Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look awful with those brows. tbh though they didn't have much of a canvas to work with.

Reactions: 1
That man is such a blessing she should be grateful. Even on that pathetic blog of hers she slates him saying everything is left to her etc and she carries all the mental load blah blah blah .

He looks after the children more than her and has she forgotten that during her breakdown he was left by himself to raise newborn twins and a 3 year old and yet he just got on with it with no complaint or feeling sorry for himself

I don't know, may they work everything out and end up not bankrupt, but this womenswear tack she wants to sell is awful. Most ig shops geared towards women sell 1 or 2 key lines not 20. Also I saw on her stories she was asking for lawyers that deal with libel and harassment.

If she’s asking for that about here then she’s so very uneducated. Have you seen Mrs Hinch’s threads? She hasn’t even made it past one thread. Pipe down Natalie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So you know how she gives “free chocolate with every order” . It’s one stupid celebration chocolate which costs about 10p when you buy a big tub 😂

Those new dungarees are hideous. They look so much cheaper than the others. So unflattering too

Reactions: 2
And claiming she was meant to post these stories on the O&A but actually that’s a lie isn’t it, because she only has 11k followers there vs 170k followers on BLW! At least be honest! 🙄🙄🙄

‘I want everything to be mine’ the most Natalie phrase of all time. Not really sure it’s a good move to have just announced to all of your followers that you’re going to be ripping off other people’s designs and making them for yourself 🤦‍♀️

If she’s asking for that about here then she’s so very uneducated. Have you seen Mrs Hinch’s threads? She hasn’t even made it past one thread. Pipe down Natalie 😂
I saw this too - I think she perhaps doesn’t understand that people giving their opinion on what you willingly share online on a daily basis is by no means illegal. Surely for anyone in this Instagram game, you understand that it’s par for the course? I don’t understand the need to incessantly share your financial status, children’s lives, sex life ... none of it helps or serves people in any way shape or form.

Last edited:
She's bleeping obsessed with instagram. There is nothing she won't share

Just watched her latest stories, yeh ripping off other designs I expect. She's getting worse week by week, or has she always been like this?

Last edited:
She's bleeping obsessed with instagram. There is nothing she won't share

Just watched her latest stories, yeh ripping off other designs I expect. She's getting worse week by week, or has she always been like this?
I feel like she’s more erratic than she’s ever been but she just doesn’t seem to be a very nice or humble person anymore. She’s lost her way trying to keep up with the ‘gram and it’s sad to watch. The apps were a sure fire way to ensure you always had new customers, running an app is probably harder than we think but definitely less work than starting a new retail ‘brand’ from scratch. The desperation for success has left her looking like a terrible business woman and she becomes less and less relateable as a mum on a daily basis. Top tip love, don’t alienate your core customers 🤦‍♀️

I’m sorry, I bang on about it a lot but PLEASE NATALIE, instead of trying to accuse people of libel show us some evidence of the charitable donations you’ve been making and prove to us that you’re not actually the person you’re currently coming across as. Tonight’s O&A post was back to saying 10% or profits go to women’s mental health charities. It totally belittles the women who are sharing their stories if you’re not following through on your side of the bargain. Using their pain to make profits makes me sick to my stomach

“Ok Natalie. I am Mrs Lawyer Lady. I’m here to sort your libel case. What exactly has happened?”

“People are saying my leggings are shite”

“...they are shite though”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She frustrates me so much. Her latest post about being permanently exhausted and having no time to wash her hair or even put an outfit together... bog off! I’m sorry but if she had an actual office job she’d have to just find a way of making time to wash and dress appropriately like every other working mother on the planet. She’s so unrelatable but seems to think that the way she feels is how every other mum must feel too?! I’ve got a 20 month old, I shower and wash my hair daily. Granted I don’t spend two hours of a morning having a leisurely shower and styling my hair applying makeup etc but I have half an hour where bub watches tv or runs round upstairs (we have a stair gate) and I shower and sort myself out for the day... it’s not some impossible task like she’s making it out to be.

She frustrates me so much. Her latest post about being permanently exhausted and having no time to wash her hair or even put an outfit together... bog off! I’m sorry but if she had an actual office job she’d have to just find a way of making time to wash and dress appropriately like every other working mother on the planet. She’s so unrelatable but seems to think that the way she feels is how every other mum must feel too?! I’ve got a 20 month old, I shower and wash my hair daily. Granted I don’t spend two hours of a morning having a leisurely shower and styling my hair applying makeup etc but I have half an hour where bub watches tv or runs round upstairs (we have a stair gate) and I shower and sort myself out for the day... it’s not some impossible task like she’s making it out to be.
Totally agree, it’s funny how this post (with a ridiculously out of date photo) came a few hours after she’d told us about how she’d applied fake tan and a few days after she’d trotted off to London kid free to get Botox and microblading done - it’s hard to empathise or feel sorry for someone who is so tone deaf to what other mothers are going through too - surely she must have some mum friends to put things into perspective? Saying she’s envious of mums who are semi put together - I would LOVE the opportunity to go and get my brows done but it’s just not going to happen around both parents working full time, kids on school holidays, no childcare because of Covid. She is so very far removed from the real work it’s almost funny at this point.

More than anything, I just want her to change the ‘we’re so busy’ narrative to ‘thankyou for your orders, because of your support we’ve been able to donate £x to these charities this month’. It’s really not hard.

Yup, I agree. I have a 15 month old and a 4 year old (who’s only just gone back to preschool due to Easter break) and I manage to shower daily. Little one comes upstairs with me while I shower with the door open, big one watches tv on his own downstairs. It’s really not that difficult. Especially when you have a house husband who is always there to help.

Totally agree, it’s funny how this post (with a ridiculously out of date photo) came a few hours after she’d told us about how she’d applied fake tan and a few days after she’d trotted off to London kid free to get Botox and microblading done - it’s hard to empathise or feel sorry for someone who is so tone deaf to what other mothers are going through too - surely she must have some mum friends to put things into perspective? Saying she’s envious of mums who are semi put together - I would LOVE the opportunity to go and get my brows done but it’s just not going to happen around both parents working full time, kids on school holidays, no childcare because of Covid. She is so very far removed from the real work it’s almost funny at this point.

More than anything, I just want her to change the ‘we’re so busy’ narrative to ‘thankyou for your orders, because of your support we’ve been able to donate £x to these charities this month’. It’s really not hard.
Agreed. Due to Covid I have had absolutely 0 help with childcare (yes I have a partner who works from home but that’s not childcare, that’s called being a father 😂). I haven’t been to the hairdresser since December 2019. My partner had to cut off my hair as it got so bad I literally hated looking in the mirror (he did a great job btw). I have finally booked in a hairdresser mid May as I can only do Saturdays so that my partner can look after the kids while I sort myself out.
I think I have a rough idea where she lives, so going to London to get Botox and whatever else she got done, would have taken the better part of the day! It’s just ridiculous. Yes, she works, which is amazing. It must be hard to run your own business but don’t go pretending you have no time for yourself and no childcare when you literally have two sets of grandparents within an hour or you. My parents live abroad and partners dad in the midlands. Get some bloody perspective and stop whinging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Wholeheartedly agree! We have no grandparents. My husband passed away and mine ate overseas. I have no family help and I have a 2 year old with high needs , an 8 month old and I’m pregnant. My husband works 5 days and 4 of those days are pretty much dawn to dusk. I manage to shower every day and brush my hair and keep myself looking presentable, the house is spotless and my kids are happy. I’m starting up a business too and yeah it’s hard but it’s my choice to start up the business so I’m being reasonable with what I take on and ensuring I don’t get overwhelmed as thsts not fair to my children.
She just wants to play the victim

Anyone else disgusted they let the cat firstly sit on the work surfaces but secondly lick food off their spoons?! We have a cat and I am forever shooing her off the counters 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

The exhausted/too busy constant moaning attitude just comes across as bloody ungrateful people are buying the crappy clothes

Yes!! So ungrateful! People are not buying - moan; people are buying - moan! Everyone is busy when they have kids + jobs. We have no childcare help with a 2 and a 4 year old and COVID has been tit. I just find it offensive that she thinks she is somewhat super busy and super important because she runs some businesses and will never say anything positive, no thank you’s to her customers or husband or family members who help out 🤨 Call her a wambulance!

I feel like she’s more erratic than she’s ever been but she just doesn’t seem to be a very nice or humble person anymore. She’s lost her way trying to keep up with the ‘gram and it’s sad to watch. The apps were a sure fire way to ensure you always had new customers, running an app is probably harder than we think but definitely less work than starting a new retail ‘brand’ from scratch. The desperation for success has left her looking like a terrible business woman and she becomes less and less relateable as a mum on a daily basis. Top tip love, don’t alienate your core customers 🤦‍♀️

I’m sorry, I bang on about it a lot but PLEASE NATALIE, instead of trying to accuse people of libel show us some evidence of the charitable donations you’ve been making and prove to us that you’re not actually the person you’re currently coming across as. Tonight’s O&A post was back to saying 10% or profits go to women’s mental health charities. It totally belittles the women who are sharing their stories if you’re not following through on your side of the bargain. Using their pain to make profits makes me sick to my stomach
I agree with this all.
she just loves to run with this hard done by mum/put upon business narrative, it just isn't true though. She does no more childcare than Steve, and I've said it before but she can't moan about doing all the housework because it's clear no one tidies that house.

She's another person who has started a business without really looking at the logistics. I bet when you take into account the hours she works she probably earns about £3 p/h. She won't be able to take anyone one. I remember when she took loads of people on or BLW and you never heard of them again. Bet their recipes are still on there. '

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.