Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ, in two years I’ll be dust…dust…no one will know who I am…dust…ham dust…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s just said he doesn’t understand why so many people discuss about him… omfg he makes my blood boil 🤬🤬

This is so concerning. SO concerning. He just said this 5 minutes ago on his live tonight. Sorry for the poor quality, I've had to compress it a lot.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I find this hard to believe. I think she thought she was influential and intelligent enough to persuade everyone he was ok and now that’s clearly failed she’s making out she’s a karen in shining armour. She’s so full of tit I can smell it from here.
Oh yeah she’s definitely full of tit, this is just what she’s implying

Reactions: 6
I don't agree with what she's doing at all and paul is a n0nce who can rot for all I care but this is literally not what she said and idk why people in her live are purposefully twisting it. she was asked "why are you allowing him around your children that you know he's attracted to" and her only response was to clarify "I dont have a daughter, I only have sons and as far as I am aware he is only attracted to women"

so many people in her live are either misunderstanding or hearing something they want to but she never said she didn't care, just that the comment was wrong because she doesn't have daughters

just clarifying it because it's happened before where someone will misinterpret something paul has said and it gets spread around as fact

(obviously everyone can interpret what she said differently etc etc)

ETA: someone has just said "surely you know there's no smoke without fire" and she said she agreed? so why would you want to be friends with him? I don't get what her goal is at all
I agree, we definitely need to be careful we're not twisting words. But her response was still pretty damning and to me seemed to be of the same sort of sentiment as "its OK cos my kids are boys"

Although all we've wanted from the beginning was for as many people as possible to know he's a wrongun, the problem with an increased number of people being aware of him is that misinformation gets spread like wildfire and tattle is just one little planet in the Paul solar system now.

Reactions: 7
He seems to think this whole “I was in Lincoln for a year in 2006” thing is a revelation that we’re all going to be shocked by, but I’m genuinely lost and confused… can anyone explain this to me?

Reactions: 2
"she was and still is more mature than me"
ok and a mature child is still a child so you were a grown adult grooming and having sexual contact with a child, paul

Reactions: 21
He seems to think this whole “I was in Lincoln for a year in 2006” thing is a revelation that we’re all going to be shocked by, but I’m genuinely lost and confused… can anyone explain this to me?
Dunno, he was already "madly in love" with a child in 2007, maybe it has relevance to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dunno, he was already "madly in love" with a child in 2007, maybe it has relevance to that?
I wonder if it’s him saying he couldn’t have got her pregnant at 16 if that was 2006 since he was in Lincoln?

I know the gifters/subs names are funny sometimes but I really do wish people would stop. He’s literally just said “you can put the stupid names but you’re still giving me money so keep doing it” and it’s infuriating that these people are funding him

Reactions: 13
Look at his face! He’s absolutely thrilled about being called a kiddy fiddler, isn’t he?!

And that fluff that looks like a bug crawling across his dirty ginger beard makes him look even more sickening than ever 🤮

Reactions: 4
he tries so hard to get under peoples skin it's actually so funny to watch, like a teenager trying to say the worst things they can think of to their parents in the middle of a tantrum 😭

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it’s him saying he couldn’t have got her pregnant at 16 if that was 2006 since he was in Lincoln?

I know the gifters/subs names are funny sometimes but I really do wish people would stop. He’s literally just said “you can put the stupid names but you’re still giving me money so keep doing it” and it’s infuriating that these people are funding him
Yeah to be honest, anyone giving that n0nce any money is a bleeping idiot. If they saw him in the street would they throw a fiver at his head?

Reactions: 10
just watching karens live.. im sure the other day she said his BM wasn't 16 when they had the baby? now shes saying its fine in the eyes of the law and he's not seen as a paedophile by the law? has something gone on here that I've missed between them or has she just changed her tune?
what she said was that its wrong (any grown adult being with a 16/17/18 year old etc) but literally in the eyes of the law its legal

Why would you support and help him while also saying it’s wrong, or is she just that fickle

Reactions: 1
He hs just announced he has a girlfriend while playing Fifa. he said i wish you were a gamer. hes talking to her via whatsapp supposedly. he said dont worry i wont tell them your name etc yoll remain anonymous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is! I know a lot of nurses, I used to work in healthcare (so by Pool’s standards I must be a great person eh). Some are angels. Some I wouldn’t trust to pick my cat’s tit up. It’s one way or the other with healthcare professionals.
Lol I know, I am a nurse myself and I’m just shocked that she is a supporter of him & a nurse!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.