Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He actually paid money to have someone clip stuff from a livestream that's already on his channel??? 🥴 He's so goofy. He's a father of a 1yo with another on the way and that's how he wastes money? Good luck to mom and the kids.
Yes goofy indeed, get this he said in a recent live stream he has a new channel editor now to edit his videos lol now I know what he meant. lazy ass
We shall see this weekend what this grifter does haha

Don’t forget to follow these golden rules to best enjoy the streams:
1. Never Sub (You don’t have to sub to know he’s only live on weekends)
2. Never Like (Likes help get videos moved further up using the YouTube algorithm don’t do it)
3. Never Donate (Don’t give these grifters any money rule)

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen his streams lately, so I'm a bit out of the Tony loop LOL but I caught a short glimpse of last week's, and he was at Avengers Campus laughing about something, and his laugh was so grating and fake-sounding, I had to mute hahaha. What a thing to walk into. And then he often does this thing where he talks in a weird fake deep voice sort of thing. Like Yee-YUUUUH! He reminds me of those thugs I went to high school with who sag their pants. I wonder how old he is haha.

I was looking at his Twitter yesterday, and most of the tweets are either RTs or him talking about someone/people. He also had the audacity to call people on "tattle tales" "basement dwellers" who have nothing better to do, as if his Twitter is full of insight haha. He seems to love tweeting at griftbuster, responding to him without even being spoken to in the first place.

Then he claims that the YT comment about him telling griftbuster to come at him was a fake account pretending to be him. Of course! He also sarcastically thanked griftbuster for giving him "twitter clout". Clout? Where? Hardly anyone likes his tweets. The one where he called Josh out for accepting money from the cancer survivor got 9 likes, but that's the most I've seen anyone like a Tony tweet, and it's probably because it had to do with Josh. Griftbuster gets more likes than he does.

Him commenting on other people is pretty much what we do here, so welcome to the basement, ToBro!

I think it's even worse if you call yourself an "online personality" in your Twitter bio. I'm not even sure why he doesn't use his own brand logo on there either.

He tweeted something about a 4 hour live stream getting less than 1k views. and he was like "sad". I'm not sure if he's referring to himself or being petty and subtweeting someone else, but either way, I think it's funny. Talk about BS streamer popping up at DL.

I was watching his stream one time when he was waiting for the MSEP, and my little girl was watching with me, and then Tony for some reason, flipped the camera on himself and he was talking, and she was like "No, Daddy! Put it back on the parade! I don't like that!" maybe she thought I changed it to a horror flick or something :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I haven't seen his streams lately, so I'm a bit out of the Tony loop LOL but I caught a short glimpse of last week's, and he was at Avengers Campus laughing about something, and his laugh was so grating and fake-sounding, I had to mute hahaha. What a thing to walk into. And then he often does this thing where he talks in a weird fake deep voice sort of thing. Like Yee-YUUUUH! He reminds me of those thugs I went to high school with who sag their pants. I wonder how old he is haha.

The one where he called Josh out for accepting money from the cancer survivor got 9 likes, but that's the most I've seen anyone like a Tony tweet, and it's probably because it had to do with Josh. Griftbuster gets more likes than he does.

Him commenting on other people is pretty much what we do here,
Even though I'm not a huge fan of RTV1 I still think that was really none of his business to call out Josh publicly for accepting money from anyone. Like wtf cares if Tony is disappointed in something, he ain't nobody. I wish Josh would've ignored him or just told him to F off. Tony accepts donations and free food from people on a regular basis so he shouldn't really talk. As far as you not seeing any of his recent streams ,trust me you aren't missing much besides him walking around eating, complaining, eating again and riding the train in the dark and riveting content like riding around in someone else's Tesla.

• Haha
What a dumpster fire of a live streamer. Only streamed one day this weekend! Really the laziest streamer of all of them at Disneyland I was really looking forward to the free content 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And all the voice cracks!

I tuned in when he was park hopping to Disneyland from DCA. He was talking about the "magicalest place on earth" and then he questioned whether "magicalest" was a word.

And all the voice cracks!

I tuned in when he was park hopping to Disneyland from DCA. He was talking about the "magicalest place on earth" and then he questioned whether "magicalest" was a word.
If it’s going to be a tit show then why even stream. Lately he has no gimbal causing streams to be waaaay more bouncier than usual very hard to watch compared to all the others who are using gimbals. Also more often then the others he gets lag or whatnot. The channel spiraling downward Fast with so other many BETTER live streamers hiring the parks these days

If it’s going to be a tit show then why even stream. Lately he has no gimbal causing streams to be waaaay more bouncier than usual very hard to watch compared to all the others who are using gimbals. Also more often then the others he gets lag or whatnot. The channel spiraling downward Fast with so other many BETTER live streamers hiring the parks these days
He must have fried his last gimbal...

I always find it a bit awkward when he streams when his wife and baby are there. Like, why can't he just focus on them and enjoy time with his family? I wonder how she feels. He even streamed when he and Vanessa were there celebrating their anniversary.

I always find it a bit awkward when he streams when his wife and baby are there. Like, why can't he just focus on them and enjoy time with his family? I wonder how she feels. He even streamed when he and Vanessa were there celebrating their anniversary.
Just a family of grifters teaching the baby the tricks of the trade early. He's walking around being obnoxious laughing at everything while Vanessa changes diapers, pushes the stroller, feeds the baby and attempts to put him to sleep. Things are gonna go from bad to worse when baby #2 arrives.

Reactions: 3
I can't imagine being a child of a streamer. "So, daddy, all we gotta do is carry a camera around, talk to a screen, and we get money?" :ROFLMAO:

Just a family of grifters teaching the baby the tricks of the trade early. He's walking around being obnoxious laughing at everything while Vanessa changes diapers, pushes the stroller, feeds the baby and attempts to put him to sleep. Things are gonna go from bad to worse when baby #2 arrives.
I can’t wait to hear all the excuses oh guys I can’t stream this weekend I have to stay home and help Vanessa so super chat for new baby stuff.

Lol when Tony went up to BLAB last night the chat started to Subscribe and set off the annoying Walt Disney new subscriber Alert 🚨 the whole time we couldn’t even hear what they said and Tony was trying to leave and ditch them so hard lol that was hilarious

Attachments

• Haha
Tony the choad is live right now and is barely above 250 viewers. 🤣
Pppppffffff lol what joke and he streams for hours too total FAILURE when it comes to all the vloggers and live streamers. God I’m glad this thread was created to call his bs out

• Haha
JFC Tony the choad came up on my homepage on YT so i was curious and tuned in, just as some idiot donated $500 to him for some upcoming 24 hr stream he has planned.

• Wow
  • Sick