Baby Reindeer #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone here liked any of her Facebook posts or even messaged her?
I see her posts get interaction by likes/emoji responses and that although you can't add her as a friend you can message her.

I should point out I've no intention of doing any of that and don't think anyone should; discussing people on Tattle is one thing but directly messaging them on their social media is most likely trolling and out of order.
---

She is very much likely to get in trouble; saying he has HIV, for a start, will not do her any favours.

The Netflix show doesn't name her and as far as I'm aware Gadd hasn't either.
She has outed herself.
Yes, she was easy for people to find and he didn't do anything to hide her identity (he simply named the character Martha) but she could have removed the most identifying tweets and not commented on this; clearly, she is loving the attention.

I hope she gets what she wants from all of this and that Gadd isn't damaged further (and that something actually happens re. his rapist).
...she's wanting money...........

Reactions: 8
Has anyone here liked any of her Facebook posts or even messaged her?
I see her posts get interaction by likes/emoji responses and that although you can't add her as a friend you can message her.

I should point out I've no intention of doing any of that and don't think anyone should; discussing people on Tattle is one thing but directly messaging them on their social media is most likely trolling and out of order.
---

She is very much likely to get in trouble; saying he has HIV, for a start, will not do her any favours.

The Netflix show doesn't name her and as far as I'm aware Gadd hasn't either.
She has outed herself.
Yes, she was easy for people to find and he didn't do anything to hide her identity (he simply named the character Martha) but she could have removed the most identifying tweets and not commented on this; clearly, she is loving the attention.

I hope she gets what she wants from all of this and that Gadd isn't damaged further (and that something actually happens re. his rapist).
I have never clicked like on any post but not even sure if you can message her? I am on the fb group too and again just lurk rather than react.
---
I cant seem to find which one is her .. Can u point me in the right direction please 💚
Here she is just 7 followers
IMG_0744.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fiona on Gadd: "He has HIV" "He may be a rapist, I don't know..."
Fiona on Jessica Gunning: "She's ugly" "Why do I look younger than her?" "Boggle eyed"

She's just bleeping awful, isn't she?

Reactions: 30
Surely anyone questioning Gadd's narrative has to see how unreliable Fiona Harvey is as a witness. He's told his story, he was largely sympathetic to some really unpleasant people (while putting his own dubious actions out for all to see).

Also anyone coming out of the shadows now to claim their fee for their "story" has to be treated with a fairly large pinch of salt!? So far we've had an actress who was turned down by him and a barmaid who says FH sat at a table rather than the bar and confirmed the misogyny rife at the Hawley Arms which Gadd had already portrayed in the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Surely anyone questioning Gadd's narrative has to see how unreliable Fiona Harvey is as a witness. He's told his story, he was largely sympathetic to some really unpleasant people (while putting his own dubious actions out for all to see).
I’m giving serious side eye to anyone who seems to prefer anything this woman says over Gadd’s account that he has already said isn’t all true for a tv drama. Like the kind of people who can sympathise with this woman can’t be normal either. She is bleeping awful. I think all the attention is only fuelling her as she’s getting more and more awful with the things she’s saying

• Heart
Reactions: 29
While I think she's absolutely crazy. I find it strange that GAdd stars as the leading role in this film and he's quite the actor. Something's not adding up. Where is the proof she did time and is a convicted stalker

Reactions: 7
Like the kind of people who can sympathise with this woman can’t be normal either. She is bleeping awful. I think all the attention is only fuelling her as she’s getting more and more awful with the things she’s saying
Initially I was sympathetic because I thought there was serious mental health or a learning disability of some kind. Not that I ever sympathised with her actions, just that I wanted to make sense of it all. However she's shown that she is a properly nasty piece of work over and over and it cements Gadd's portrayal of "Martha" at her worst.
---
While I think she's absolutely crazy. I find it strange that GAdd stars as the leading role in this film and he's quite the actor. Something's not adding up. Where is the proof she did time and is a convicted stalker
He said not all of it was true to life. I don't quite get what you're saying about Gadd either, why is that not adding up? They had a really messed up "relationship" however you look at it and she has proved with her Facebook ranting about numerous people and organisations that she's like a dog with a bone and obsessive (not to mention abusive) when she doesn't get the adoration or respect she believes she deserves.

Reactions: 16
New to the thread & enjoyed catching up. Here's my ramblings.

The Piers interview was really interesting. I have also seen several body language videos on it & several have mentioned possible personality disorders. She definitely has delusions of grandeur.

I'm curious about her assertion that she was a lawyer & why she seems to be unemployed (especially seeing as she doesn't like little boys without jobs). She now lives in London where there will be numerous jobs for lawyers. Certain areas of the law are really struggling to recruit.

I wonder if she trained as a legal executive which goes down the diploma route? That might fit in with what she was saying to Piers. But I genuinely can't see how she's ever practiced law. If you just look at her Facebook rantings she's struggles with typos & clearly can't spell. I'm sure she has a number of fb accounts as I have seen some posts repeated on different accounts. She also seem confused about certain things during the interview that a lawyer would have understood.

She's really very unpleasant & I think it's quite easy to believe she was (probably still is) a stalker.

My only issue with Gadd is why he chose to play himself. I find it odd, but I don't think it means he's lied about her.

Regarding the 'true story' bit. It says the same at the beginning of the Blair Witch Project, it's just part of the drama.

Reactions: 17
I don't know about you, but I often accidentally watch entire shows I'm not interested in, just like she does...
---
Regarding the 'true story' bit. It says the same at the beginning of the Blair Witch Project, it's just part of the drama.
This is the thing; many fictional movies/shows have this at the start (Blair Witch as you mention, Fargo, many others) and then often have a bit at the end explaining that characters/situations have been made-up.
However, the fact is, it does state "This is a true story" and that can be very misleading or confusing.
Still, he didn't name her or specifically say it was about her so having a fictional character go to court isn't the same as making a biopic with real names and saying "Fiona went to court and then prison".

As you say, she's very unpleasant or, at least, comes across that way in her myriad recent facebook rants.

Reactions: 13
Correct
I don't know about you, but I often accidentally watch entire shows I'm not interested in, just like she does...
---

This is the thing; many fictional movies/shows have this at the start (Blair Witch as you mention, Fargo, many others) and then often have a bit at the end explaining that characters/situations have been made-up.
However, the fact is, it does state "This is a true story" and that can be very misleading or confusing.
Still, he didn't name her or specifically say it was about her so having a fictional character go to court isn't the same as making a biopic with real names and saying "Fiona went to court and then prison".

As you say, she's very unpleasant or, at least, comes across that way in her myriad recent facebook rants.
Correct if it said 'based on a true story' that would be different. It's stated that it is a true story absolutely massive difference.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think her ranting about Sean Foley is a huge mistake, can see him taking legal action as he's already been to the police about being falsely named. She could be in trouble here - even though she's not referring to him as the rapist, she can't raise his name in her rants and get off with it!

Reactions: 16
The irony that someone who thinks she’s been defamed takes to Facebook to start libelling everyone else. She’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's so terribly busy, her internet keeps breaking and her phone is rubbish so she only managed fifty or so posts in the past 24-hours...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The headline article in The Sun just landed re her and Starmer. 276 mails she sent to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m giving serious side eye to anyone who seems to prefer anything this woman says over Gadd’s account that he has already said isn’t all true for a tv drama. Like the kind of people who can sympathise with this woman can’t be normal either. She is bleeping awful. I think all the attention is only fuelling her as she’s getting more and more awful with the things she’s saying
oh thats a dichotomy I'm not certain needs to be a thing - she can be awful and full of it without Gadd being accurate, fair or even sane.
she is mentally ill 100% and mean spirited.
there is still a very cynical strategy at play with inventing things like a court scene, guilty plea, jail term and calling the show "true" in every opening scene. even the barmaid who has spoken introduced relevant small details like that Fiona would go to the pub looking for general human interaction, it wasn't that she knew Gadds full roster and waited for him and she would sit in the corner, not in front of the bar constantly harassing him
lends even more to the notion that he is also a kind of obsessive and loved the thought of someone being utterly consumed by his existence until it got in the way of his other relationships

Reactions: 7
"loved the thought of someone being utterly consumed by his existence until it got in the way of his other relationships"

He made that abundantly clear in the show though, he encouraged her and missed her attention when it was temporarily gone.

He said things were changed all along - that it's a true story with changes to both protect her identity (failed spectacularly!) and help the storyline along (no prosecution IRL but helped tidy up the ending of the show being one example).

I don't for a second think he's a decent bloke, he persued fame at quite a cost it seems. But time and time again when people say "Well Gadd did xyz" he's already shown it in BR and or FH has inadvertently backed up what he's said with one of her crazed rants.

Reactions: 12