Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope we all get put in the same prison block my little hamlets. Then we can talk about Pool for our life sentencesšŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how he kept repeating the "legal side of things" because his tiny, malfunctioning brain couldn't think of an adult way to say it. Paul, no one is threatened by you, the police will tell you to get off social media and stop exposing yourself, they'll also check all your communications if it goes any further... so good luck with that when you love to message teenagers.

Reactions: 23
Take a drink every time Paul says ā€œweā€™ll see what happensā€ ā€œI WILLā€ and ā€œlegal side of thingsā€ā€¦.

Paul. There will be a case reference number but there wonā€™t be a file full of information. The police wonā€™t give a tit about this because the first thing theyā€™ll ask is whether anything is unfounded. You slept with a 16 year old. You reap what you sow my dude.

Reactions: 16
There is no police file, there is no legal advice he is doing this a scare tactic. If the police were involved they would tell him to come off whilst they investigate. He is so dumb. The man has no job so how is he going to afford legal cover, also imagine him going to the police? The police would investigate and soon see that he is the problem and that he would be in trouble.

Own up for your actions and stop trying to be the big scary man because you are nothing more than a weasel.

Reactions: 24
"I am still a normal human being" Well yes Paul, we know you are, you like to think you are some sort of social media giant... but it's not for the right reasons. No one watches your videos and thinks that it's entertaining or cool, they are wondering why an unemployed 42-year-old is poncing on teenage girls and dancing like he's in a gay bar. Literally, everyone is taking the piss Paul, and it might not be nice, but that should be your sign to get off social media, concentrate on being a dad and stop embarrassing him and the rest of your family.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s repeated often on TikTok that Paul lost his virginity to his ex, the mother of his child at the age of 27. Does anyone know where this comes from and if itā€™s true?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that he is just extremely camp? Itā€™s hard to imagine this guy being strictly hetero - I honestly think this might be something heā€™s struggling with
Yes I agree. He also appears to be quite repulsed by the thought of gay men. Homophobia? Perhaps šŸ¤”. Or denial šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
How quickly do you reckon his agent/management team will drop him when folk find out who they are and they get slammed from all angles for representing a guy whoā€™s been repeatedly outed as one of the biggest creeps on TikTok?

I canā€™t imagine any brand touching him with a barge pole when all the attention he gets is negative so theyā€™ll make little to no money off him šŸ¤£

The only reason Cameo havenā€™t had a massive amount of abuse is because folk are having so much fun using it to rip the piss out of him but even that wonā€™t last for long.

Such a strange, strange little manā€¦

Reactions: 3
Everytime I watch one of his ranting vids I feel like Iā€™m sat in my year 8 head of years office getting told off, giving empty threats to try and scare you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So I donā€™t know much about him as heā€™s just started coming up on my FYP but every video Iā€™ve watched has made my skin crawl.

Why on earth would anyone in their right mind want a cameo from this man?!?

Reactions: 1
Paul, I work with Unions every single week as part of my role in HR

1) Unions only represent people who are WORKING
2) A union would only help if they thought they could, I donā€™t know of a union rep out of the many I know who would help you with this issue
3) A union is there to act as a middleman between a person and the company they work for. To provide support and guidance and get the best possible outcome for both sides.

So how are the union helping you with people on the internet? Do you think we are all 16 and donā€™t understand how things work? Turn your comments on, and youā€™ll soon realise you are the most hated man on TikTok. All we want is you off social media and not grooming children. Instead youā€™re doubling down on lies to try and save your own skin, and the lies are so bad they make no sense at all.

Reactions: 23
Ok but how are we going to keep a straight face in court when all our messages comparing him to ham are read out? I'm going to need to start practising.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can you imagine if this all backfired onto Paul and he got arrested for being a nonce šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If there was an on going police investigation Paul would have been asked to stop making TikTokā€™s until itā€™s over, heā€™s talking complete and utter shite

Reactions: 13
So just watched his latest vid. A couple of things Pauly pops. No one, and I mean no one, has ever successfully brought a prosecution against a Tattle poster. Because itā€™s an opinion forum. In your opinion a 42 year old man fishing for teenage girls on the internet is ok. We donā€™t happen to agree.

Also, most of the stuff that gets posted on here is people commentating on fact. YOUR actions and YOUR videos. So thereā€™s that.

The police have a file (ok Paul, whatever) of stuff in case the law changes. You cannot prosecute someone retrospectively if the law suddenly changes you absolute cock. If the law changed tomorrow so that push bikes could not be ridden on public roads, you wouldnā€™t be able to prosecute someone who road their bike on a public road last week. Itā€™s not how it works šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

So if you want to waste your not so hard earned Cameo money on a wegal woute then go ahead. bleeping idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe it's Equity, now that he has an agent? Surely you only deal with union solicitors' if it's an employment issue? Unless, it's the free helplines you get access to?

I'm confused. Too busy for anything for a month but can spend all morning on the phone to the police and lawyers and the union.

Reactions: 3
Paul does a few cameos and thinks he can afford a defamation case šŸ˜­ why donā€™t you just start by moving out of your dads house first babe xx

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He will have been sacked from his care job and contacted his union blaming us and tiktok.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.