Baby Reindeer #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really hates real lawyers doesn't she. I thought it was weird that she was slagging off Doughty Street not long ago, makes sense if she hates Starmer so I'm inclined to believe it. How long until she turns on Chris Daw

Reactions: 10
I think the only reason Fiona Harvey commented publicly on her facebook page is to stand up for herself. Why is so much fuss made about her, than the apist who did more harm? Although Gadd being on so many drugs probably affected his memory too, and he admitted he liked the attention from her and led her on. I hope she sues them, as the ironic thing is that she's now the one being stalked and harassed.

Reactions: 1
....give her enough rope .....as they say......She's going to be jollied her way out of court if she carries on........OR she's going to get a few million in compensation - then people can sue her for defamation 🍿🍿🍿
---
I think the only reason Fiona Harvey commented publicly on her facebook page is to stand up for herself. Why is so much fuss made about her, than the apist who did more harm? Although Gadd being on so many drugs probably affected his memory too, and he admitted he liked the attention from her and led her on. I hope she sues them, as the ironic thing is that she's now the one being stalked and harassed.
You do realise that her MO is stalking people.....and more and more people are coming out of the woodwork to back this up. She told Piers Morgan that she had deactivated her FB......which, she should've done and then kept away from social media...she can't help herself! She's coming across as more deranged than BR portrayed her!

Reactions: 27
I hope Fiona sues Netflix after all this bullying she's having due to the programme.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she is absolutely loosing her grasp on reality. In between her ramblings it seems like she sleeps all day and goes to the shop to get her shopping honestly this is all she does with her life it seems, it's no wonder she doesn't seem to have any friends or family or anyone to interact with barring her made up phone calls and imaginary boyfriend + lawyer friends. I think I would start having delusions too. Still doesn't excuse the fact she's vile, I do wonder if she posts some things for the shock factor. Some of the things she's coming out with are dam right nasty

Reactions: 8
....give her enough rope .....as they say......She's going to be jollied her way out of court if she carries on........OR she's going to get a few million in compensation - then people can sue her for defamation 🍿🍿🍿
---

You do realise that her MO is stalking people.....and more and more people are coming out of the woodwork to back this up. She told Piers Morgan that she had deactivated her FB......which, she should've done and then kept away from social media...she can't help herself! She's coming across as more deranged than BR portrayed her!
I totally agree! In reality, she’s way nastier than RG ever portrayed her to be! I sincerely hope she lands herself in trouble over the vile comments she’s making about people! She’s on nasty piece of work and will continue to stalk people as long as she’s able to!
---
I hope Fiona sues Netflix after all this bullying she's having due to the programme.
Hi Fiona 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd like to see her try. I'm sure many would love to sue her for the vitriol and bullying she spiels on a daily basis
The ironic thing here is that she’s proving herself more and more to be a stalker and she’s going to land in very big trouble very soon!

Reactions: 15
It wouldn't surprise me if some of the people here were involved in making Baby Reindeer.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh dear, she’s crying data protection breach, it isn’t there to protect the shite that she spews out, unless they whacked her full name and DOB on there, but she’s a lawyer she should already know that 🙃

Reactions: 7
. I hope she sues them, as the ironic thing is that she's now the one being stalked and harassed.
Surely that’s a taste of her own medicine?
how anyone could even begin to defend a vile human like her. She’s vile and deserves to be called out by all the stuff we’ve seen on her social media accounts even when removing Gadd from the equation.
---
It wouldn't surprise me if some of the people here were involved in making Baby Reindeer.
Ah here stop that, did you send that from your iPhone ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can tell from her posts she is thriving on the attention and getting to play the victim, it’s actually very twisted. Not that I’m convinced anyone is even ringing her

Reactions: 11
I believe that the posts talking about a press release coming this afternoon that were posted an hour or two ago have since been deleted from Facebook?

I wonder if something is happening, re. her and her team of lawyers.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She hasn't got a team of lawyers unless it's Sue Grabbit & Run, next to the Bookies where she lives.

No reputable firm would take her on as a client, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I believe that the posts talking about a press release coming this afternoon that were posted an hour or two ago have since been deleted from Facebook?

I wonder if something is happening, re. her and her team of lawyers.
They are still there I've just seen them.

They are still there I've just seen them.
You're right!
They weren't showing when I looked on my laptop but are there when I look on my phone. Weird.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Sent from my ibone
---
She hasn't got a team of lawyers unless it's Sue Grabbit & Run, next to the Bookies where she lives.

No reputable firm would take her on as a client, honestly.
I'm trying to be nice.

:)

• Haha
Reactions: 8