Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TexJones

Chatty Member
Hopefully the folks who run Disneyland say is enough is enough, and decide to permanently ban this clown from their resort. I thought they were too lenient with him before after he abused the DAS system.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Smurfette55

How about that form on those Jumping Jacks Tony, MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT? Talk about being non athletic and never played any sports in his life. Let’s face if their was ever a West Coast VS East Coast Live streamers Triathlon we are FUCKED. Tony, Mondo, FakePark Steve, Katie Spencer, all these people never touched grass never played a day of sports in their lives…. Mondo golf doesn’t count

Attachments

• Haha
I also caught a glimpse of a stream that Hope or now YourOnlyHope did reviewing sex toys to basically no viewers on a 18+ over live stream. If I were in her shoes, I know I wouldn't make fun or joke about mental illness because she looks like she's going through it herself. Calling Disney video creators out for purchasing subscribers or views and comparing their analytics. She should focus on her own content. 😹

View attachment 2840316
View attachment 2840317
I watched her live from two weeks ago and I have to agree you do seem like you are TONY under this fake profile. You do promote him more than anybody here. You also post alot of his enemies like Hope and Daphnie which is weird. Tony if this is you please get a LIFE!!!
---
Yup he was streaming this morning Disneyland Season of the Force
See promoting his channel again. You post negative things about people he dislikes and then post where he is live steaming like you are him. So so weird. I never noticed it until I watched her live and she pointed it out.
---
Maybe he is getting paid from TikTok?
I'm not sure how much TikTok pays for views.
See promotion
---
I recently saw the Beautiful Tomorrow TV Instagram page has now over 100K Followers. So he now suddenly has more followers than Adam the Woo & Justin Scarred. He probably bought all the new Instagram followers. 🤷‍♀️
More promotion with just a little bit of shit talking to try to throw us off.
According to Tony’s instagram story today he's at Disneyland. Guess he's not banned after all. I'm starting to think that was jist a made up rumor because he doesn't livestream often at Disneyland anymore.
Again... promotion and positive stuff FOR Tony. Lol Tony we see you.
---
Tony was live at Universal Studios tonight.
MORE LMFAO TONY THIS IS 100% YOU!!!! OMG ITS SO OBVIOUS NOW!!
---
Tony is actually organizing tonight and scheduled a stream for Halloween Horror Nights at Univeral Studios opening night.
MORE PROMOTION FROM "Smurfette55" aka TONY undercover.
---
He missed the city walk Lazer show 😔
WOW SMH TONY I KNOW THIS IS YOU
---
He actually doesn't talk to his stream during the Tram ride or any rides. He's actually one of the good streamers who doesn't ruin it for everyone who is riding with him. I have actually shared a ride with him at Disneyland also, usually sits the back row so he doesn't distract other park guests. He's my favorite streamer to hate watch never donate, never liked stream, NEVER subscribed 😑
OMG LOOK AT THIS ONE!! TONY!!! Thanks for outing yourself to us. Smurfette55 is TONY

Last edited:
  • Wow

Smurfette55

I’m pretty sure I could of put that stroller together blind folded with one arm tied behind my back. What a bitch hey babe help me help me Tony 2xs

• Haha
Hey Tony we know you buy your Instagram followers. You can click to view followers and you will see most of them are burner accounts and have 0 post but follows hella people. Also most are foreign accounts or accounts with white boxes for the icon pictures. So saying you arent buying followers because you have two kids to feed is funny as hell especially since you make nothing on YouTube and we know Vanessa is the bread winner. But keep fooling yourself.

Smurfette55

You can no longer comment on the Scooter Gate live stream Tony has officially turned off comments lol good job 👏 👍 👌

• Haha
What is wrong with him! LOL!

I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I saw that he was streaming this morning. I couldn't check it out because my daughter is terrified of him, but I can only imagine him trying to save face. I must say he has a lot of nerve!
He basically turned into Phoney Tony and was overly nice and kind to everybody he met and even turned down a person trying to give him a super chat in person after the person told them he was his hero. Wonder if it was Jennifer's family because it seemed super staged.

• Angry
  • Wow

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
He was on Pirates, it broke down, and he was sitting there for like 45 minutes. He kept saying, “now I’m streaming for my own safety”. It was weird. (2x)

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Hes got his damn nerve. Tony I know you read this stuff. Please go help your wife take care of your kid instead of harassing people on twitter. You are a horrible partner and you do nothing for your wife while you run around the parks all day she has to do everything. You even have the nerve to make her run after Anthony while you sit and bitch about it being hot all the time while you beg for super chats and food from Tina. Seriously you can take a tip or two from David on how to be a better Father.

Does he actually have a "team" behind his channel? Or is he trying to make it seem more important than it actually is? :ROFLMAO:
He and his multiple personalities are his team.

• Haha
  • Heart
At this point Tina has bought more memberships than there are viewers. Anybody that subscribes becomes an automatic member of his channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

hello2figaro

The daily ToBro:
Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 9.27.02 AM.png

ToBro explaining to the dead air why he isn't a Disneyland live streamer, as if anyone was looking for him or wondering where he's been. He's glad Bricky called out another DL vlogger, but if Bricky were to call ToBro out for something, that would be a different story. If anyone calls ToBro out for anything, then they need a life.

to anyone desperately wondering where ToBro has been, he hasn't been streaming at Disneyland because he doesn't want to be involved in drama, as if anyone was involving him anyway. He has involved himself in BLAB's drama, and often feels the need to involve himself by tweeting about others who probably forgot he exists. It's the only way to keep his Disneyland relevancy. Yet, still...his own thread on here is even hanging by a thin thread.

Don't worry, ToBro, I see your tweets, home boy 🤘

• Haha
Posting here for prosperity. He seems to be bullying another smaller YT channel, and they are nicknaming him The Grinch on their livestreams.

I will say the resemblance is uncanny 🤣

91179147-F16A-42BA-9405-31DB802A62F8.jpeg

• Haha

hello2figaro

Someone in Tony's chat mentioned Daphne and Adam and his Nightbot triggered and told the lady who made the comment that she would get banned and blacklisted. Meaning he has either the word Adam or Daphne as a banned word.
Also he saw David with Adam and was trying to get David's attention. I guess he forgot that Twitter bs he started.
According to one of his tweets, he doesn't have an issue with Dave, he was just "calling a spade a spade" LOL! This is as if he doesn't run his mouth about other people and calling them out for stuff that he does too :rolleyes:

Like nearly a year ago, he was openly talking about how he used his own money to buy his Magic Key and tickets to events (like Oogie Boogie). He was mentioning how other streamers raise money for these things but he's not like that :rolleyes:. His chat was like "That's why we like you, you keep it real!" :sick:.

But not that long ago, I caught a glimpse of his stream and he was thanking everyone for their super chats and how the money will be going towards a hotel for D23 or something like that. While he might not be obviously raising money towards these things, he's still doing it haha. I mean, if you're going to do it and your minions are going to support you, whatever, but talking and acting like you are different is something else.

He's a kiss ass and a try hard.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hello2figaro

Tony why don't you do things for your wife and child without trying to get super chats? Can't you put the stroller together without going live or clean the stove without going live? Its honestly really sad. You should be getting ready for the baby instead of going live to act like you're father of the year while wearing nike discount warehouse slides that are 2 sizes too big for your feet. You aren't fooling any of us. This is all stuff that she does on a regular basis while you are at Disneyland all day and night. I would respect you more if you didn't go live with this nonsense.
He streamed himself cleaning the stove?! :poop:

He's probably going to claim that people have requested to watch him clean 🤣 and it makes people happy.

It was awkward when he went to Disneyland on his anniversary and streamed it. Like he couldn't just spend time with his wife without the camera?

• Heart
Reactions: 5