Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows what a bad, violent tempered man he is. I bet his catfish dumped him and he’s punched a wall. Really wouldn’t surprise me.

The man has a very dark side.
Its the way his bubbly façade totally disappears and it takes him a while to jump start it again.

"we'll talk we'll fix"

Paul gets to do his white knight routine, that'll cheer him up since it's the whole point of his existence.

Being a mod in Paul's live is like being a condom in his wallet. Pointless and just there for show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You can literally see rage simmering beneath the surface in his videos and lives. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he had severe anger issues.

Reactions: 7
Beautybeyondthe_eye #57 Crying on stories looking like a knob and wearing shoes too big like Sideshow Bob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
B3ast enabler though lol
I think I’m gonna have to skate on over to the Karen thread because everything I see about her makes her more of a plonker. When she comes up on my fyp she’s always bragging about money or the band she’s on as a nurse. Also why does she always talk like she’s rehearsing a script

Reactions: 10
I think I’m gonna have to skate on over to the Karen thread because everything I see about her makes her more of a plonker. When she comes up on my fyp she’s always bragging about money or the band she’s on as a nurse. Also why does she always talk like she’s rehearsing a script
Me too, see you there!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha earlier Paul was saying to one of his WhatsApp groupies "make sure you have the heating on when you come out the bath because it's cold" guess whose just made a Tik Tok after having a bath - Karan. Weird cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is Karens' thread called? ive been wondering if there was one for her for a while!

Reactions: 4
The account that left the initial comment, and the other ones in this video are CLEARLY him
This is defo Paul as I was having a convo on that Karen’s post regarding Paul when the same username started defending Paul. 5mins later Paul’s real acc had blocked me lol.
I never understand why they block cos it takes 30secs to make new acc up. Idiots.

Reactions: 10
That bleeping thing with his tongue gives me Theodore Bagwell vibes. If you know you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen a comment on Karen's live from someone who apparently knew him and says everything being said about him is true...

Reactions: 12
This is a new video for me, not seen it before. How has he aged 30 years in just 1 year? Also he defo does not dye his hair. 🤮🤮🤮
Did his head used to be less misshapen?? There's something different about the shape of his head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.