Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL "lack of empathy especially those that call themselves Disneyland vloggers". He might not be a vlogger per se, but he is still a streamer and a self-proclaimed "internet personality", and his previous tweets lack empathy.

"you can't delete screen recordings and proof of your inappropriate behavior" yeah, ToBro, we also have footage and proof of YOUR inappropriate behavior, Easy Scooter Rider! Using hashtags aren't going to give your tweets some recognition. I thought hashtags were so 2009.

His little scenic sunset beach stream talks about how he doesn't want to be part of that Disney drama, yet he still tweets about it. It was just code for "I got suspended"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think his magic key was suspended or something. He doesn’t go to Disneyland anymore. (2x)
I think he most definitely got the boot from Disney, since he still hasn't done a single livestream from a Disney park since September 10th. Also seems like he's transitioning from being a Disney grifter to being a Hat/lid grifter since all he posts nowadays are sports cap stories on his Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I think he most definitely got the boot from Disney, since he still hasn't done a single livestream from a Disney park since September 10th. Also seems like he's transitioning from being a Disney grifter to being a Hat/lid grifter since all he posts nowadays are sports cap stories on his Instagram.
Supposedly, he wants to take a different direction with his channel. He claims that there is too much drama within the Disney vlogger/streamer community and that he doesn't want to be part of it. He's doing it for his "mental health". Yet he continues to tweet about Disney vlogger/streamers on his Twitter, so he's still pretty much involving himself. He has no problem calling out other problematic channels, but when people call him out, he plays victim. It's a coinkydink that he decides to take a different direction with his channel around the time his alter ego Scooter Boy got backlash.

He either got the boot from Disney, or he's trying to disappear from the scene a bit until he feels as if people have forgotten about his fiasco.

Reactions: 3
It was confirmed by a friend of the mouse, that Tony was in fact temporarily suspended from entering the parks. Suspension length is unknown. I’m guessing this suspension is a result of his escapades on a mobility scooter and misuse of the disability access service (DAS) while live-streaming.

Reactions: 7
It's a shame it wasn't a permanent trespass. Oh well, at least he received some type of punishment from Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"I'm getting that itch to stream again" oh gee, what happened to taking his channel in a different direction to avoid the drama? 😆 If he wants to avoid drama, he needs to avoid himself but unfortunately, that's not possible for ToBro.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'm getting that itch to stream again" oh gee, what happened to taking his channel in a different direction to avoid the drama? 😆 If he wants to avoid drama, he needs to avoid himself but unfortunately, that's not possible for ToBro.
Yeah, "itch to stream again". Translation: my temporary ban has been lifted.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
LoL was that you?

Oh, ToBro, what happened to you not streaming as much because you want to spend more time with your son?

All these theme park streamers and vloggers do the same exact thing. How do viewers still get excited? There's way too many of them popping up now. It's like a gimbal epidemic 😆. There was a newer streamer who kept mentioning his Buy Me A Coffee link. He was saying that the money will help him try new foods at the parks. These dumb streamers are the ones who choose to go to the parks so often, why should they get their food paid for? 🤣.

• Haha
And as if by magic, your comment is no longer there! It says he has 3 comments, but only the 2 butt-kissy comments are there LOL

• Haha
I literally turn him on just to see what he's doing and he was eating. An hour or 2 later I click on and this is what I see. More amazing content.
Screenshot_20230204-173558-884.png
Screenshot_20230204-173347-346.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I saw this, lol. He had to exchange his $20 burger because it was raw. Geezus. Come on Disney. You charge an arm and a leg for this slop, you can at least cook it! This was probably the highlight of his entire stream, haha.
Whoa for real? haha. I can't remember the last time I ate out. I have too many fears and anxieties about eating out and trying food, and this is the reason LOL. $20 a burger is so ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
did he get another burger or just get his money back after eating half of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1