Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaBeemo

I just got am email that someone gifted me a Beautiful Tomorrow TV one month membership. Wtf. Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
It was confirmed by a friend of the mouse, that Tony was in fact temporarily suspended from entering the parks. Suspension length is unknown. I’m guessing this suspension is a result of his escapades on a mobility scooter and misuse of the disability access service (DAS) while live-streaming.

cardfrek

VIP Member
Tony Two Times is live from a Dodger game. Tony Two Times is live from a Dodger game.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
The daily ToBro:
View attachment 2052842

ToBro explaining to the dead air why he isn't a Disneyland live streamer, as if anyone was looking for him or wondering where he's been. He's glad Bricky called out another DL vlogger, but if Bricky were to call ToBro out for something, that would be a different story. If anyone calls ToBro out for anything, then they need a life.

to anyone desperately wondering where ToBro has been, he hasn't been streaming at Disneyland because he doesn't want to be involved in drama, as if anyone was involving him anyway. He has involved himself in BLAB's drama, and often feels the need to involve himself by tweeting about others who probably forgot he exists. It's the only way to keep his Disneyland relevancy. Yet, still...his own thread on here is even hanging by a thin thread.

Don't worry, ToBro, I see your tweets, home boy 🤘
Tony isnt streaming Disneyland because Tonys pass was revoked and he keeps trying to make us believe its because of the drama. No Tony its because your pass is gone and you cant and wont buy tickets to go. We arent stupid. Tony why do you go live anymore? All he does is lazy lives where he walks around and eats and complains about wait times. Oh this is 30 minutes lets just chill and enjoy the scenery aka im lazy and want to do the minimum so I can make my $50 in super chats and go home.
---
View attachment 2043104

No one makes it a "point" to "hate content creators" as if he even "creates" anything LOL Oh, but has he forgotten the tweets he farts out about other "content creators"? He's supposedly calling it like it is. What "point" is he making then? I guess it doesn't matter if only 1 person sees your tweets ToBro.

View attachment 2043112

"No substance, no information, no updates, the same ol song and dance" He's literally talking about his own channel. He did do something unique though. He took people for a ride on a handicapped scooter.

How can "content" really be unique as a Disney streamer?
Tony always has some stupid little goal on the bottom of his lives. Its like $200 and it takes him 4 lives to reach it unless Tina sends for it all. Tony has the nerve to talk about boring lives when all his lives are the exact same. Walk around. Talk about the crowds. Drop hints to Tina that you are hungry so she buys you food. Tell everybody its super crowded so you cant wait in line so you dont have to do anything. Hint to your viewers to start a super chat train. Same bs different day.
---
LOL! yeah I noticed that too! I heard that Universal closes kind of early. Maybe our hard-working ToBro wouldn't be able to make it on time with his 110+ hours of ungrifted money-making. View attachment 2002739
110+ hours yet has time to stream and sit and talk about hats for hours on instagram. If you worked 110+ hours you wouldnt need a $200 goal.

Last edited:
  • Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Vanessa is 8 months pregnant and her husband leaves her and their child home every weekend while he screws around at DL eating ice cream and cupcakes. This guy makes Tim Tracker look like father of the year. How embarrassing for his kids to grow up and see all this video footage of dad acting a fool at DL and begging for money and baby stuff.

• Wow
  • Sick

hello2figaro

You can no longer comment on the Scooter Gate live stream Tony has officially turned off comments lol good job 👏 👍 👌
Lol I'm surprised he hasn't taken it down and act like it didn't happen 🤣 on Twitter he's saying that he appreciates the promotion. Like how low do you need to stoop? He's so pathetic, that he needs that type of attention to feel relevant.

Obnoxious man child who says his wife supports him in what he does. She probably has her hands full with him too based on how adolescent he acts on stream.

• Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
Can you imagine being part of this guy’s “team” or “executive producer” 😂😂 He thinks cause he has “TV” at the end of his name he’s an actual tv channel or something.
FD6DED9D-35FF-46D6-98EB-A1C8904CA68F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Smurfette55

Waiting for him to go live this weekend 🍿 should be good maybe he goes to Star Wars Celebration and maybe we get Fantasmic too. Remember NEVER SUB NEVER DONATE ENJOY FOR FREE

• Haha

Smurfette55

Anyone else feel like he’s on a bunch of coke? Lol he’s jolted all the time and always a runny nose. Oh Tony… slow down on the snow mijito you’re embarrassing yourself.
Not coked out because he’s ALWAYS sitting and eating stuffing his face on stream but definitely on a good one, possibly a pill popper 💊 maybe some kind of uppers, my bet is pain killers from all the walking he does his feet must hurt or back from carrying around his router and battery pack for 5 hours lol

• Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
Wow Tony, make sure you thank your team and executive producer…what do they get paid again?
Tony Two Times Super Chat Stats
8/28: streamed for 5 hr 16 min made $21
9/2: streamed for 2 hr 55 min made $5
Over 8 hrs of streaming and made $26, minus YT’s cut he made $18. Divide that by 8 hours Tony made $2.27 an hr.
Go home to your wife and kids you LOSER!

• Haha
He streamed himself cleaning the stove?! :poop:

He's probably going to claim that people have requested to watch him clean 🤣 and it makes people happy.

It was awkward when he went to Disneyland on his anniversary and streamed it. Like he couldn't just spend time with his wife without the camera?
YES he cleaned the stove and did it on the live. He streamed on Vanessa's birthday too and sent her home early with the baby and she had to go to the car and load up the baby and the stroller alone.

Ok Tony’s definitely reading Tattle. ALL OF A SUDDEN he says to Tina tonight to take the night off from buying him food….
I told you. That's why I address him because I know he reads this. I legit said he doesn't do shit for Vanessa so he went live and cleaned to stove to show he does stuff for her. 😒 Cleaning a stove in a house you live in isn't pampering your wife. Its literally the least you could do.

Tony since you read these ..stay home for entire weekend. Don't announce it. Don't stream it. Let Vanessa sleep and put her feet up. Cook dinner. Take care of the baby and the dog. Clean the kitchen and run her a bath and be a good Husband and Father. You're Subscribers can live without you and the winnie the pooh ride for a weekend. Your wife needs a husband and the baby needs a father. I'm sure Tina can zelle you while you're home.

Last edited:
  • Heart

shadee91762

VIP Member
Tony is such a LAZY streamer last night he had to end his live stream early because he wasn’t feeling well but he eats a churro just fine and got on a motion simulator just fine, and splash mountain like nothing. Why lie about it? Nobody is forcing you to stream
I used to watch him often before the shutdown and he was always complaining about eating too much, not feeling well, it being to hot for him, his feet hurting, his back hurting, lines being too long to wait in etc. The only time he seems happy or content is when he's sitting down eating food and talking about baseball caps or hidden mickeys. Maybe it's reverse psychology because from time to time after he complains about whatever ails him at the time idiots donate superchats saying "your such a trooper" "thanks for streaming for us with a tummy ache" blah blah blah.