Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troutpout69

VIP Member
Oh she's back👀🤣 the way she's wrote open inverted commas and close inverted commas😳🤣
Has she written that herself? Doesn’t look very professional. Also whenever she says ‘we’, it makes me think of her speaking in the 3rd person eg ‘we are not amused’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

evoway13

VIP Member

She's suing Netflix .......even though it states on screen (just after 'This is a true story').......written and CREATED by Richard Gadd

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I meant ‘a legal reputation’ as in, a ‘reputation’ in a legal sense rather than general. Someone who has seemingly not worked for a very long time - again Laura Wray seemed to confirm this - does not have any job prospects, there is plainly no prospect of her arguing that. Out of interest do you actually have any legal background at all?
So someone who hasn’t worked for a long time isn’t more appealing to hire for say a shop job or a cleaning job than someone known to be a sex offender? I know which of the two I’d rather hire.

Unless she’s dead, she has job prospects. It might not be a glamorous job, but a job is a job.

I don’t have legal background, never claimed I have 🤷‍♀️

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I've finished watching the series now. Whilst I had some sympathy for Donny he made it very difficult by making poor choices throughout, not to mention actually sleeping with her 🫣😳
The attack on Teri wasn't reported or the attack on him at the bar when there were other witnesses. I know he was pressured by his scummy boss not to report it but that was out of order.

Loved his parents, particularly his dad. I know he was deeply affected by the rape but again why did he keep going back? He had terrible self esteem issues that must have started before the abuse and rape.

Anyway it beggars belief that the real life Martha has apparently never been prosecuted if she really was as bad as that.

wiglay

She took the (then) CPE in 2005 I think the submission said…some years after her other legal degrees, also on Piers’ show she said she did a politics degree as well but there’s no mention of that. She seems to be living in a world of her own

iieee

VIP Member
It's very clever of Gadd and Netflix. Martha was sent to jail in Donnie Dunn's world.......not Gadd's

The litigation against Netflix would have to go ahead over here I believe - so, won't be televised
No but we would likely get live reporting similar to the Wagatha Christie trial. 🥳

• Heart

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
I can't understand how she can be on benefits. She has no obvious health conditions (if you ignore the mh issues). She's apparently a qualified lawyer living in London where there would be plenty of jobs. My guess is she is on pip due to mh issues 🤔
She had delusions of grandeur about herself and her ‘career’ so I doubt she would admit she can’t work due to mental illness. I think she said she has diabetes so might claim on that basis? She’d probably say of course she could work as a big shot, high powered lawyer but unfortunately can’t do the long hours in court 😅

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Has anyone here liked any of her Facebook posts or even messaged her?
I see her posts get interaction by likes/emoji responses and that although you can't add her as a friend you can message her.

I should point out I've no intention of doing any of that and don't think anyone should; discussing people on Tattle is one thing but directly messaging them on their social media is most likely trolling and out of order.
---

She is very much likely to get in trouble; saying he has HIV, for a start, will not do her any favours.

The Netflix show doesn't name her and as far as I'm aware Gadd hasn't either.
She has outed herself.
Yes, she was easy for people to find and he didn't do anything to hide her identity (he simply named the character Martha) but she could have removed the most identifying tweets and not commented on this; clearly, she is loving the attention.

I hope she gets what she wants from all of this and that Gadd isn't damaged further (and that something actually happens re. his rapist).
I have never clicked like on any post but not even sure if you can message her? I am on the fb group too and again just lurk rather than react.
---
I cant seem to find which one is her .. Can u point me in the right direction please 💚
Here she is just 7 followers
IMG_0744.png

• Heart

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Richard Gadd's ex-colleague says his 'stalker' was targeted as a joke

Well you could say that joke backfired, but he has what he wanted, fame. I thought it would be a matter of time until witnesses started coming forward.
I’m not surprised by this at all.
---
It's sad she associates being gay with HIV like she does. She uses Gadd being gay as an insult against him. He's not gay, I'm right to say he's bisexual ? She's so venomous
It really is so disgusting! and so dated too. Like surely we’re passed this nonsense!

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Is that something similar to restraining order?
I just looked it up and apparently it’s to prohibit someone from doing something so I’m assuming it was to stop her from contacting them, bit like a restraining order. She spoke so casually about it though lol.

It's very obvious how she can be on benefits. Would you employ her? Plus many people have health issues that you can't see - you can't tell who has cancer by looking at them.

PIP is nowhere enough to live on, and is supposed to help pay for the extra expenses disabled or chronically ill people have. You can claim it if you're a millionaire and work 90 hours a week. It's not related to not working.
To be honest I know very little about benefits as no personal experience, fortunately. I do know that if you're on JSA they expect you to take any job that you're fit enough to do. I do see lots of pip applications at work though & I know how strict that is. Of course we have no idea about why she doesn't wor,k, but it is probably fair to assume she's unemployable due to her vile personality.

When I first went on her Facebook page there was quite a few rants about Derek Draper. She was saying he was a fan of rentboys.
I might be no fan of Kate Garroway but that is a bit much.

He was notoriously bisexual but rentboys is probably a figment of her imagination. She's absolutely unhinged.

• Wow