Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just KNEW she would somehow get tickets to Liverpool night 1 after all the rumours that’s somethings being announced tonight 🙄
I hope it rains specifically just on Molly and I hope everyone else attending has the best time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Cracking up that she’s saying Tom ‘manifested’ TS playing at Anfield and the planets aligned for them to go this evening... No hun you just paid an extortionate amount of money to go! That is not necessary when you’re already going to multiple shows, save that money and pay your parents some rent ffs 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 15
duck sake, fuming she got tickets to tonight. I am praying the rumours are wrong and she saves the announcement for tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is actually hoarding these tickets lol. She’ll end of going at least 5 times(?), one in LA and one in UK would have sufficed surelyyyy. So many people that would’ve loved to go to one show, but haven’t been able to.

Why does 1 person need to see the same artists several times? It’s so cringey for a 24 year old to be fangirling this hard

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t feel at all bad that there was no announcement tonight, feel like half the fun is not expecting it or trying to be there for it but she did the same thing for LA to be there for the 1989 announcement.
I honestly think she’s just going so many times for bragging rights, she definitely didn’t go this many times to the Reputation tour and wouldn’t for this tour if it wasn’t so popular.
but based on this t shirt she was gifted I’m guessing she’s also going on June 21st.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The worst part is she’s dragging Tom along to all these concerts as well. Glad she didn’t get her announcement but she’ll still be insufferable bragging.
---
Don’t feel at all bad that there was no announcement tonight, feel like half the fun is not expecting it or trying to be there for it but she did the same thing for LA to be there for the 1989 announcement.
I honestly think she’s just going so many times for bragging rights, she definitely didn’t go this many times to the Reputation tour and wouldn’t for this tour if it wasn’t so popular.
but based on this t shirt she was gifted I’m guessing she’s also going on June 21st.
Also she’ll be going to June 21st because that’s the other date that’s being touted as a potential announcement. She’s so predictable!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
she saw cornelia street which i’m pretty sure was one of her top surprise songs so she will be insufferably annoying about it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we think Tom is paying for his tickets?? Why would he want to go this many times and spend so much money on it I’m so confused 😭 and them acting like it has some massive connection to Liverpool FC that justifies him going like can’t you just go watch them play football???

Molly probs pays and he just goes along with her cos she doesn’t have any friends

Reactions: 5
Molly probs pays and he just goes along with her cos she doesn’t have any friends
Her friends probably also are aware that most people see Taylor Swift once and are satisfied with that and can’t afford to see her again. Even if I were friends with Molly, I don’t think I could stand the thought of her shrieking in my ear next to me, and going on about her surprise songs and how they perfectly relate to her life, whilst I’m trying to enjoy my one time seeing Taylor.

Reactions: 11
Why is he filming her reaction to the songs? She always comes across like she's giving some awful primary school drama performance. I've seen many videos of people reacting to the songs but they seem to genuinely happy whereas she always seems like she's acting or something.

I'm going to see Taylor in the home of the Irish rugby team and my bf has literally not acting like Tom or her at all and he loves rugby.

They come across like teenagers not adults.

I went to 2 nights in Edinburgh (1 & 3) and while I did have an amazing time at both there were points during night 3 where I did get a bit bored, like it is the EXACT same show every single night down to the step except for 2 surprise songs and the occasional outfit switch, it's not like she switches the setlist for the eras up every night or anything. There were points during 1989 and TTPD where I was kind of wanting it to hurry up cause it hadn't changed in any way and I'd already seen it (not to mention the tour has dominated my social media since March of last year), even though I enjoyed it I don't really want to do it again. She's only going so she can show off and look like a more "dedicated" and "unhinged" fan and show off the surprise songs she got online, which is loser behaviour at her age. She can also only do this cause she doesn't have a job so doesn't need to worry about getting time off for multiple shows across the country, she also lives rent-free with mummy and daddy so doesn't need to prioritise rent or bills so can spend £100s-£1000s on tickets/ hotels/ transport/ shop cider outfits (which she most likely just dumps on a credit card). It just highlights how childish and boring she is.

Reactions: 12
I don’t look at any of her “content” anymore but still occasionally read here, and this is a classic example of Molly not doing anything purely for the love/passion of it, but just to say she was there. So how many shows is that in total? She’s lying if she claims to be just as excited now as she was the first time. She’s a narcissistic attention-seeker with too much money who wants bragging rights over everyone else. For those who went to one show (or at least fewer than Molly), it will have been a much more precious occasion. The t-shirt she was gifted that says “It’s been a long time coming” with a tour date on doesn’t exactly work when you’ve already been to multiple shows and still got some to go to.

For the record, I like Taylor Swift and would have liked to go to the tour with my partner, but spending hundreds of pounds on a billionaire just to show off is literally the opposite of a flex. She’s beyond embarrassing at this point, but I’m sure Tom and mummy & daddy will tell her that anybody that says anything negative is just jealous. 🥺

What is even the big deal about an announcement? The whole show is live-streamed so it’s not like she’ll be one of the first to know. Also ruins it a bit if you’re expecting something. The fact that she’s systematically going to the dates on which people are speculating there’ll be an announcement is the biggest giveaway that Molly is all about the clout. She’s not genuinely passionate about ANYTHING. Other than getting a viral tweet one day, maybe.

Reactions: 7
There’s also something so molly about going to the tour and making it entirely about herself (no, molly, Taylor swift did not write so high school about your bland relationship) but I was at Liverpool night one and the atmosphere was AMAZING. The takeaway was how together it felt and how wonderful to be in such a crowd and molly has instead taken away … its all about her

I’m confused, did she see Taylor Swift a third time already because she definitely didn’t wear any of this stuff she’s promoting in the advert to either of the first 2 nights
This is what I came here to see, is she going tonight? Wearing it the next time she goes? She said the Liverpool last min tickets were a thrown together outfit, why couldn't she have worn this

This is what I came here to see, is she going tonight? Wearing it the next time she goes? She said the Liverpool last min tickets were a thrown together outfit, why couldn't she have worn this
i think this was just for the ad or this is her outfit for friday. either way it's so ugly and i'm confused looking at it. I hope she's just chucked it together for ad purposes and doesn't actually think it looks nice

Reactions: 8