Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so Tony says FB is a hypocrite and shares the same video the guy shared here who claimed he wasn't Tony

case closed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Instead of using some of my down time this evening to watch more Vlogger Halloween content, I decide to peruse Tony's Instagram account.

Let me tell you that was a mistake as well: "The exciting Life and Times of the Evening Shift Supervisor of a Lids Hat Store".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does he actually have a "team" behind his channel? Or is he trying to make it seem more important than it actually is? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hes got his damn nerve. Tony I know you read this stuff. Please go help your wife take care of your kid instead of harassing people on twitter. You are a horrible partner and you do nothing for your wife while you run around the parks all day she has to do everything. You even have the nerve to make her run after Anthony while you sit and witch about it being hot all the time while you beg for super chats and food from Tina. Seriously you can take a tip or two from David on how to be a better Father.

Does he actually have a "team" behind his channel? Or is he trying to make it seem more important than it actually is? :ROFLMAO:
He and his multiple personalities are his team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Vanessa is 8 months pregnant and her husband leaves her and their child home every weekend while he screws around at DL eating ice cream and cupcakes. This guy makes Tim Tracker look like father of the year. How embarrassing for his kids to grow up and see all this video footage of dad acting a fool at DL and begging for money and baby stuff.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure I could of put that stroller together blind folded with one arm tied behind my back. What a witch hey babe help me help me Tony 2xs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vanessa is 8 months pregnant and her husband leaves her and their child home every weekend while he screws around at DL eating ice cream and cupcakes. This guy makes Tim Tracker look like father of the year. How embarrassing for his kids to grow up and see all this video footage of dad acting a fool at DL and begging for money and baby stuff.
Exactly and now hes cleaning because he has something to prove. These moments should be between them not live so he can e-beg for money. Its pretty sad when he can't do anything for his family without going live to beg for money while doing it.

Reactions: 2
i mean a while back he said he makes $22 an hour

oh wait that doesn't go far in L.A.

Tony why don't you do things for your wife and child without trying to get super chats? Can't you put the stroller together without going live or clean the stove without going live? Its honestly really sad. You should be getting ready for the baby instead of going live to act like you're father of the year while wearing nike discount warehouse slides that are 2 sizes too big for your feet. You aren't fooling any of us. This is all stuff that she does on a regular basis while you are at Disneyland all day and night. I would respect you more if you didn't go live with this nonsense.

Reactions: 4
Tony why don't you do things for your wife and child without trying to get super chats? Can't you put the stroller together without going live or clean the stove without going live? Its honestly really sad. You should be getting ready for the baby instead of going live to act like you're father of the year while wearing nike discount warehouse slides that are 2 sizes too big for your feet. You aren't fooling any of us. This is all stuff that she does on a regular basis while you are at Disneyland all day and night. I would respect you more if you didn't go live with this nonsense.
He streamed himself cleaning the stove?! :poop:

He's probably going to claim that people have requested to watch him clean 🤣 and it makes people happy.

It was awkward when he went to Disneyland on his anniversary and streamed it. Like he couldn't just spend time with his wife without the camera?

• Heart
Dumb ass Tony has the general Disney Halloweentime commercials confused for ads for Oogie Boogie Bash, and is complaining about it on his live. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dumb ass Tony has the general Disney Halloweentime commercials confused for ads for Oogie Boogie Bash, and is complaining about it on his live. Idiot.
He's live again? Didn't he complete his Saturday begging already from that live at his dump of an apartment earlier? I guess Vanessa is at home picking up dog poop, putting the baby to sleep, putting together the new crib and painting the kitchen.
Screenshot_20220827-181221-770.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ok Tony’s definitely reading Tattle. ALL OF A SUDDEN he says to Tina tonight to take the night off from buying him food….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4