Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking that the weirdest thing about Karen's live yesterday wasn't even her "well I have sons so Paul won't be grooming them" and all the other FACKIN WEIRD WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE nonsense.. it was that she had a pencil to write down questions to answer in another video šŸ˜‚

Also that Paul and Karen fan Stefan Alexander made another video talking about how we don't even know the meaning of narcissism and Paul isn't one - Stefan I direct you to Paul's latest TikTok. Also duck you ya clout chasing prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh OF COURSE Karen has to mention Caroline Flack and the be kind brigade šŸ™„

I imagine there will be people that disagree with me and that's absolutely fine but I will say this; Yes, it's tragic that she took her own life but she did beat her boyfriend round the head... there's evidence of that. She's not this innocent angel just because she died. She was flawed. And she clearly had mental health problems, which is awful, but that's not an excuse for beating your partner.

Just like (if Paul's mental health problems aren't fictitious) his mental health is not an excuse for all of his predatory and grooming behaviours.

Karen is a bleeping idiot. As a nurse she should be aware of safeguarding issues and that you don't have to be under the age of 16 to be groomed or coerced into doing things you wouldn't normally. I was a full grown adult when I was being coerced into doing things by my ex that I would never normally have agreed to do.
No Iā€™m with you on this. Itā€™s tragic that Caroline Flack killed herself, but she was always troubled, her family said so, she did attack her partner, and didnā€™t she date Harry Styles when he was 17? šŸ„“ Iā€™m not really sure how sheā€™s become the poet girl for be kind, but it is amazing how you have to ā€œbe kindā€ to Paul. Imagine the audacity of someone saying be kind to Jimmy Savile, he was never convicted so heā€™s technically not a ped0 either šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ā€˜Be kindā€™ is most often a phrase wheeled out to deflect from legitimate concern/query or criticism. It is overused and abused and itā€™s disgraceful to use the untimely and tragic death of a mentally unwell person to shame anyone out of criticising anything. I really hate it. It is offensive to the family of Miss Flack and is a deflection from the beed for more thoughtful and considered discourse around complex issues.

Caroline Flack is also relevent in that she dated and slept with a young Harry Styles. 17 I think he was. She was also in a position of authority as a paid personality on the show he was a competitor on. All incredibly unsavoury and shouldnā€™t be glossed over because of the gender or her death. All gross.

i donā€™t think itā€™s anyones place to assertvictimhood on others. Like when people state the origin of their age gap relationships. I would be hesitant to push the idea that someone was DEFINITELY a victim. But aside from that, there is an inherent imbalance whether legal or not. But most importantly, jurt because you donā€™t feel a victim yourself, doesnā€™t mean others arenā€™t.
Age gap relationships are most often defended by the younger (usually female) individual. Find it interesting that most men arenā€™t desperate to point out that they dated teens in their twenties. Because they know itā€™s wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If Paul kills himself, its one less predator on the streets. It would suck for his dad but we already know what Pauls capable of, and no oneā€™s stopping him, no authorities will step in until he ruins another girls life; why should anyone give a tit about being kind to Jimmy Savile when heā€™s very purposely and publicly showcasing his problematic behaviour?
He needs removing from the internet for his own safety at this point.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Have we had many thread title suggestions yet? Just tried to look and I can't find any šŸ™ˆ
Yes - I just found it - ill get the name...
#57 Crying on stories looking like a knob and wearing shoes too big like Sideshow Bob

Have we had many thread title suggestions yet? Just tried to look and I can't find any šŸ™ˆ
From mrsgrinchhome #57 Crying on stories looking like a knob and wearing shoes too big like Sideshow Bob

I don't know how to start a new one tho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I havenā€™t read here before so forgive me if Iā€™m repeating stuff thatā€™s already been said but last night on Karenā€™s live she said she agreed with a comment a girl made and said she had got it spot on. She said she was only mentioning it as the girls comment was long gone and people wouldnā€™t see it (I forget her name now, maybe Charlotte or Alice) anyway I went back to find the comment and it said keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Naturally after seeing that and watching the live I thought she was on the morally right side but trying to be clever about it and keep Paul in her good books to get info etc but Iā€™ve seen her new videos this morning and sheā€™s completely sticking up for Paul. What is her game? He words on the live and the new videos do not match.

I havenā€™t read here before so forgive me if Iā€™m repeating stuff thatā€™s already been said but last night on Karenā€™s live she said she agreed with a comment a girl made and said she had got it spot on. She said she was only mentioning it as the girls comment was long gone and people wouldnā€™t see it (I forget her name now, maybe Charlotte or Alice) anyway I went back to find the comment and it said keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Naturally after seeing that and watching the live I thought she was on the morally right side but trying to be clever about it and keep Paul in her good books to get info etc but Iā€™ve seen her new videos this morning and sheā€™s completely sticking up for Paul. What is her game? He words on the live and the new videos do not match.
Why go for one side and when you can clout off both AND pretend your the good guy when people shout you down?

Reactions: 5
Yes - I just found it - ill get the name...
#57 Crying on stories looking like a knob and wearing shoes too big like Sideshow Bob

From mrsgrinchhome #57 Crying on stories looking like a knob and wearing shoes too big like Sideshow Bob

I don't know how to start a new one tho
Oh fab, thank you!

New thread hammies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.