Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went to Poole. Doesn’t make it hard to guess when she posts photos of restaurant names.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know a south western railway train when I see it (my hometown is serviced by those trains), Molly better not be down my way, all she’ll do is moan 🙃
she didn't do a good job of hiding certain things in her story and realised she's in poole, sorry if thats where you are:ROFLMAO:

she didn't do a good job of hiding certain things in her story and realised she's in poole, sorry if thats where you are:ROFLMAO:
Luckily not where I am but only a few train stations away, it’s so far from her though and not sure it’s worth the effort for a day trip!!! (But given she doesn’t film anything of substance and only does it so she can say she’s done it, it doesn’t surprise me)

Reactions: 1
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 11.22.55.png
I'm not lying when I say I honestly saw maybe about 100 girls with this EXACT outfit on lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2981754I'm not lying when I say I honestly saw maybe about 100 girls with this EXACT outfit on lmao
The thing I hate (and maybe it’s a concert thing idk? I’m not really a concert person!) is that she will NEVER rewear that outfit and most likely will sell it straight away. She easily could have reworn what she wore to the LA performances but of course everything has to be different every time otherwise it’s not Instagram worthy.

Reactions: 11
The thing I hate (and maybe it’s a concert thing idk? I’m not really a concert person!) is that she will NEVER rewear that outfit and most likely will sell it straight away. She easily could have reworn what she wore to the LA performances but of course everything has to be different every time otherwise it’s not Instagram worthy.
I don’t understand the whole dressing up for a concert thing. Maybe it’s because I go to A LOT more than she does and festivals too. I’ll wear something nice-ish but it will be something I’ve already got or band merch from the previous tour. Surely you just want to be comfortable if you’re dancing about/going in a mosh pit (not that she will be moshing at TS).

Reactions: 8
She actually thinks she’s so QuIrKy because she had a top AND a bracelet that says ‘daddy’ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how many gigs she's going to cause she's been really secretive about it. She mentions going to different "dates" but never mentions how many. It really annoys me cause although I got tickets to Dublin, I would love to have gone to the Edinburgh show which I live close to it and she's going to several UK dates and did two in America.

Reactions: 7
i actually couldn’t watch her stories from edinburgh cause i’m absolutely raging she got to hear WCS as a surprise song and i didn’t 😂 and i just know how smug and annoying on stories she would be about it

Reactions: 3
i actually couldn’t watch her stories from edinburgh cause i’m absolutely raging she got to hear WCS as a surprise song and i didn’t 😂 and i just know how smug and annoying on stories she would be about it
Also her talking about not being sunny any other time she's been in Edinburgh. She's probably only been here once and not even in summer either. It's just so ignorant.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how many gigs she's going to cause she's been really secretive about it. She mentions going to different "dates" but never mentions how many. It really annoys me cause although I got tickets to Dublin, I would love to have gone to the Edinburgh show which I live close to it and she's going to several UK dates and did two in America.
i've been trying to get tickets for 4 months with no luck yet, if she originally was going to one then came across resale she's jammy af or spent A LOT of money

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s complaining about her AirPods being stolen they’re literally £150 the same price as her era tickets go buy another pair

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she’s complaining about her AirPods being stolen they’re literally £150 the same price as her era tickets go buy another pair
And putting the literal address they’re at on her insta story for all her followers to see…I don’t think that is OK at all!

Reactions: 14
Exceptionally irresponsible with an audience like hers. People offering to knock on doors to get them for her? Putting themselves at risk for Molly Thompson. She can sell some more gifted clothes on Vinted and replace them FFS.

Reactions: 16
I noticed someone commented on her recent vlog how greedy she is to get so many tickets for the eras tour when other people can’t get tickets for just one date ( which I think she’s now deleted as can no longer see it!!). It definitely shows her privilege, hasn’t she gone to the tour in LA and twice in Australia already?

Reactions: 16