Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me a conspiracy theorist but seeing as he wears lifts in his shoes cos he’s insecure about his height…would he ever stoop so low as to buy a fake hand to make them look bigger? I’m gonna say no way would he do that…but there’s a small part of me that hopes he would because it would just be peak comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Call me a conspiracy theorist but seeing as he wears lifts in his shoes cos he’s insecure about his height…would he ever stoop so low as to buy a fake hand to make them look bigger? I’m gonna say no way would he do that…but there’s a small part of me that hopes he would because it would just be peak comedy.
No he just punches stuff so it swells and it’s bigger 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Why is Paul saying he's done care planning again. His words, "risk assessment bleeeauurgh" yeah they always get in the way of kissing patients Paul, it's frustrating.

Also, sneaky Paul. He used one of his burners last night to say he has "highly lawyers" and I'm possibly getting sued for defamation and now after months of being blocked Paul unblocked me.

Guess he's collecting information to tell my boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
PLEEEASE tell me someone else will get this reference 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He could very well have punched a wall if anyone remembers the post he did on Instagram about being a better person and not hitting walls/doors - whatever it was he said

Reactions: 7
It just shows what a bad, violent tempered man he is. I bet his catfish dumped him and he’s punched a wall. Really wouldn’t surprise me.

The man has a very dark side.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.