Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He streamed himself cleaning the stove?! :poop:

He's probably going to claim that people have requested to watch him clean šŸ¤£ and it makes people happy.

It was awkward when he went to Disneyland on his anniversary and streamed it. Like he couldn't just spend time with his wife without the camera?
YES he cleaned the stove and did it on the live. He streamed on Vanessa's birthday too and sent her home early with the baby and she had to go to the car and load up the baby and the stroller alone.

Ok Tonyā€™s definitely reading Tattle. ALL OF A SUDDEN he says to Tina tonight to take the night off from buying him foodā€¦.
I told you. That's why I address him because I know he reads this. I legit said he doesn't do tit for Vanessa so he went live and cleaned to stove to show he does stuff for her. šŸ˜’ Cleaning a stove in a house you live in isn't pampering your wife. Its literally the least you could do.

Tony since you read these ..stay home for entire weekend. Don't announce it. Don't stream it. Let Vanessa sleep and put her feet up. Cook dinner. Take care of the baby and the dog. Clean the kitchen and run her a bath and be a good Husband and Father. You're Subscribers can live without you and the winnie the pooh ride for a weekend. Your wife needs a husband and the baby needs a father. I'm sure Tina can zelle you while you're home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How about that form on those Jumping Jacks Tony, MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT? Talk about being non athletic and never played any sports in his life. Letā€™s face if their was ever a West Coast VS East Coast Live streamers Triathlon we are FUCKED. Tony, Mondo, FakePark Steve, Katie Spencer, all these people never touched grass never played a day of sports in their livesā€¦. Mondo golf doesnā€™t count

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How about that form on those Jumping Jacks Tony, MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT? Talk about being non athletic and never played any sports in his life. Letā€™s face if their was ever a West Coast VS East Coast Live streamers Triathlon we are FUCKED. Tony, Mondo, FakePark Steve, Katie Spencer, all these people never touched grass never played a day of sports in their livesā€¦. Mondo golf doesnā€™t count

LOL why on earth was he doing jumping jacks?! He reminds me of my daughter when I took her to a Gymboree class

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole "next time you could be a lucky recipient of a Beautiful Tomorrow TV gift membership" made me šŸ¤® .

What's the perks of being a member? A free stove cleaning from ToBro himself? šŸ¤£
The only thing you get are Emojis stolen straight from Twitch or Disney. He doesnā€™t offer anything or bonuses for Patreons or Membershipsā€¦ LAZY ass content creator šŸ˜¤

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The only thing you get are Emojis stolen straight from Twitch or Disney. He doesnā€™t offer anything or bonuses for Patreons or Membershipsā€¦ LAZY ass content creator šŸ˜¤
I just laugh at the fact that he constantly mentions this "team" of his, when he doesn't even do anything out of the ordinary. In his Twitter bio, he calls himself an online personality/host. His Twitter pic isn't even his own logo LOL he's too far up that behind of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 4