Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life hasn’t changed since she was 16… still with the same boyfriend (not engaged or moved in together), same job, still living at home, still prancing about talking about Taylor Swift and the colour purple. She’s been completely stagnant for nearly 10 years and it doesn’t seem to be changing anytime soon…..

Reactions: 26
We really need to start a tracker for everywhere she’s been this year.
Toulouse
Oxford
Brighton
Cardiff
Belfast
Copenhagen
Stockholm
Oslo
Lisbon
London (maybe x5?)
Liverpool
Manchester
Turkey
Switzerland
Annecy
Greece

And I’m sure there’s places I’ve missed!! We’re literally only 4 months into the year
Pretty sure she's been to the Lakes twice as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I worked for a YouTuber for a bit and saw all their ad revenue, her views are so low. I genuinely wonder how she affords her lifestyle even without rent/bills, surely she must be burning through savings.

Reactions: 1
If she gets 34k a year like a poster said I can see how she can afford it. Especially as some will be gifted I'm sure. I'm on around the same money with a mortgage (live alone) and pets, I have 4 holidays booked this year and one for next year, plus two other trips where I'll have to pay to pay for activities but transport/accommodation is paid for. She's away a lot more than me but if I didn't have my mortgage, bills and pets I'd be able to afford more as well

Reactions: 2
It's this video when she talks about her earnings. I've copied it at the timestamp.

• Wow
I'm Scottish and every part of that video in Glasgow was PAINFUL, the fact she didn't know that Glasgow is famous for the traffic cone on the duke of wellington statue was toe curling, I'm also now terrified I'm gonna end up seeing her when I see Taylor Swift next month lol

Reactions: 8
I'm Scottish and every part of that video in Glasgow was PAINFUL, the fact she didn't know that Glasgow is famous for the traffic cone on the duke of wellington statue was toe curling, I'm also now terrified I'm gonna end up seeing her when I see Taylor Swift next month lol
The whole thing was so painful. When they were talking about what the capital of Scotland was I couldn't even watch.

Same! I thought by going to Edinburgh I’d be safe from Molly presuming she’d go to Wembley but here we are…

She currently has 10 stories up about Greece, in 5 of them she mentions their plans being cancelled/changed - we get it Molly you’re spontaneous and just go with the flow 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she's mentioned in nearly every story that it was an accident, we got the jist from the 2nd one she needs to chill

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just love that she’s gone to Greece and the weathers not good.

Reactions: 3
was literally about to come on here and mention the thing about her saying in EVERY SINGLE STORY that being in corfu was an accident or not the first plan but people beat me to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There'
View attachment 2917634
Honestly why do her outfits miss every single time
She doesn't understand that not everything needs to be a trend in an outfit. She does too much and doesn't own and basics to match one trendy item with and she's not clever enough with her fashion to pull off eclectic looks.

Reactions: 6
Why is she going on about 'BaNk HoLiDaY fEeLiNg' like Molly every Monday is bank holiday Monday to you, that and her Sunday scaries chat a few weeks ago like what are you scared for? Editing a video that will get 2k views? Begging for a Taylor Nation notice?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s just made the big old claim that she’s a ‘backpacker’. Someone please, for the love of God, explain to this chav that she is ON HOLIDAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah idk how she's shocked that hotels they've booked and paid money for are nice.

Reactions: 3