Baby Reindeer #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having read through her court filing, what strikes me is that she is not denying or appealing any of the facts around sending him hundreds of emails and leaving voicemails and texts - i.e. stuff that he (hopefully) has all the receipts and documentation to prove. I think that this may undermine her defamation charges if that all comes out in the court room...

Reactions: 9
Having read through her court filing, what strikes me is that she is not denying or appealing any of the facts around sending him hundreds of emails and leaving voicemails and texts - i.e. stuff that he (hopefully) has all the receipts and documentation to prove. I think that this may undermine her defamation charges if that all comes out in the court room...
Unless I missed it I don't think there is mention to her allegedly attacking Terri?

Reactions: 2
This is interesting: A person can only be compensated for injury to the reputation they had at the time of publication. If that person already had a bad reputation which is relevant to the defamation, that will reduce the harm, and reduce the damages, sometimes to zero
BIB: Lawrence fox being a good example of this in UK courts a couple of years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This guy is brilliant!

Oh wow, his screen recording of just over 2 weeks worth of her FB posts is nearly 40 MINUTES LONG!! 😳 the fact that literally just scrolling through the sheer number of posts about Richard Gadd took that long is insane. And that’s only 1 of her FB accounts!! She must have been typing up those posts like it was her full time job 😅 you can easily believe she sent 40k emails of whatever it was

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow, Fiona Harvey’s American lawyers have absolutely no idea of what they’re dealing with. During an interview, the lawyer was asked if he knew about the 276 emails to Sir Keir Starmer - and the lawyer replied ‘well, if you’re trying to lobby for change, I can understand people constantly getting in touch with their MP’s’ - wait until he finds out that she said Sir Keir doesn’t have a ‘proper’ law degree ( he does - from Leeds and Oxford) - his wife is ‘ugly’ - Sir Keir is spineless - the list goes on! When asked about the 40,000 emails, her lawyer said that there’s no record of that but, they haven’t been through discovery yet!

• Wow
  • Haha
well, if you’re trying to lobby for change, I can understand people constantly getting in touch with their MP’s’
What else is he meant to say though? He’s hardly going to throw her under the bus and concede she was harassing KS.

Reactions: 1
What else is he meant to say though? He’s hardly going to throw her under the bus and concede she was harassing KS.
He's not read the emails yet ........He's admitted that he's taken the case on purely for money. He doesn't appear to be bothered about the details of the case

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When asked about the 40,000 emails, her lawyer said that there’s no record of that but, they haven’t been through discovery yet!
If it’s the guy who went on Piers’ show then honestly he seems like a right pillock. Of course Fiona isn’t going to volunteer the emails to her own lawyer. Netflix will get them from Gadd and file them and they will go through a whole rigmarole showing they came from her account which she will inevitably deny, say it was hacked or some other nonsense.

• Heart