Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

888MHBB

I got on and watched. All you have to do is log on your google account. Anyway nothing spectacular. Visit to magic kingdom, eating and showing what they ate and giving reviews. Hannah and Marlow talking about Marlow being in “prison” and laughing about it. Hannah had to move sites even though it’s their last day. So if you can’t see it you’ve not missed much.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

grammy1955

Chatty Member
Seriously look at the “adult”playing in the baby pool. I thought no water says til the sores clear up. Another lie Val. No follow through at all. And jeez look at the awful scaring on her leg that’s insane it goes all around to the back. Get her help you loser Val.
That is abuse Valdawg!!

• Sad

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
Guess they aren’t home yet. No quick reel, post or anything. If they are they went straight to bed. Probably will not see anything from them until next week sometime, if then. They may just forget posting since such a scene about how they treated Marlow. May just restart club crispie only.
They take weekends "off". 🤣

• Haha

Susan830

VIP Member
How much junk does a dog need. A leash, collar, food and water dish. Maybe a bed but since he sleeps with Hannah that isn’t needed. That’s it. Anything else is just Hannah being greedy and wanting everything she sees on Amazon. Marlow had a splash pad down for Benny, really? Where do they store all this crap.
Remember when they went out and bought all the "outfits" for both dogs?? They probably never used them but could say they had them!

Susan830

VIP Member
How many people ‘work’ lying in a hammock? When Hannah said that she was going to put her hammock up in the garden and ‘work’ from there, I nearly collapsed laughing! I mean, how ridiculous/lazy is that? She wouldn’t know a hard day’s work if it hit her in the face! 😏
I thought the same thing! Well I guess if she can lay in bed and work she can do the hammock too because SHE DOES NOT WORK! She takes the same stupid videos daily and does a very poor job on editing! Not work Hannah, just playing on your computer...pathetic! Get a REAL job, grow up and stop sponging off your family!

Susan830

VIP Member
Why do the guardians of these disabled allow them to comment on pages? Think of the sick predators out there who will private message them and ask for sick photos. This is very disturbing.
Hannah and her roller skates, hah, didn’t she just have a brace on her ankle before Disney?
It was to get sympathy! It goes on and off when she needs people to say " Oh poor Hannah"! Typical hypochondriac acting!

Daisy0112

ya...and no video.

We know Val, Nonnie, and the family read here, we know they lie, we know Allyson Ecurb is a fake account for the Brooks to monitor chat, we know when we hit a nerve Val has to address it in a video...

We spoke about Jessica's disgusting diet, poor nutrition and cholesterol then 2-3 days later all of a sudden Vals claiming they are on their way to a yearly physical? But there's no video in the car or at the app. Or no video of Jessica's anxiety about the appointment? No fasting before hand?

I'd pay to see a video of Val telling Jessica no breakfast till after her appointment! She can't even tell her to brush her hair!
Val always videos that stuff...

I don't believe Jessica had an appointment, I don't believe IF she did that the results were in the next day ... Lol...

Valerie Brooks.......we see you.
Her levels my be good but she is taking meds to regulate them. If Val says otherwise she is full shit.

Susan830

VIP Member
Just my opinion but the only person who seems to look clean and cares what he looks like is Campbell! The others including Marlow always look just thrown together and never look clean. Maybe it's because they all have odd coloring, pastey and worn but they look sick. Some makeup would benefit them all and not the caterpillars that Hannah tries to pass off as bladed eyebrows! Blush and some colored lip glosses would help! It's like they are all afraid of getting a bit of a tan...maybe they are vampires!!! Lol afraid of the sun. Ya never know with this group.😁😂😁

• Haha

pokermom

Chatty Member
We’ll, let’s just lick our nose while we cook! Great job editing Hannah!
---

I thought her boobs looked huge today. More so than usual.
Lol….guess I didn’t proofread. I meant pick, not luck, but whatever! Lol

Susan830

VIP Member
They just kept stuffing jessica full of sugar. She didn’t eat not any really food just cakes and a couple mozzarella sticks. And I’m sick of them saying what an “adult” jessica is as they hand feed her everything and she’s yelling and interrupting Val the whole time saying “mommy, mommy” like seriously. They only call her an adult when they don’t want her throwing a tantrum over combing that mop on her head. And check out how far away she was they must’ve been a little sick of her. And also notice the crazy staring she’s doing? She was staring like that a chocolate cake they had on the table. She looked absolutely crazy.
I laughed when they parked her way over there!!! And you are right...no real food for Jess!

misty.

VIP Member
No gifts...awesome.

Obviously the newest threat is no Disney August and Nov. Must be nice to be unemployed living off your daughter's disabilities mooching off your ex-husband because you're homeless AND yet you can afford 2 more Disney Vacations this year after the two you've already had!

Hannah. Grow up.. You're 30 years old You don't need mommy to take you to the doctor for allergy medication ...idiot.
As for your awful half made up half incorrect ASL...I'm fluent because of having a deaf mother and an autistic child born nonverbal. You're an embarrassment Hannah ...just stop.

As for Jessica why...what was her purpose for this live other than to smell her cards, obsess over her infected scabs and Disney? Know what might help with her sores? Her dry scabby skin? The picking? A healthier diet! Less cakes and sugars, less processed foods, less carbs and fried everything! Good luck with the threats though.

Jessica is talking to the voices in her head 90% of the video, or obsessing over her scabs. Sniffin' and Flippin' obviously her meds kicked in here...

This is what nightmares are made of.
Terrifying. Just terrifying. Imagine being on your own,its night time,and walking into her. I think my heart would stop.im being serious. They need to get her onto medication for schizophrenia.now. and is it just me that thinks her boobs are getting bigger? Or is it just the terrible bras that don't fit her.

Susan830

VIP Member
Maybe someone who isn’t blocked could put the link to our site on their pages late one night and see if some find it before it is deleted!
Unfortunately if one of us does it we will be blocked too...maybe someone with 2 FB accounts could!

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
It’s Augustina we haven’t heard about in a long time haven’t seen her on lives in the chat either. I wonder if Val made Hannah hetzel and Augustina sign a non disclosure agreement. 🤔
Agustina’s still there. Her screen name is now “Maria Agustina Bardier” … hidden in plain sight. They still don’t acknowledge her, though.

• Wow

pokermom

Chatty Member
Cooking with Nathan ...... In a clean kitchen. Can someone tell me why they let Jessica cook whole bags of frozen fries? They could not eat all those fries plus the sorry excuse for fried okra. Okra is one of the only veggies I can only eat fried. Baked like Nathan did this is hard and boiled is slimy.
I have a food question for my fellow tatters. If you live in the north do you eat chicken livers? Here in the south we fry them. And unless you know how they really aren't very good. I understand some people make pate'. Never tried that. I hope Nathan gets his livers and we get to see how Big Bonnie know it all cooks them.