Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she hope to achieve by putting the address on her story?? Other than a follower knocking on the person’s door and putting themselves at risk for some AirPods that she could easily replace?

Reactions: 14
I'm not a big Taylor Swift fan but imagine Molly at the concert on night 3 when she sang Crazier for the first time on the Era's Tour 😭🤣 (I only know this due to Taylor constantly on my Tik Tok 😭🤣).

Reactions: 1
Mixed feelings on the AirPods saga. Did she really need to make it into such a big deal? Fair enough to report it with the hotel, but she’s definitely lost someone their job there.

Reactions: 17
Mixed feelings on the AirPods saga. Did she really need to make it into such a big deal? Fair enough to report it with the hotel, but she’s definitely lost someone their job there.
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but whether its from your the average Joe, or from an influencer with however many followers, stealing is stealing. Like if whoever it was has lost their job, it is not Molly thats lost them their job, it’s their own fault for nicking them in the first place.

Reactions: 16
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but whether its from your the average Joe, or from an influencer with however many followers, stealing is stealing. Like if whoever it was has lost their job, it is not Molly thats lost them their job, it’s their own fault for nicking them in the first place.
No I totally agree! I think I just worded it wrong, my issue is her taking it to social media knowing that she’s got a big following and sharing addresses etc. Absolutely report it to the hotel and push it further, but no need to involve your followers.

Reactions: 13
The person 100% shouldn’t have taken them, but ultimately, as she admits here, she’s caused all this drama over AirPods she doesn’t use as she has another pair of better, more expensive, GIFTED, pair. She’s a head who could have taken a moment to check how serious this really was. And by broadcasting this, she’s also let everyone know who is behind the drama caused at the hotel.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The person 100% shouldn’t have taken them, but ultimately, as she admits here, she’s caused all this drama over AirPods she doesn’t use as she has another pair of better, more expensive, GIFTED, pair. She’s a head who could have taken a moment to check how serious this really was. And by broadcasting this, she’s also let everyone know who is behind the drama caused at the hotel.
Let’s be honest, she doesn’t use these ‘better’ gifted earphones at all but has panic realised she might do herself out of some freebies by admitting she’s using her airpods again straight after doing an ad for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure that she paid more than £150 for eras tour tickets. Those are face value price so she would’ve had to have been EXTREMELY lucky when they went onsale. My bet is on her paying at least double the price for resales. It’s overconsumption at its finest to go to more than 1 show

Reactions: 5
I’m sure that she paid more than £150 for eras tour tickets. Those are face value price so she would’ve had to have been EXTREMELY lucky when they went onsale. My bet is on her paying at least double the price for resales. It’s overconsumption at its finest to go to more than 1 show
if she's paid for resale VIP they're always 400-800 on TM/axs. I remember her saying after the original sale she was surprised with how easy it was and i'm pretty sure she selected those seats. she said after the first eras show she couldn't see a lot it was just the novelty of being close to taylor. nosebleeds in this situation are quite good cos you can see the whole thing

Reactions: 1
if she's paid for resale VIP they're always 400-800 on TM/axs. I remember her saying after the original sale she was surprised with how easy it was and i'm pretty sure she selected those seats. she said after the first eras show she couldn't see a lot it was just the novelty of being close to taylor. nosebleeds in this situation are quite good cos you can see the whole thing
Don’t forget that her dad paid for VIP tickets in LA (she claims because that was the only option he saw/that’s what was left, I can’t remember which one!) so it wouldn’t surprise me if perfect princess Molly got the tickets curtesy of mummy and daddy

Reactions: 6
She's just announced another group tour. Have the other ones even sold out? I just can't imagine Harry is able to take up spaces on them all 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s so “exited” to be hosting the trips apparently!

Wonder if she gets money on top of the free trip or just a free trip for “hosting”.

Reactions: 3
I’ve actually been on a Plotpackers tour before and let’s just say they’re cheaper for a reason and you get what you pay for. Very basic and the guides they send you with are just people like Molly and have no real knowledge or care of the country. So one of their guides plus Molly dragging you round Morocco sounds like a recipe for disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it’s an advert and she’s been paid to say these things but we all know Ibis aren’t her first port of call, she always stays in a Premier Inn. She could at least make the ad believable

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just KNEW she would somehow get tickets to Liverpool night 1 after all the rumours that’s somethings being announced tonight 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I just KNEW she would somehow get tickets to Liverpool night 1 after all the rumours that’s somethings being announced tonight 🙄
My sister is at the show tonight and I’m sorry to her but I’ve never willed the rumours to be wrong SO much!

Reactions: 6
She must be off to Wembley too. I don't think Liverpool was in her original plan of all the dates she was talking about.

Reactions: 2