Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s basically saying that she’s now there to help and support and guide him? I cannot see him accepting this sort of help from anyone. It’s more lies.

Reactions: 14
I feel crying Paul is apt for day 13 of Paulvent 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s also admitted he pretty much does it for attention and views and money. Proving the point if people on TikTok stopped gifting and viewing him, he’d duck off.

I cannot with this woman, she’s justifying his acts towards vulnerable care home patients. Cancel the bleeping weapon.

Reactions: 18
Only thing I agree with her on is ppl need to stop gifting/trolling him. He’s doing this to get money from people. I wish ppl would stop making video responses, stop talking abt him. They are making him rich.

Reactions: 15
Florence karengale says he’s fine around her kids as they are boys and Paul’s only into young girls.
WTAF

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
i thought this karen was his pal? why’s she talking about him as if he’s some science experiment shes studying 🤨 if my pal went on live and spoke about me like that we’d no longer be speaking

Reactions: 12
Florence karengale says he’s fine around her kids as they are boys and Paul’s only into young girls.
WTAF
I don't agree with what she's doing at all and paul is a n who can rot for all I care but this is literally not what she said and idk why people in her live are purposefully twisting it. she was asked "why are you allowing him around your children that you know he's attracted to" and her only response was to clarify "I dont have a daughter, I only have sons and as far as I am aware he is only attracted to women"

so many people in her live are either misunderstanding or hearing something they want to but she never said she didn't care, just that the comment was wrong because she doesn't have daughters

just clarifying it because it's happened before where someone will misinterpret something paul has said and it gets spread around as fact

(obviously everyone can interpret what she said differently etc etc)

ETA: someone has just said "surely you know there's no smoke without fire" and she said she agreed? so why would you want to be friends with him? I don't get what her goal is at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I only caught that bit at the end- I really couldn’t tell

also the latest video from Paul “apologising” that he’s all over the FYP- he’s absolutely grinning like the cat that got the cream 😐😐😐

Reactions: 4
Pools a spineless bleep and needs someone to fight his battles.
Not sure who’s manipulating who anymore with these two.

Reactions: 3
Based on the little I caught of karans live she is strongly implying she’s out to expose him

Reactions: 6
just watching karens live.. im sure the other day she said his BM wasn't 16 when they had the baby? now shes saying its fine in the eyes of the law and he's not seen as a paedophile by the law? has something gone on here that I've missed between them or has she just changed her tune?

Given his latest video I think it’s pretty much confirmed he enjoys this attention, the negative attention. He enjoys the rumours and the name calling and the trolling. He’s a sinister little creature, smirking the entire time. He’s been so attentions deprived that this for him is the most exciting his life has ever been. He’s called a n daily, hourly even, and he LOVES it

Based on the little I caught of karans live she is strongly implying she’s out to expose him
I find this hard to believe. I think she thought she was influential and intelligent enough to persuade everyone he was ok and now that’s clearly failed she’s making out she’s a karen in shining armour. She’s so full of tit I can smell it from here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.