Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is the girls work together and he’s trying to get with the younger one, but she’s asked Karen to come with her when she meets him for whatever reason! I’d say their first date was 2 weeks ago or whenever he did the I’m not back video, bc Karen posted she was in Lincoln that day too, obviously could be wrong but I know a lot of girls who ask their friends to come along when meeting someone new and then Karen’s decided it means they’re bestiesssss

Reactions: 2
Did I read on here that Paul has started denying he knows Karen or have I dreamt this. It's hard to tell the difference these days lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah she released 'everything' on the snark but not really because she blurred out a lot of what she had said to him in the screenshots which is frustrating because it just fuels Paul's "twisting the narrative" excuse.

And yeah, he was saying some creepy stuff about arse tattoos or whatever the duck but she's a 30 year old woman. She was giving it all that saying she didn't know who he was at first too even though she'd been in his lives for weeks.

These attention seeking women falling all over themselves trying to talk to Paul honestly make me embarrassed to be the same gender as them. They give us all a bad reputation.

Olivia needs to get off live and pay attention to her own kid. She's slowing morphing into Paul, sacrificing a relationship with her child for validation from strangers on the internet.
I honestly feel embarrassed for all of them

Reactions: 4
My theory is the girls work together and he’s trying to get with the younger one, but she’s asked Karen to come with her when she meets him for whatever reason! I’d say their first date was 2 weeks ago or whenever he did the I’m not back video, bc Karen posted she was in Lincoln that day too, obviously could be wrong but I know a lot of girls who ask their friends to come along when meeting someone new and then Karen’s decided it means they’re bestiesssss
Guys if I'm ever at the big old age of 43 and begging a 23 year old to be my bestie....Time to shoot me ok x

Reactions: 7
From that drill joke parody thing of Karen I think it’s clear she’s in this for the infamy and clout because not a single soul would do that for anything less than about 1.3 million pounds. I hope shame is being gifted out this Christmas because a lot of these idiots need some.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From that drill joke parody thing of Karen I think it’s clear she’s in this for the infamy and clout because not a single soul would do that for anything less than about 1.3 million pounds. I hope shame is being gifted out this Christmas because a lot of these idiots need some.
From what I've read Karen takes whatever side the majority are not supporting, I'm confident I saw her talking positively about Lucy Letby at one point. She's saying everything for clout and likes and views.

Is anyone else at the point where it's all just desperately sad now? There's this Paul universe with all these weird people using him or are obsessed with him, I'm fed up like you of seeing analysis videos. I'm fed up of Quirky asking every single person who interacts with Paul to explain themselves by going on live with him, I'm fed up with immature young women using Paul for views and OF and then refusing to take a side when it's questioned. It's a full time job keeping up with the drama!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t think the younger girl is his “gf” I’m pretty sure I found her Instagram via Karen’s and she doesn’t follow him/he doesn’t follow her unless it’s already ended lol
They wouldn’t follow each other tho cos Paul would want everything to be hush hush so no one can find her. Or so people think like you did.

From what I've read Karen takes whatever side the majority are not supporting, I'm confident I saw her talking positively about Lucy Letby at one point. She's saying everything for clout and likes and views.

Is anyone else at the point where it's all just desperately sad now? There's this Paul universe with all these weird people using him or are obsessed with him, I'm fed up like you of seeing analysis videos. I'm fed up of Quirky asking every single person who interacts with Paul to explain themselves by going on live with him, I'm fed up with immature young women using Paul for views and OF and then refusing to take a side when it's questioned. It's a full time job keeping up with the drama!
I’m getting to the point I’m done with it. He’s able to get away with all his crappy behaviour and nothing ever happens. And he gets worse and worse. And I really have better things to get worked up about. He makes me so disgusted and angry. I don’t want to feel those things, but even acknowledging his existence does that to me. I wish I didn’t know a single thing about the awful pube faced bastard. Someone let me know when he’s had his ass kicked. But until that happens, I’m out. Massive love to you funny bunch of legends xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

exactly! It’s like she speaks about something controversial but doesn’t say enough to get a backlash. Very calculated imo. She’s an oddball…

And yes! I am so bored of Paul’s world and hearing everyone talk and make pathetic attempts to analyse him!

To me Karen seems like one of those people who ‘likes to play devil’s advocate’ and go against the grain because she’s a ‘free thinker’ and doesn’t agree with pile ons. Even when there’s a very good reason so many people have the same views…

Reactions: 11
No offence to any newbies on here but I’ve been watching him and this thread since day dot almost, I finally joined in after a bit and seeing new people wade in on TikTok with these “hot takes” as if he’s not been doing the same flipping thing for like 2 years is so annoying! I’m not gatekeeping Poolio but I’m just FED UP of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I remember this, she likes to be controversial because let’s face it Paul proves that being controversial gets you attention and attention good or bad on an app like TikTok pays the bills!

I feel the same though, no matter what he says or does, he’s never held accountable, and clearly his family are just as simple as the silly subscribers who think changing their name to PED0 PAUL will have any affect on him. You could call me what you wanted it if you’re paying me, I’m still winning from your hate.

Reactions: 7
Latest tiktok with his swollen hand 🙄 someone said he crashed whilst driving his jumper 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.