Baby Reindeer #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only just watched the first 3 episodes (plus the Piers Morgan interview) so my comments are based on what I've seen so far.

Gadd appears to have done what most scriptwriters do and has presented a fictionalised and perhaps exaggerated version of a real story. He's not telling the exact truth but essentially I do believe this woman was stalking and harassing him. She has outed herself online when she didn't need to do that. She is clearly mentally ill and very unpleasant.

In the first few episodes he was annoying me as much as her because he did lead her on by acting like a coward. He should have nipped the whole thing in the bud when she kept coming to see him at work and made it clear he wasn't interested in any sort of relationship with her. I don’t believe that his motivations in entertaining her were entirely based around him feeling sorry for her. I believe he covered up the fact that he was involved more with the other men at work and they all thought they could have some sport with her. A big mistake because they clearly thought she was just a 'loser' they could all make fun of.

The fact that this woman has outed herself and was apparently sending messages to Keir Starmer as well is pretty mind boggling 🤯

I'll try to watch the rest if the series before drawing my final conclusions.

I used to know a woman who was stalking someone I knew some years ago and Martha rang alarm bells for me immediately because I recognised the MO. I can relate the story if anyone is interested.

Reactions: 16
I've only just watched the first 3 episodes (plus the Piers Morgan interview) so my comments are based on what I've seen so far.

Gadd appears to have done what most scriptwriters do and has presented a fictionalised and perhaps exaggerated version of a real story. He's not telling the exact truth but essentially I do believe this woman was stalking and harassing him. She has outed herself online when she didn't need to do that. She is clearly mentally ill and very unpleasant.

In the first few episodes he was annoying me as much as her because he did lead her on by acting like a coward. He should have nipped the whole thing in the bud when she kept coming to see him at work and made it clear he wasn't interested in any sort of relationship with her. I don’t believe that his motivations in entertaining her were entirely based around him feeling sorry for her. I believe he covered up the fact that he was involved more with the other men at work and they all thought they could have some sport with her. A big mistake because they clearly thought she was just a 'loser' they could all make fun of.

The fact that this woman has outed herself and was apparently sending messages to Keir Starmer as well is pretty mind boggling 🤯

I'll try to watch the rest if the series before drawing my final conclusions.

I used to know a woman who was stalking someone I knew some years ago and Martha rang alarm bells for me immediately because I recognised the MO. I can relate the story if anyone is interested.
I agree with all this however what pisses me off is the opening credits.

This is a true story.

Why not say based on a true story. It's just really pissing me off. I think GADD is loving the fame this is bringing him and he pretty much said he planned it all out and took notes and had the leading actress picked out to play Martha.

Martha on the other hand now she's a whole different level of bat tit crazy but that's for another day.

Gadd knew what he was doing and playing himself well ....hmmmm

Reactions: 15
I agree with all this however what pisses me off is the opening credits.

This is a true story.

Why not say based on a true story. It's just really pissing me off. I think GADD is loving the fame this is bringing him and he pretty much said he planned it all out and took notes and had the leading actress picked out to play Martha.

Martha on the other hand now she's a whole different level of bat tit crazy but that's for another day.

Gadd knew what he was doing and playing himself well ....hmmmm
Yes I agree. He should have written 'based on a true story' or similar. Obviously he didn't do much in terms of fiction writing to make it difficult for people to find out who the real woman was.

I would like to know:
Does this woman have a conviction for stalking and harassing him or anyone else?
Has this been clarified?

Reactions: 4
It wouldn't surprise me if some of the people here were involved in making Baby Reindeer.
Damn you worked us all out! 😱😱😱😱

Yes, we all joined Tattle many years ago and over several years we’ve made posts gossiping about various celebrities/influencers, which we really had no interest in, just as a cover story purely so that when we worked on Baby Reindeer in “real life” (several years later) we could post on a thread about it and hope we’d go undiscovered! 🙄

And it would’ve worked if it wasn’t for you, you pesky kid! 😜😆

87D1E8D5-8027-47EC-91DB-2509C33CA277.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Yes I agree. He should have written 'based on a true story' or similar. Obviously he didn't do much in terms of fiction writing to make it difficult for people to find out who the real woman was.

I would like to know:
Does this woman have a conviction for stalking and harassing him or anyone else?
Has this been clarified?
Agree ‘based on a true story’ (open/close inverted commas 😂) would make more sense for this programme because although the core of the story is purportedly true, most of it is fictionalised and massive changes have been written into the storyline (according to FH anyway).

I don’t think she was ever convicted, this would be public information so it would have been found out by now. What we don’t know is if she was spoken to or cautioned by the police about her stalking. Surely if Gadd wanted to, he could obtain records to show his reports?

What’s really ironic about her whole imaginary case is the fact she’s now not only posting obsessively about Gadd to the point of harassment, she’s also named him and others specifically in some pretty defamatory stuff posted publicly on the internet for all to see 😬

Reactions: 11
Initially I was sympathetic because I thought there was serious mental health or a learning disability of some kind. Not that I ever sympathised with her actions, just that I wanted to make sense of it all. However she's shown that she is a properly nasty piece of work over and over and it cements Gadd's portrayal of "Martha" at her worst.
---

He said not all of it was true to life. I don't quite get what you're saying about Gadd either, why is that not adding up? They had a really messed up "relationship" however you look at it and she has proved with her Facebook ranting about numerous people and organisations that she's like a dog with a bone and obsessive (not to mention abusive) when she doesn't get the adoration or respect she believes she deserves.
BIB thing is those are not mutually exclusive, one can have mental issues/ learning difficulties and be nasty, or be absolutely lovely. But i agree she quickly killed all possibility she was just that poor vulnerable taken advantage of person with attachment and personal boundaries issues. She seems properly vicious homophobic nasty thing (Gadd is gay? Has HIV? Is that supposed to be an insult?)
Equally Gadd being a victim of this and also having questionable behaviour are not mutually exclusive things..

Is her REAL 7 follower Facebook gone ? Cant find it, and I check regularly, so know I'm on the right one 😇

Reactions: 3
I think it’s deactivated. Prob been advised too!
I've just had a nosey, it let's me on the profile but you now can't see anything, maybe its locked down with privacy settings. No idea what I'll do now without reading her drivel 🤣

(Depher thread is quite good)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone had seen the BabyReindeer Reddit page… there’s a lot more coming out about Fiona.

The woman has caused untold problems for numerous people and seems to just get away with it. She deserves no sympathy, and any “lawyer” taking on her case wants looking at!

Reactions: 12
I don’t know if anyone had seen the BabyReindeer Reddit page… there’s a lot more coming out about Fiona.

The woman has caused untold problems for numerous people and seems to just get away with it. She deserves no sympathy, and any “lawyer” taking on her case wants looking at!
Can you SS any of it? 🙏😉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There’s also an email sent from Fiona from the Baby Reindeer book. He knew she would come for his money and I have no doubt he already was prepared for the backlash, from both personal and legal perspectives.

An email from the book. Made me raise an eyebrow

Made me think it’s more intentional. I mean isn’t that what she said she’s doing now? Going after Netflix and Gadd. Idk

the-book-made-me-raise-an-eyebrow-v0-6tyxfmr0xn1d1.jpg
the-book-made-me-raise-an-eyebrow-v0-6tyxfmr0xn1d1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
There’s also an email sent from Fiona from the Baby Reindeer book. He knew she would come for his money and I have no doubt he already was prepared for the backlash, from both personal and legal perspectives.

Made me think it’s more intentional. I mean isn’t that what she said she’s doing now? Going after Netflix and Gadd. Idk

View attachment 2949456View attachment 2949457
Delightful! I hope this witch gets what she deserves! No sympathy!

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2949456View attachment 2949457
Didn’t know there was a book too

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, a book and assorted mugs for sale on Amazon 👀
---
Would it be wrong to buy a mug 😉 asking for a friend sent from my iPhone

• Haha

She's suing Netflix .......even though it states on screen (just after 'This is a true story').......written and CREATED by Richard Gadd

• Wow
Reactions: 5