Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk why he posted on his insta about punching walls acting the hard man when he could be taken down by a stiff breeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not feeling well so idly scrolling tiktok and his live has come up like three times which I’ve scrolled past but he must have been live for almost two hours…. Does he never tire of the sound of his own voice? Such a narcissist

Reactions: 5
Pauls Room, or 13yr old Boy, you decide?
That is tragic. Even my 8 year old has a TV on a proper stand with a beanbag chair. Maybe if he's nicer in the next week or so Santa will get him a proper desk and chair for his lives.

Reactions: 8
HOW are people in the comments of Karen’s videos defending him?? just saw one woman say she was 15 when she met her husband and he was 10 years older, like sorry to break it to you but your husband is a creep. I get that it was “more common” back in the day but does that make it morally right? Absolutely not.

Also why does she keep saying they went on to have a 10 year relationship after as if that means anything? So grooming a literal child is fine as long as they have a lasting relationship after? duck off 🤣

I wonder if these people would be accepting of their teenage daughter getting pregnant by a man that was an decade older? Doubt it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
State of his hand, he’s like a 14 year old who gets a hickey and can’t help but show it off
He’s just absolutely pathetic, The bedroom of a child, the palette of a toddler, outs himself over and over again as a wrong then gets pissed off an punches a walk or something, probably a Pizza Box given his toughness when he gets called out being a wrong un, your a 42yr old in Pop World for duck sake, what else would you expect, known ponce with an obsession with teenagers goes clubbing in Club well known for attracting teenagers

We know you and your grooming enablers read here, this is all your own doing, I’m 43, I don’t get harassed in the street, I don’t get abused every waking second of my day, because get this, I’m not on social media, I’m not grooming Teenage Girls, I’m a regular train user for work and gigs all round the country, but I never once get noticed, photographed, followed, outed which hotel I’m at, thrown out of hotels because I’m acting like a bleep, this is all on you, you act like you have this big exciting life and are happy yet you have the TV of a Toddler to keep them occupied, dress like 14yr old at a School Disco and Groom teenagers for Sex

Pathetic waste of flesh

He's punched a wall losing on FIFA hasnt he on EASY setting

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Karen’s videos about Paul, not sure if anyone has touched but he’s saying he’s got a court order not to talk about it, but he’s told Karen who’s now telling us. She was Infact 17? Wtf is going on

Reactions: 12
Karen’s videos about Paul, not sure if anyone has touched but he’s saying he’s got a court order not to talk about it, but he’s told Karen who’s now telling us. She was Infact 17? Wtf is going on
I don’t believe a single thing that comes out of that woman’s mouth, she enjoys the attention just as much as he does. She’s a few years younger than my mum and I could not imagine my mum or any of her friends defending this. When my mum found out I’d been meeting a 25 year old when I was 16 she hit the bleeping roof, she never said “oh well you’re legal hun get on with it” 🥴 this Karen woman isn’t normal and if it’s for the clout, I think that makes it way worse! I’m also starting to think Shazza and Olivia are just as bad tbh, they know what he’s about and still go live with him.

Reactions: 9
Paul did say a few days ago when talking to Olivia and Shaz that he can't talk about his son because there was a 'legal document' him and his ex 'mutually' agreed to sign to not discuss it.

I don't believe it was as mutual as he says I think after the live with Sophie and the panties discussion around his son that the boys mothers taken Paul to court and got a court order preventing his son from being shown online and being discussed online by Paul. Honestly I'd do the same thing too to protect my child if he had Paul as a father,

Reactions: 9
Karen's comment section is actually sickening, his defenders are either saying its not illegal, age is nothing but a number ( R Kelly vibes but ok) or they've been in similar situations themselves so see nothing wrong with it (quite sad if you ask me). Losing all faith in humanity to be honest

Paul did say a few days ago when talking to Olivia and Shaz that he can't talk about his son because there was a 'legal document' him and his ex 'mutually' agreed to sign to not discuss it.

I don't believe it was as mutual as he says I think after the live with Sophie and the panties discussion around his son that the boys mothers taken Paul to court and got a court order preventing his son from being shown online and being discussed online by Paul. Honestly I'd do the same thing too to protect my child if he had Paul as a father,
I think you’re 100% correct, that was the point at which he stopped talking about him ‘online’, definitely not mutual but more had no choice but to comply.

Reactions: 7
Ugh OF COURSE Karen has to mention Caroline Flack and the be kind brigade 🙄

I imagine there will be people that disagree with me and that's absolutely fine but I will say this; Yes, it's tragic that she took her own life but she did beat her boyfriend round the head... there's evidence of that. She's not this innocent angel just because she died. She was flawed. And she clearly had mental health problems, which is awful, but that's not an excuse for beating your partner.

Just like (if Paul's mental health problems aren't fictitious) his mental health is not an excuse for all of his predatory and grooming behaviours.

Karen is a bleeping idiot. As a nurse she should be aware of safeguarding issues and that you don't have to be under the age of 16 to be groomed or coerced into doing things you wouldn't normally. I was a full grown adult when I was being coerced into doing things by my ex that I would never normally have agreed to do.

• Wow
  • Haha
Think Karen went to the same safeguarding training that Paul did and they both sat at the back giggling and throwing crumpled papers at the trainer, pair of dicks that deserve everything they get.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.