Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying ‘I fear’ about everything. The only thing I’d fear if I was you Molly is having to get an actual job rather than pissing about on holiday every day because your views are not giving big time influencer

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s an influencer thing that I don’t understand but why do Molly’s poses always involve her seemingly adjusting her clothes? I don’t get it (photos below for reference)
It's to have something to do with her hands, but tbh it just looks so awkward and like her clothes never fit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s an influencer thing that I don’t understand but why do Molly’s poses always involve her seemingly adjusting her clothes? I don’t get it (photos below for reference)
Sorry but her toes in the first picture look like a hoof or something 😬😭

Reactions: 5
It's to have something to do with her hands, but tbh it just looks so awkward and like her clothes never fit
Her clothes never fit tbh 🤣🤣 those jeans she wears look positively painful in the lady area !!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s off on a plane again. She can’t complain about not travelling when she’s never at home!

Reactions: 8
When will she realise all of this travel is not a flex? Especially when it doesn’t result in good content

Reactions: 19
I just noticed on her story she says next month is her eras tour dates. How many is she going to?!!

Reactions: 5
I just noticed on her story she says next month is her eras tour dates. How many is she going to?!!
She's going to be soooo irritating when she goes, comparing everything to the tour in LA she saw

Reactions: 6
Her friend Katie is great in her new vlog.

Molly starts by telling everyone how hard their first day was. Boat was cancelled, had to find a new hotel, everything was a mess etc. Then Katie appears and asks if she updated everyone the fireworks. Turns out it was a big Easter celebration and they had a great night out. Clearly Molly wanted to create some drama.

Then she hires a car and starts moaning about driving on the other side of the road. Katie tells her the roads are small so it's only really one lane and Molly starts going on about how she'll have to reverse up roads if a car is coming. Katie just turns to her and says "why would you need to reverse"

And then Molly is moaning about how she's so hot because she walked up a hill at 5pm which is the hottest part of the day. Katie "it's not the hottest part of the day" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
so i'm on a taylor swift discord and molly is getting slated:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:the stubhub stories she posted aren't suitable for the uk and they said the only valid purchases for the eras tour are from AXS and ticketmaster, so people are saying it's so reckless for her to be promoting and saying "it's worth the risk" when off the back of what she's said people could be turned away after spending hundreds. her insta handle was posted and a few messaged her, wonder how much longer the stories will be up for

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This girl really considers going to drop off her Vinted parcels at the In post lockers work….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is happening here then😂😂
What’s funny is all the others look as good as you can with cheap wigs, however Molly has clearly chosen a short wig to stand out from the others because she wants to draw attention to herself. And then supposedly gets annoyed when people keep asking if she’s a bride because she looks different.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10