Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sitting on your couch, enjoying a nice can of carlsberg on a Saturday night. Your 42 year old unemployed son waltzes through the door.

“Where’ve you been son?” you ponder.

He takes an earphone from his left ear and the faint sound of George Ezras “Green Grass” fills the room.

He looks you dead in the eye

“Oh, I’ve just been geocaching with a 19 year old kid I met on a childrens dance app”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Why is Sophie’s mods muting anyone who asks her about Paul even though that is quite literally the only thing anyone would ever EVER frequent her live for?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is Sophie’s mods muting anyone who asks her about Paul even though that is quite literally the only thing anyone would ever EVER frequent her live for?
I literally just got muted for saying green green grass like calm down love 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Paul as you read this… just answer this simple issue which is what bothers most people, and I think you missed the point -

why are you willingly engaging in conversation with TEENAGERS? Why do you want to speak to 19 year olds?even if “they messaged you” why are youcontinuing the convo and agreeing to meet?

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t those messages from a catfish anyway, so they weren’t serious or genuine... so Paul’s argument means nothing really. Just shows he was happily thinking he was talking to a “kinky 19 year old” 🥴

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t those messages from a catfish anyway, so they weren’t serious or genuine... so Paul’s argument means nothing really. Just shows he was happily thinking he was talking to a “kinky 19 year old” 🥴
God I bet he thought all his Christmas's came at once innit.
A kinky 19 year old who likes Geocaching 😅
I bet he was frothing at the bleeping mouth.
So glad it was a catfish

Reactions: 15
Worse. He was happily thinking he was talking to a kinky 16yr old. 🤮

Reactions: 4
Also happy fathers day to all those good fathers out there who are allowed to actually see their kids cos they are normal, productive citizens of society.
Paul, do your son one good thing and leave him alone bestie x

Reactions: 11
God I bet he thought all his Christmas's came at once innit.
A kinky 19 year old who likes Geocaching 😅
I bet he was frothing at the bleeping mouth.
So glad it was a catfish
I imagine Paul’s idea of kinky is sex without socks on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd love to hire a private investigator just to blow a hole in his constant lies

Reactions: 7
His new Tik tok “I have to wait for a month for my Father’s Day”

just admit you aren’t allowed to see yours!!

Reactions: 20
Someone said on his insta that it's illegal to work all those hours he claims to be doing. He then spurted some bs about opting out then deleted it not long afterwards.

Reactions: 6
Someone said on his insta that it's illegal to work all those hours he claims to be doing. He then spurted some bs about opting out then deleted it not long afterwards.
In healthcare you can sign to say you’re happy to do more than 48 hours a week but I’m certain that just allows you to do overtime on top of your normal working hours by choice. It’s certainly isn’t 8-11.30pm 7 days a week that’s obscene and dangerous

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.