Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "apology" he probably has a semi whilst recording. What a weird narcissist.
Can we all stop subscription PLEASE!!! IM BEGGING let's stop sending gifts, subscription, everything.
I know there is a few of here that like gifting with funny usernames. But genuinely- let's cut him off to duck.
Man thinks he is an A- List celebrity "that's my life now daddy"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Prawn face has obviously been through Karen’s comments and blocked anyone who’s calling him out because I’ve been blocked 😂 don’t worry Hammie I will still continue to let everyone know you’re a groomer x

Reactions: 10
The "apology" he probably has a semi whilst recording. What a weird narcissist.
Can we all stop subscription PLEASE!!! IM BEGGING let's stop sending gifts, subscription, everything.
I know there is a few of here that like gifting with funny usernames. But genuinely- let's cut him off to duck.
Man thinks he is an A- List celebrity "that's my life now daddy"
It’s the ‘I’ve never been talked about so much in my life’ with the sexual grin on his face like when he gets sexual messages from his victims 🤢 he’s actually turned on by the fact people hate him it’s so fucked up he really needs intervention

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The apology video is too bleeping funny. The fluff getting stuck to his beard was a highlight. Then saying it’s so bleeping weird he’s everywhere. No Paul, whats weird is that you’re sexually attracted to teens mate x

Reactions: 11
It’s the ‘I’ve never been talked about so much in my life’ with the sexual grin on his face like when he gets sexual messages from his victims 🤢 he’s actually turned on by the fact people hate him it’s so fucked up he really needs intervention
Yes! You can see he's bleeping loving it the little creep 🤢

Reactions: 4
Could you possibly imagine having all these friends and a partner, and not one of them wants to tell anyone they know you. Must be absolutely soul destroying, how can he carry on his online presence knowing that because of it, people are embarrassed to know him

Reactions: 11
Paul, I am begging you. Please trim your nose hair. If you do nothing else we ask of you, please do this 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
***national paul Black out day***
Let's all have a day where we have zero interactions with him, don't watch his lives, no gifting, screen recording etc and see how much he starts to crumble after it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He really does have manky hand though. Hes live now and when you clock his hand his nails look like theyre bruised and hanging off. What the hell has he done.

Jesus this is early for him, he must have tit the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He probably thinks Karen’s videos helped him out and gave his ego more of a boost
He’s getting way too many nice comments not sure what’s going on but he is loving it

Reactions: 2
We need a video making by boo, quirky, all the hate accounts basically telling all the stupid ones to stop gifting cos he is just revelling in it 🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.