Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think paul is getting scammed. Talk of not caring how much it costs and very poorly worded and ill informed rant about it. He hasn’t had sound advice for sure.

Reactions: 5
It’s gotten to the point when you search just ‘Paul’ on TikTok the top videos are him, not even Logan Paul, I still don’t understand why he can’t see why his behaviour is wrong.
Actually one of the top videos is a video of him twisting someones words and about him asking for ages that isn’t that good is it bab. Hi x

Reactions: 3
Is Walter giving him any legal assistance I wonder🤔 Haven't heard of ole Walt since he appeared in the video where Pool Doxxed him hmmm🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine the call to the police

‘ people on tiktok are saying I’m grooming teenagers’

‘And are you grooming teenagers Paul?’

‘Well I let 16 year olds add me on snapchat and I also got a 16 year old pregnant once but NO IM JUST A REALLY NICE GUY, hi’

I’m sure we’re all quaking in our boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think maybe your priority should be to stop being a creep on the internet and sort your life out, but sure, spend your hard earned cameo money. There’s one definitive action you could take to make this stop, but you just won’t do it. You keep finding new ways to make it worse and worse, blaming everyone else but yourself along the way.

Reactions: 9
even if something did one day change with regards to laws and what people can say online.. it’s not going to be applied retrospectively so absolutely nothing can come of most of this?🤣

hammys just start adding allegedly and you’re good to go

Reactions: 11
Literally all the police will say is ‘come off tiktok’ and Paul will be like ‘TECHNICALLY I’ve done nothing wrong 😠

Reactions: 8
And you know his "legal team" will just issue some cease and desists as if they mean literally anything

Reactions: 2
Ive not even seen this video but I am CRYING laughing on my way home from work. On public transport 😬
This guy is ridiculous now.
A union??
sometimes I feel bad for him. He really can’t be very intelligent. But he’s just such a creepy weirdo and I can’t take my eyes away from the car crash that is his life!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand genuinely how adding 16 year olds on Snapchat is acceptable in any way shape or form. I’m 29 and honestly the thought of having a teenager on socials (who isn’t direct family) makes me feel queasy.

Union of what exactly
Ive not even seen this video but I am CRYING laughing on my way home from work. On public transport 😬
This guy is ridiculous now.
A union??
sometimes I feel bad for him. He really can’t be very intelligent. But he’s just such a creepy weirdo and I can’t take my eyes away from the car crash that is his life!
union of what though?!

Reactions: 10
Make your mind up which is fact and which is fiction Paul.
The whole point of joining a Union and having a Union rep is that they cover everything financially for you when it comes to legal matters. If you perused legal matters privately through civil or criminal cases, yes, in most cases you would have to pay. So something isn’t adding up, buttercup.
Unions cover WORKPLACE issues, not people taking the piss out of you on social media.
May I also add to join a Union you must first be employed…
Yet again your empty threats have made you look very silly, as you are not up to scratch nor educated on unions, legal matters or any of the issues you are referring to in your most recent video.
I thought this too. Your union protects your working rights! They can help you if your employer is bleeping about with your contract or discriminating against you - they’re not a legal catch all who will randomly help you sue people on tiktok. Deeply stupid..

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand genuinely how adding 16 year olds on Snapchat is acceptable in any way shape or form. I’m 29 and honestly the thought of having a teenager on socials (who isn’t direct family) makes me feel queasy.

Union of what exactly

union of what though?!
Union of a flaky sausage roll xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Genuine question, how did he get his ex pregnant? Now I don’t mean the obvious, I’m aware he put his little pork cocktail sausage inside her and probably rocked her world for half a second before blowing his load

but how did she become pregnant? As a teenager you think you’re invincible so probably risk the bare back dance but as a grown adult why was he not using protection? I bet he’s the type of guy who’s like, ‘I don’t get any pleasure with condoms’. As if she would get any pleasure either way with his albino worm going inside her…

bad enough he was sleeping with a teenager, but to not even practice safe sex and her becoming a teen mum that will forever have to stay in contact with pool now is just another level

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Laughed out loud at him saying ‘the police have a file with lots of information in it’. Yes, pool. Probably about you and your weird behaviour. Not people taking the piss on tiktok and tattle ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Hello there, we’ve received a report from someone that you called them a nonce online”

“Well, he did get a 16 year old pregnant when he was 27”

“Ah.. right..”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s amazing he has time to sign with an agency, get legal advice, talk to the police AND work all these hours

Reactions: 19
surely the legal advice would have just been "stop falling for catfishes who say they are under 25" and "stop doxxing people on your platform" ?

Reactions: 17
Sue me all you want pal, this cost of living crisis has left me skint so you're getting diddly squat from me I'm afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.