Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue with Paul is that he doesnā€™t take responsibility, itā€™s always someone elseā€™s fault. I do not remember his specific argument for messaging young girls but it was something along like lines of ā€œthey messaged me firstā€ Whether or not they did Paul is the adult, he is the one to that should make the decisions of deciding if it is appropriate (ITS NOT PAUL) to message them back. The argument with the cameo is the exact same ā€œitā€™s his businessā€ ā€œhe does what he is toldā€ firstly the message said a few pet names nothing like the weird tit he was saying and secondly he was given a photo like I said yesterday this girl wouldā€™ve looked young either way if she was 15. Paul said himself he will decline messages he doesnā€™t want to do but he doesnā€™t seem to realise he can also decline or leave out parts where itā€™s not appropriate for a 42 year old man to be calling a young girl weird pet names. It is his choice I have no sympathy the tiktok or screenshot was no proof all it tells me is that he does not know when something is appropriate to do and when something is not appropriate. How hard would it have been to say ā€œdespite the message giving me instructions upon looking at her photo I should not have called her all these pet namesā€ This is why these threads are so important because he himself will never take responsibility.
Paul must have not been on tattle yesterday because this is EXACTLY what he did in his latest. ā€œshe messaged me firstā€ SO WHAT?!? If I was 42 and a 19 year old man messaged me I would block or just not reply?!? All these problems are caused by you and no one else.

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off you bomb scare!

All gobshite with your comments turned off.....Turn them on and act the hard man then you knob end.

No? Didn't think so you absolute shitebag.

Looking at your behaviour with a neutral eye and you ain't what people are accusing you off .... at least listen to how you are perceived by the majoirty.

I am done with drama

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Same. My husband always asks what the latest is on that n off TikTok šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I'm the same with my husband, you should have seen his face when I told him about the ham throwing incident, it was like Christmas came early šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy Saturday my little piggies.
Im trying to find the voice note where he farted to show my boyfriend šŸ¤£ I can't find it on any of the parody accounts (I'm prob being blind and there are a fair few of them and who has the time to sift through those) so if anyone knows in partocular where I can find it or has it saved to their phone pleeeease lemme know cos frankly we need the laughs

• Haha
so i thought iā€™d share a story with you all. when i was 25 i was on a night out with a friend. a young man came up to me and tried to flirt a bit with me in an 18 year old boy way. i noticed he was young (which is obvious, really Paul) and i asked his age (18) and told him that wasnā€™t appropriate but thank you for being polite. we went our separate ways and that was that. itā€™s really that simple. the fact that this man ACTIVELY seeks conversations with people not ten not twenty but over twenty years younger than him is extremely inappropriate and the fact he seems to skirt around that and continues to defend his behaviour and blame the teenage girls isā€¦ telling.

also side note but PAUL, constantly posting about accusations and drama only leads more people to tattle and finding out about your behaviour with your sons mum, and the rest. you are bringing more light to your behaviour. thanks to your recent video i now know you had planned to geocache with a 16 year old. cheers for that.

ALSO doesnā€™t he get that heā€™s in the wrong??? the fact a young girl posts two kisses or a laughing face doesnā€™t make you not predatory. god, he just doesnā€™t get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
That video feels like itā€™s very much aimed at that lass from yesterday. Also itā€™s STILL not ok for a 42 year old to be messaging a TEENAGER itā€™s vile.

Reactions: 10
Happy Saturday my little piggies.
Im trying to find the voice note where he farted to show my boyfriend šŸ¤£ I can't find it on any of the parody accounts (I'm prob being blind and there are a fair few of them and who has the time to sift through those) so if anyone knows in partocular where I can find it or has it saved to their phone pleeeease lemme know cos frankly we need the laughs
Here you go šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul - if youā€™re 42 and you go to meet a 19 year old girl, whoā€™s described herself as kinky to you, in a secluded area itā€™s bleeping weird. Iā€™m 28, I would never ever ever go and meet a 19 year old girl. Itā€™s absolutely bleeping mental.

Also, why have you never answered the question of how old the mum of your child was when you had sex with her? Youā€™re a bleeping dirty piece of tit who feeds off young women because no one your own age will ever give you the time of day

Reactions: 28
That video feels like itā€™s very much aimed at that lass from yesterday. Also itā€™s STILL not ok for a 42 year old to be messaging a TEENAGER itā€™s vile.
He acts like there is someone holding a gun to his head to reply to these teenagers?! Does he not realise half of this would stop if he just stopped messaging them

Have yous seen Sophieā€™s new video.. wonder who itā€™s aimed at šŸ·

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ can someone just do the lords work and drive over to Scunthorpe to punch this nonce square in his ham shaped pie hole.
Iā€™m sick of him taking over my fyp.
Ready for the next tiktok drama. Someone just needs to shut him the duck up for good.

• Haha
I haven't watched all of his latest vid (keep digging btw Paul) but I always found his interest in geocaching suspect. My mates went geocaching when it was a thing in their early twenties, your talking years ago. It's the first time I've heard if being talked about since. He basically wants young folk to walk about the woods with him. Which seems like his thing.

Here you go šŸ¤£
Jesus and he doesn't see this as grooming behaviour. What an absolute creep.

At least he's made it obvious he's reading Tattle. So Paul, keep posting messages and people will keep taking the piss over FYP and stay mad. You creepy condescending ham hock.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How is he missing the concept of grooming and gaslighting..,,?! No one has said heā€™s an aggressive predator, itā€™s darker than that, much darker.
How to make a man of his age understand his type of predatory behaviours, here goesā€¦

ā€œHello lovely young lady, would you like some sweeties? Oh whooops Iā€™ve left them in my van with my 6 puppies. Why donā€™t you come with me to get them and you can stroke the puppies too?ā€

Get it yet PinkEye? No bad words, no aggression; just simple coercion and manipulation. That is YOU!
bleeping idiotic scum bucket.

And your video of screenshots proves nothing, that person was honey-trapping you and you fell for it again for the millionth time. Take your phone to all the girls in your inbox parents then tell me itā€™s all innocent.

Fox Piss Gammon Headed bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Pool. You just don't get it. And since you read here and like to make videos regarding what we have said here, can you please make a video regarding what age you were and what age your sons mother was when you got her pregnant.

Please and thanks.šŸ™‚

Hi x

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.