Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh Molly Molly Molly 🤦🏻‍♀️ "if I hadn't been alert while driving I could've just been in a car crash just then!!" ... is that not the case every time you get in the car? or walk along the road? the absolute DRAMA of this girl to also claim she's apparently 180-ing her personality right now 🤣

Reactions: 17
Not quite sure why she hyped up this big announcement when one she couldn’t even stick to the time she set and two it’s basically just all the SEA guides she currently has out condensed into one?

Reactions: 2
2 things -

Firstly, I’m surprised she didn’t mention how terrified she is of the cable cars because she says it every time (and considering she’s rode them multiple times I’m guessing she can’t be that scared because she’s doing it voluntarily)

Second, 23,000 steps really isn’t that much if you’re away, anything over 10,000 and she things she’s run a marathon

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So Harry's got a new gf. We haven't even met her but you just know her and Harry are way cooler than Molly and Tom already.

Also Harry mocking Molly for saying every beach has the nicest water she's ever seen is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so confusing. She said in her recent video that she doesn’t care about YouTube views and makes money off Instagram and TikTok, but then said she isn’t consistent with TikTok upload (like once per week) and she isn’t an “Instagram person”, how can she make money off both platforms where there is minimal effort and enough money to to backpack South America this year and buy a house next year? Surely she didn’t earn that much back in her prime- if there ever was one

Reactions: 7
Yeah im so confused how shes funding all of her trips. Im still shocked at the amount shes been able to travel since coming back home from travelling. Seems so tone deaf idk why anyone still watches her

Reactions: 8
Yeah im so confused how shes funding all of her trips. Im still shocked at the amount shes been able to travel since coming back home from travelling. Seems so tone deaf idk why anyone still watches her
And in th video she said she has Bali in June, summer trips with her friends, South East Asia for month maybe South America for two months and possibly back to Australia next year!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And in th video she said she has Bali in June, summer trips with her friends, South East Asia for month maybe South America for two months and possibly back to Australia next year!!
genuinely jealous as I could never and will never afford that!

Reactions: 4
Oh just shut up Molly - you’re getting to see Taylor Swift for the THIRD time, who cares what the weather does? All she’s going to do is compare it to the LA shows anyway 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh just shut up Molly - you’re getting to see Taylor Swift for the THIRD time, who cares what the weather does? All she’s going to do is compare it to the LA shows anyway 🙄
if she ‘refuses to see taylor swift’ (for a third time) if the weathers not nice, i’m sure another fan would happily take her ticket!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she's going more than once. She's mentioned dates before rather than one date, and I'm sure when she has mentioned before then she is going to shows plural. I could be wrong, but I think she is going to a few starting with Edinburgh next week.

Reactions: 6
molly constantly trying to make her dog seem so unique and clever when most dogs are like that😭my boyfriends dog also randomly stops on walks when he can't be bothered anymore, lottie is not an exception lol. so jarring

Reactions: 10
I think she's going more than once. She's mentioned dates before rather than one date, and I'm sure when she has mentioned before then she is going to shows plural. I could be wrong, but I think she is going to a few starting with Edinburgh next week.
I hope I don’t bump into her and her wet wipe boyfriend in Edinburgh. Can’t imagine anything worse than being stuck next to her at a concert screeching and filming herself posing

Reactions: 6
I hope I don’t bump into her and her wet wipe boyfriend in Edinburgh. Can’t imagine anything worse than being stuck next to her at a concert screeching and filming herself posing
If you are you should 'accidentally' trip and spill a drink on her

Reactions: 1
if she ‘refuses to see taylor swift’ (for a third time) if the weathers not nice, i’m sure another fan would happily take her ticket!
she's coming to Edinburgh for it and the forecast isn't looking too good so she might have to refuse so I won't have to worry about bumping into her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know a south western railway train when I see it (my hometown is serviced by those trains), Molly better not be down my way, all she’ll do is moan 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 3