Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of who messaged first Paul, you as the "adult" should shut it down immediately. People would back off if you did the right thing and refused point blank to entertain messages off young girls. By you being the "nice, smily guy who does no wrong", all you're doing is grooming these young women and leading people to believe you are the victim.

My husband is the same age as you and has a daughter older than these women you're trying to geocache. All your problems/parody accounts etc would cease to exist if you realised your behaviour is problematic and worked on changing this aspect of your personality. You never know, you might actually get some real life, adult friends if you stop trying to duck teenagers

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So now pool has done his ‘explanation’ vid and people are rightly telling him he’s wrong still how long do we give till he delete and flounces off

Reactions: 6
His reply videos are getting less and less likes, his current one is really low. This whole pretending to work and being 'out the public eye' apart from defending his creepy behaviour will be the end of him

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen his Snapchat story - yes I’m giving this app another go, if I message you back you must tell me your age so I can save it for future. Imagine saying that whole statement and not realising somethings off 😂

Pool you’re reading this, why you blurring your messages out but showing hers if you ain’t done naffin.

Reactions: 16
Anyone seen his Snapchat story - yes I’m giving this app another go, if I message you back you must tell me your age so I can save it for future. Imagine saying that whole statement and not realising somethings off 😂

Pool you’re reading this, why you blurring your messages out but showing hers if you ain’t done naffin.
I was half tempted to get Snapchat just to see his latest but that's too far for me (I'm 35 🤣)

Reactions: 3
His son will be 19 and he’ll still be pursuing girls the same age. And he still won’t see it as weird.

Reactions: 9
I was half tempted to get Snapchat just to see his latest but that's too far for me (I'm 35 🤣)
Haha I only have it because I have teenagers with it so I keep an eye on all the maps and tit make sure it’s turned off. That Man gives me the heebie geebies

Haha I only have it because I have teenagers with it so I keep an eye on all the maps and tit make sure it’s turned off. That Man gives me the heebie geebies
Oh yeah I get that my mate has it because it's all his teenage daughter will use to text etc. Paul just using it because he's running out of options and can use a feature where messages can disappear is just messed up 😬

Paul, learn the difference between legal and moral. They may be over 18 but it’s still completely, utterly, disgustingly, morally wrong that you are seeking out this age group of women when you are a 42 year old.

Reactions: 11
Knew tattle wouldnt let me down. This blokes all over my fyp. Who the hell is he. What is he. Whats wrong with his eyes?

I dont seem to be the only one. If my fyp isnt him, its ppl complaining about him being on their fyp hahaha
Exactly what I did “who’s this guy? I’ll check tattle”

That last TikTok does him no favours. The girl said she was kinky (or described as such) which should have been a MASSIVE red flag of her intentions. If he is as honourable as he says he is, he should have backed off immediately. But no...
He actually said "I don't know how I feel about your sister saying you're kinky". It's at the bottom and he hasn't showed any other messages after that! He's shooting himself in the foot! I HATE him

Reactions: 10
All he’s proven with his new vid is that he doesn’t see an issue with flirting with a teenager as a 42 year old man, it’s so funny how he thinks he’s ‘clearing his name’ when the hole just keeps on getting deeper 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I’m 26 so 19 isn’t a HUGE age gap (nothing like 19 - 42) but if a 19 year old was messaging me using the words like “kinky” with the kind of platform he has I would take a step back and think hmm maybe I should take this time to explain to this young women why that could lead her into some trouble, or even just block her. Not then plan to meet up with her ALONE to go “geo-catching” or whatever predatory meet up he had planned.

The. Man isn’t well, those messages have actually made him so much worse in my eyes. If you are brave Paul read out the full message? Not just the bit that put you in a better light?
Better yet show us the messages with the child you planned to meet up with in London. Yeno the one you brought the cond0m with :)) filthy, vile, PEAD0
Exactly!! Why would he still go to meet her after that! Maybe he thought she was into kinky Geocaching fetish sex in churches!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.