Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the dress she wore but nothing else. Why not actually do the ad around an outfit she wore rather than random bits. She also seems genuinely surprised to find thing won Etsy like she's never even heard of it before.

Reactions: 1
Lydia violets also stepping away from doing YouTube and TikTok because she feels like she’s ready for a new challenge and the next step in her life. Everyone but Molly seems to grow up

Reactions: 10
Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 11.28.44.png

What is the need for this arm dance she does in literally every video

She was particularly insufferable in this latest video, acting dumb about everything to do with the south cos incase you didn't know shes a ✨⭐northern girlie✨🌟

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't tend to shame people for going multiple times, I think twice is fine cos i've seen a few get last minute codes etc but the eras tour is such an exception in how popular it is, tickets are like gold dust!loads of the resale are being put on for extortionate prices as well. just a shame so many can't attend while she's going up and down the country on influencer money

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is her new travel video with Harry particularly terrible? Surely it costs most of travel than she can surely make on them.

Reactions: 4
"the definition of girlhood" oh my god grow UP you went with your friends who actually live adult lives and you're rattling on about girlhood at 24 years old

Reactions: 12
She’s going twice again this weekend. What’s that - 6 times now? There is no way she isn’t bored and is just going to brag

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The fact she’s being gifted a trip to boardmasters when she was probably going to go anyway and can afford it is really annoying. All she’ll do is complain anyway

Reactions: 1
I think she’s doing the 20th August Wembley one as well
She's unbelievable. I really don't like her anymore. I find it unreal how much free stuff she gets or how many trips/concerts she goes too and has the money to go to.

I wonder what her friends think. Like they had this great time seeing Taylor in Edinburgh, but for Molly it's just one gig in a long line. It's not special or anything.

Reactions: 13