Baby Reindeer #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no case.
The show is about Donnie and Martha.
Irrespective of what people online did re. her old tweets and identifying her, SHE came out and said that the show was about her... and then said that she is not Martha...

🤷🏻‍♂️

Artistic license covers everything Gadd and Netflix did with regards to the show.

Sorry, Fiona.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The news articles don’t seem to be stopping re her emailing people unhinged tit

Reactions: 6
Oh she's back👀🤣 the way she's wrote open inverted commas and close inverted commas😳🤣
Has she written that herself? Doesn’t look very professional. Also whenever she says ‘we’, it makes me think of her speaking in the 3rd person eg ‘we are not amused’ 😂

• Haha
Has she written that herself? Doesn’t look very professional. Also whenever she says ‘we’, it makes me think of her speaking in the 3rd person eg ‘we are not amused’ 😂
It’s actually embarrassing! Her spelling and grammar is so poor 😂

Also Gadd NEVER said it was about her! She has no case for defamation whatsoever.

Reactions: 15
I’m sure if it exists she received her “Press Release” digitally from her extensive team of “Lawyers“, so why not just “Screenshot“ it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣. “🙄

Reactions: 3
She apparently can't link it so she's decided to write every paragraph out for us on her Facebook🤣. Does this mean Chris daw kc has took on her case?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s totally loving this! She thinks she’s a big celebrity! She even blamed RG and Netflix for her lack of sleep due to her ranting on fb for hours! 😂

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how the sun got hold of these emails and I wonder what the true scale of this all is. I bet there’s SO many people she’s done this to.
She must spend all day every day firing off nonsensical emails and FB posts 🥴

Reactions: 14