Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

summa1888

VIP Member
I recently saw the Beautiful Tomorrow TV Instagram page has now over 100K Followers. So he now suddenly has more followers than Adam the Woo & Justin Scarred. He probably bought all the new Instagram followers. 🤷‍♀️
interesting, but adam posts next to nothing there

Smurfette55

He is on the Studio Tour. I am going to USH for the first time in October. Can't imagine being stuck on the studio tour for 1 hour hearing him talking to the viewers all ride long
He actually doesn't talk to his stream during the Tram ride or any rides. He's actually one of the good streamers who doesn't ruin it for everyone who is riding with him. I have actually shared a ride with him at Disneyland also, usually sits the back row so he doesn't distract other park guests. He's my favorite streamer to hate watch never donate, never liked stream, NEVER subscribed 😑

hello2figaro

He's been liking some girl's posts on X. She has nothing to do with theme parks or anything, but there are other reasons why he likes her posts.

Smurfette55

He's a leech. During that stream where it was his "first time back at Disneyland" he was disappointed that none of his YT friends were in the parks. He also spends time subtweeting other YTers that he thinks are beneath him, as if he's so high up there.

The other day he tweeted about how he sits back and laughs when people mention him in their stream to their "20 viewers" and he brags how no one mentions them on his streams because no one knows who they are. Not sure if he is referring to Hope again, but it's not like he allows anyone to talk about anyone. He always says that he won't tolerate BS and will ban people. He tweets like he's all tough because he knows no one really sees it. He usually gets 2 likes by the same people.
If it's the same Hope I remember I tried to watch her Dinsneyland stream once and she was constantly arguing with her boyfriend on stream and she would then mute the stream for long periods of time. After that I basically forgot about her. Good point about him being a leech, he likes to shove his camera in people's faces.

Smurfette55

I'm pretty sure Universal Hollywood allows filming inside their houses. It's at Universal Orlando where they have very strict no filming rules.
It was a good stream from Tony overall. He covered all the mazes & shows. For once he actually did what he said he was going to do on the live stream. No stopping to stuff his face on camera was a nice plus. Add in the occasional appearances from other vloggers all night. It was an OK stream

Attachments

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Tony is unexplainably live at Disneyland, and having a painfully cringe conversation with some random he apparently vaguely knows. Previously he implied he has a magic key.