Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
If she starts on Piers I honestly think he will just have her arrested. Don’t like the guy but he seems very no nonsense, he did say he’s got a thick skin because of his career so wasn’t bothered but I can’t imagine him tolerating it if she started on his family
It would sort of serve him right at this point. Apparently he had Laura Wray on his show too - the solicitor who gave FH her first job. That poor woman was hounded for 5 years by FH who reported her to social services for abusing her child (a made up lie) and put her through hell.
Apparently she had to get some sort of court order to stop the harassment. Piers then had a discussion panel another day and dismissed FH as a troll not a proper stalker because she'd finally left Laura alone!
Laura found out that FH repeated her vile behaviour in her next job and after she was sacked by the next firm of solicitors she did exactly the same to her 2nd boss (a man this time) where she phoned social services and said he was abusing his children.

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Square Peg

There’s also an email sent from Fiona from the Baby Reindeer book. He knew she would come for his money and I have no doubt he already was prepared for the backlash, from both personal and legal perspectives.

An email from the book. Made me raise an eyebrow

Made me think it’s more intentional. I mean isn’t that what she said she’s doing now? Going after Netflix and Gadd. Idk

View attachment 2949456View attachment 2949457
Didn’t know there was a book too

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I believe that the posts talking about a press release coming this afternoon that were posted an hour or two ago have since been deleted from Facebook?

I wonder if something is happening, re. her and her team of lawyers.

• Wow

SoSueHer

VIP Member
With Johnny and Amber, didnt he lose that case against Sun, because Sun or whatever reprinted the info they were given by her ? But won defamation because of what she actually write in op-ed ? Very grey area for civilians but that example helped me understand 😇 So she could sue gadd but not netflix because they acted in information they were given?

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Is her REAL 7 follower Facebook gone ? Cant find it, and I check regularly, so know I'm on the right one 😇

Reactions: 3

evoway13

VIP Member
Day 17 - morning session of Depp v Heard on Emily D Baker's yt channel. Emily explains defamation in the USA in the Q&A section of the video....and what has to be proven.....it's pretty much identical to our defamation laws (the YT video is highly entertaining as it includes Heard's cross examination)

Square Peg

I’m sure if it exists she received her “Press Release” digitally from her extensive team of “Lawyers“, so why not just “Screenshot“ it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣. “🙄

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think considering she’s clearly off her rocker, she did very well on Piers’ show. That was like a gentle cross-examination.

moldwarp

VIP Member
@moldwarp but as was pointed out on the last thread she hasn’t lost anything. She doesn’t have a livelihood. A quick google suggests ‘peace of mind’ isn’t enough for defamation lol…and she’s not a celebrity or business owner where it’s damaged her reputation. Seems a non starter. They are probably hoping Netflix will settle
Nah the livelihood bit covers loads of stuff eg your ability to earn money in future; you can argue psychological distress and she'll have a super strong case here especially if she has, as I suspect, a neurologicial disability...plus there's the reputation bit and she's been totally smeared on SM.

I think any no win no fee shark would be itching to get their hands all over this as they could argue failure of duty of care so well...

And yes I agree they will be seeking a chunky OOC settlement and so will NF.

Feather fans

VIP Member
This!!! PLUS, she revealed her previous surname of 'Muir' - I don't think anyone knew that fact.

I'm also wondering if an 'interdict' in Scottish law can be classed (or mistaken for) a 'conviction'. Fiona waffled on about an interdict not being filed correctly but, it could've been filed correctly for all we know. If you don't abide by an interdict, you can get locked up as punishment.
Is that something similar to restraining order?

dovelist

I do think she’ll get a large out of court settlement from this tbh.

Whatever we think about her personally there was a show made that is obviously based on her but has been marketed as a true story. Some of the things appear to be untrue (convictions). There was enough details that she was found relatively quickly so her identity wasn’t well protected. Also I don’t recall seeing any disclaimers, sometimes you’ll see a message along the lines of “some characteristics and events have been changed for dramatic effect blah blah blah etc etc”

If it was me, I’d be damn sure to be getting my money from whoever so I could go live my life in some remote destination because I wouldn’t be able to show my face again 😂

She’s clearly a very nasty individual but I do genuinely think she has a case.

CaptainHolt

Finally got around to watching the Piers Morgan interview in full and I'm pretty sure FH is autistic. My BIL has what used to be known as Asperger's and has the exact same speaking patterns - sequential, few sub-clauses, pours it all out, breathes and pauses at unusual (to the NT listener) places, etc etc. It was uncanny.

If she does have an ASD then the obsessive communicating, inability to read social cues, inability to understand Gadd's intentions or imagine what he must be feeling, make a lot more sense.

I don't think it's BPD I think it's autism personally.
I did wonder the same, her tone and pattern of speech reminds me of a family member too (who is a world away from her but also can't interpret social cues and can't understand sarcasm and jokes unless explicitly explained, which can be hard going for both sides in a conversation but they're the loveliest human and not in anyway a psycho, racist stalker type 😂)

Maleficent50

VIP Member
They need the enhanced for the trial.......it looks to me like that is an old one that Fiona herself has produced. My daughter had to apply for one back in 2018 for college (as she was working with vulnerable adults) - hers is green - like this : View attachment 2993669
Yeah lawyer’s gonna need an enhanced check which discloses everything I think including cautions etc

CaptainHolt

According to Richard Osmand on The Rest Is Entertainment podcast it's quite difficult under English Law to prove libel.

As I have zero knowledge of law practice, I'll take his word for it! Unless one of the knowledgeable Tattlers can clarify?
---
Also - Defamation, Libel, Slander - a very quick Google suggests they're all very similar? Would she sue for one or all 3?