Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looking at this guys livestream today it says he's looking for adam the woo in disneyland

adam is in florida

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He acts like he's a bigger deal than he actually is. He has this "haters are making me famous" attitude, but for as long as he's been streaming (I heard he used to stream on periscope, so that's long ago LOL) to still have people not know who he is, that's pretty funny.

He said he was known for his 24 hour streams, and how he has a tradition to ride the train late at night. ToBro, the only thing you're known for is for abusing the DAS system!

I recently heard that someone was being bullied by either him or someone from his stream, I'm not sure but I'll look into that more, but if it's true, he's even lower than I thought.

• Haha
Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 9.31.22 AM.png

No one makes it a "point" to "hate content creators" as if he even "creates" anything LOL Oh, but has he forgotten the tweets he farts out about other "content creators"? He's supposedly calling it like it is. What "point" is he making then? I guess it doesn't matter if only 1 person sees your tweets ToBro.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 9.31.09 AM.png

"No substance, no information, no updates, the same ol song and dance" He's literally talking about his own channel. He did do something unique though. He took people for a ride on a handicapped scooter.

How can "content" really be unique as a Disney streamer?

Reactions: 1
Hey Tony, not only are you a grifter, but you're an adultering piece of crap like your hero Spencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LOL just referring back to the tweet where he was talking about content creators having goals and give aways...his description mentions a "like goal". This was only 7 days ago. Is this guy insane? He's really a teapot calling out a kettle hahaha.
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 12.26.40 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The daily ToBro:
Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 9.27.02 AM.png

ToBro explaining to the dead air why he isn't a Disneyland live streamer, as if anyone was looking for him or wondering where he's been. He's glad Bricky called out another DL vlogger, but if Bricky were to call ToBro out for something, that would be a different story. If anyone calls ToBro out for anything, then they need a life.

to anyone desperately wondering where ToBro has been, he hasn't been streaming at Disneyland because he doesn't want to be involved in drama, as if anyone was involving him anyway. He has involved himself in BLAB's drama, and often feels the need to involve himself by tweeting about others who probably forgot he exists. It's the only way to keep his Disneyland relevancy. Yet, still...his own thread on here is even hanging by a thin thread.

Don't worry, ToBro, I see your tweets, home boy 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what vlogger that preaches positivity engaged in it?

this guy is really dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The daily ToBro:
View attachment 2052842

ToBro explaining to the dead air why he isn't a Disneyland live streamer, as if anyone was looking for him or wondering where he's been. He's glad Bricky called out another DL vlogger, but if Bricky were to call ToBro out for something, that would be a different story. If anyone calls ToBro out for anything, then they need a life.

to anyone desperately wondering where ToBro has been, he hasn't been streaming at Disneyland because he doesn't want to be involved in drama, as if anyone was involving him anyway. He has involved himself in BLAB's drama, and often feels the need to involve himself by tweeting about others who probably forgot he exists. It's the only way to keep his Disneyland relevancy. Yet, still...his own thread on here is even hanging by a thin thread.

Don't worry, ToBro, I see your tweets, home boy 🤘
Tony isnt streaming Disneyland because Tonys pass was revoked and he keeps trying to make us believe its because of the drama. No Tony its because your pass is gone and you cant and wont buy tickets to go. We arent stupid. Tony why do you go live anymore? All he does is lazy lives where he walks around and eats and complains about wait times. Oh this is 30 minutes lets just chill and enjoy the scenery aka im lazy and want to do the minimum so I can make my $50 in super chats and go home.
---
View attachment 2043104

No one makes it a "point" to "hate content creators" as if he even "creates" anything LOL Oh, but has he forgotten the tweets he farts out about other "content creators"? He's supposedly calling it like it is. What "point" is he making then? I guess it doesn't matter if only 1 person sees your tweets ToBro.

View attachment 2043112

"No substance, no information, no updates, the same ol song and dance" He's literally talking about his own channel. He did do something unique though. He took people for a ride on a handicapped scooter.

How can "content" really be unique as a Disney streamer?
Tony always has some stupid little goal on the bottom of his lives. Its like $200 and it takes him 4 lives to reach it unless Tina sends for it all. Tony has the nerve to talk about boring lives when all his lives are the exact same. Walk around. Talk about the crowds. Drop hints to Tina that you are hungry so she buys you food. Tell everybody its super crowded so you cant wait in line so you dont have to do anything. Hint to your viewers to start a super chat train. Same bs different day.
---
LOL! yeah I noticed that too! I heard that Universal closes kind of early. Maybe our hard-working ToBro wouldn't be able to make it on time with his 110+ hours of ungrifted money-making. View attachment 2002739
110+ hours yet has time to stream and sit and talk about hats for hours on instagram. If you worked 110+ hours you wouldnt need a $200 goal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL another Universal Studios Hollywood stream. He's still super-banned from Disney. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I just got am email that someone gifted me a Beautiful Tomorrow TV one month membership. Wtf. Lol!

• Haha
Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 9.58.31 AM.png

Let's see, ToBro, try it. First you get banned from Disneyland, next you'll be banned from Knott's for using a pie gun LOL Has anyone even streamed using a pie gun? ToBro can be the first. Next he'll be banned from Universal just for existing.

• Haha
Live from a Wrestlemania fanfest today, Tony bringing the compelling conte.. zzz... zz... zzz... zzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 5