Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
It's quite odd to me that she's saying in the filing that everything said about her in the programme is untrue, but at the same time they're taking everything about Gadd from the show as writ - that he masturbated over her, that he was a meth addict (I'm not even sure it said that, just that he used it) etc. Plus all the over emotive narc language at the start. It does read like she wrote it.
She didn’t write it. A lawyer did. And they’re trying to discredit Gadd - hence emphasising he took drugs/followed her home etc.

Reactions: 1

femmegirly

Chatty Member
But Fargo put "this is a true story" at the start of every episode and none of that is true.

Edit to add: maybe that's where Gadd comes unstuck, he used too much of the real story to deny it now I guess? Such as the emails word for word.
But that’s completely irrelevant because there was no real people involved. What Fargo said is irrelevant as nobody was affected.

Reactions: 1

Maiyo2020

I believe that the posts talking about a press release coming this afternoon that were posted an hour or two ago have since been deleted from Facebook?

I wonder if something is happening, re. her and her team of lawyers.
They are still there I've just seen them.