Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tgerlily

VIP Member
LOL! yeah I noticed that too! I heard that Universal closes kind of early. Maybe our hard-working ToBro wouldn't be able to make it on time with his 110+ hours of ungrifted money-making. View attachment 2002739
Wait…he’s saying he’s not a grifter…coming from the same loser who live streamed in his wife’s postpartum hospital room when his baby was hours old, asking viewers to show Vanessa some love (aka, send money!) bwahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Tony has stans EVERYWHERE I swear always backing him up. 🤬 I think he just did the scooter thing for attention uuuuuuugh can't stand him 😒
That account is suspicious. They commented showing support for Louie too but then flip flopped saying they would spin the story on Tony’s live day after he was exposed.

A340CF05-7A19-48DF-A29A-A706EBE318B4.jpeg

A264C6E0-564E-4554-BD2E-A5B539319DAB.jpeg

60DBC6B8-0995-44AB-8557-1863DFB60371.jpeg

• Angry

shadee91762

VIP Member
I literally turn him on just to see what he's doing and he was eating. An hour or 2 later I click on and this is what I see. More amazing content.
Screenshot_20230204-173558-884.png
Screenshot_20230204-173347-346.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
LOL Tony explains himself in Fresh Baked's live and David responds at @ 44:00

View attachment 1528712

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Boy did that backfire in his face!!!!

Tony has stans EVERYWHERE I swear always backing him up. 🤬 I think he just did the scooter thing for attention uuuuuuugh can't stand him 😒
Oh please he clearly stated he was on the scooter to get on the ride. They're too stupid to realize that there was no need for the scooter if the kid had the DAS.

Attachments

Last edited:

VAVAV00M

Oh you didn’t see him kissing ass in BLAB’s stream right after 🤣

Only caught the end of it. He has time to be watching all these lives, shouldn’t he be working or helping out his wife with the baby! Poor Vanessa will have her hands full with two babies 😓

hello2figaro

LOL "lack of empathy especially those that call themselves Disneyland vloggers". He might not be a vlogger per se, but he is still a streamer and a self-proclaimed "internet personality", and his previous tweets lack empathy.

"you can't delete screen recordings and proof of your inappropriate behavior" yeah, ToBro, we also have footage and proof of YOUR inappropriate behavior, Easy Scooter Rider! Using hashtags aren't going to give your tweets some recognition. I thought hashtags were so 2009.

His little scenic sunset beach stream talks about how he doesn't want to be part of that Disney drama, yet he still tweets about it. It was just code for "I got suspended"

• Haha

hello2figaro

Guys, this is not a drill. Tony is streaming live from DISNRYLAND Resort!
Screen Shot 2023-08-01 at 9.19.25 PM.png

Oh...EDIT: He's in DownTown Disney/World of Disney and he's been in that one store for 1 hour.
"I don't see how you can hate from outside the club, you can't even get in"

• Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
Hi all! I usually post on BLAB but Tony has been the talk over there as well about his abuse of DAS and using that scooter. We are reporting him but it’s always good to have many people reporting so they hopefully do something. Please report Tony’s video with time stamp. I know around the 48 min mark he commented he was fine but using the scooter to get on the ride.
[email protected]
(407) 560-2457
His full name is Anthony (Tony) Paredes

hello2figaro

His wife is about to drop a baby in less than a month and he's off at a baseball game while she's babysitting and dog watching. Mr Paredes father of the year!
🤦🏽‍♂️
He's like a big kid playing at the parks. Vanessa is going to be taking care of a newborn, a toddler, and a manchild. He said she supports him in what he does. Really? When my ex was pregnant (especially in the final months) I rarely left her side. He supposedly works nights/overtime sometimes, it makes me wonder how much he is actually there for her.

• Wow