Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troutpout69

VIP Member
She’s totally loving this! She thinks she’s a big celebrity! She even blamed RG and Netflix for her lack of sleep due to her ranting on fb for hours! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
.....she said that Piers Morgan is a 'bully' - wait until she's face to face with highly experienced lawyers in a courtroom
Piers is a bit of a bully but I don't think he went very hard on her compared to what I've seen him do with other people. I thought he was trying to be fair at least.

evie1975

VIP Member
They have it -or similar- at the end of each episode stating that characters and situations have been created for dramatic purposes.
So you could argue the premiss is true - there are stalkers out there who’s actions have far reaching consequences, it’s incredibly hard to prove the stalking & obtain some resolution through law, the stalker can’t identify with the harm they have done as the don’t see that pouring all that attention on someone is wrong or harmful, the abused has the potential to become the abuser, people who suffer trauma may be left open to further abuse and it takes one show (good or so bad it’s good) to really turn around an entertainers career. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just a few of my musings having had an extremely long week at work!

margaretta

VIP Member
See, I thought he had slept with her, and my wife thought it was a fantasy, and he didn't...hmmm
I think in the programme he made sleeping with her a fantasy, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out if he had slept with her in real life, but is currently denying everything.

PeteM

VIP Member
I’ll be honest I really don’t get it, neither Gadd or Netflix have said it's her. She keeps insisting she’s nothing like Martha so surely the only person who’s exposed her is herself
Whilst most people would have probably deleted her social media, she's used it as a platform for herself. Most people would have shied away from doing a high profile TV interview - not her. Of course, it's only gone to show that she's clearly fecked in the head. The Keir Starmer abusive email thing is another odd addendum to the whole thing.

evoway13

VIP Member
I can still see her facebook.......on one comment, some smart ass has put 'sent from my iFiona' 😂 😂 😂 😂

There’s also an email sent from Fiona from the Baby Reindeer book. He knew she would come for his money and I have no doubt he already was prepared for the backlash, from both personal and legal perspectives.

An email from the book. Made me raise an eyebrow

Made me think it’s more intentional. I mean isn’t that what she said she’s doing now? Going after Netflix and Gadd. Idk

View attachment 2949456View attachment 2949457
....has he stated in the book that she's a 'convicted stalker'????

• Haha

Pavlova4

Why not
I really want to go as Fiona Harvey to a fancy dress party. Any ideas please where to get her dress? I can find a yellow jacket.

sen t from mmy iphone
Why not be more realistic, and go as the school bully?
---
Even if people are just imagining she's on PIP to bully her, PIP has nothing to do with employment, as you can get if if you're in employment or not, as it isn't means tested.

iieee

VIP Member
She didn’t write it. A lawyer did. And they’re trying to discredit Gadd - hence emphasising he took drugs/followed her home etc.
I don't doubt it. Just that the language used feels quite unprofessional to me.

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
It won't be long until she's back and she's turned on whoever is helping her with this case. She turns on everyone in the end

Day 17 - morning session of Depp v Heard on Emily D Baker's yt channel. Emily explains defamation in the USA in the Q&A section of the video....and what has to be proven.....it's pretty much identical to our defamation laws (the YT video is highly entertaining as it includes Heard's cross examination)
TV gold! Also a big fan of watching her deposition - what a mess!

Would be great to see Fiona on the stand 🤣

• Heart
I can't understand how she can be on benefits. She has no obvious health conditions (if you ignore the mh issues). She's apparently a qualified lawyer living in London where there would be plenty of jobs. My guess is she is on pip due to mh issues 🤔

evoway13

VIP Member
.....her lawyers only completed the basic DBS check........they've not carried out an advanced check........whoops :oops:

The advanced one shows information on a person that the police find relevant - like accusations for example

• Wow

wilbz90

Chatty Member
The news articles don’t seem to be stopping re her emailing people unhinged shit

evoway13

VIP Member
I'm following one of her FB accounts......that she's has since October 2022......she put a post up on 29th May :

I'm not a socialexperiment
And I'm being advised to to say no more
As I'mtaking taking gadd and Netflix to court.

• Wow

AlexTwist

She should've deleted her Twitter account(s) and Facebook accounts
Legally she is entitled to have her own socials though.

The biggest fuck up is Netflix saying "This Is A True Story" instead of "Based On A True Story". While the thousands of messages allegedly exist as evidence, the accusation of sexual assault is harder to prove, and that's a serious allegation. Also if she didn't actually go to prison, that's another problem.