video - the one he did in a hotel when he had the book on the table In the background - was SO camp

Reactions: 9
I feel like he had a job and they’ve found out about him on social media and he’s been sacked and now he’s pissed. Obviously wants to blame everyone else and not himself (the man who called a 15 year old a delectable princess)
Proper narcissist behaviour again and again and again

Reactions: 14
Weird that he spent all morning getting legal advice. Especially when he’s working so much he can’t see his son on Father’s Day. :sneaky: All these fibs are getting confusing.

He should give defamation a quick Google, don’t need to be a solicitor to know he’s not got a case.

Reactions: 10
It’s gotten to the point when you search just ‘Paul’ on TikTok the top videos are him, not even Logan Paul, I still don’t understand why he can’t see why his behaviour is wrong.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.