Autistic Interpretations #13 Camping, slapping, and taking advantage, oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does this mean

As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR / recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already, thanks :)

Reactions: 3
What does this mean

As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR / recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already, thanks :)
Ummm, I think it's just a suggestion to start a new thread with some comments from the last thread so people can continue their
conversations.....
I think we can all figure out what we want to talk about after the 800th Disney trip with Bessie & the clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ummm, I think it's just a suggestion to start a new thread with some comments from the last thread so people can continue their
conversations.....
I think we can all figure out what we want to talk about after the 800th Disney trip with Bessie & the clowns.
Thanks Oompaloompa 🙂

Reactions: 3
We adopted all of our children through public adoption. We got them when they were babies. We have one daughter who has special needs. Not autism. Deletion 22q. We actually just learned of this diagnosis. We knew something wasn’t right with her while she was growing up but never really had a diagnosis. We got her help and worked as a team with her school. It’s been quite a journey with her. She is doing well now. I worked throughout our children’s childhood. I did something to generate an income out of my home. No MLMs 😂😂. More like marketing etc. When they got older I went back to my original career. Never begged off of anyone and I’m grateful to God for all He has provided to us. Now we are enjoying the grandchildren. I have aches and pains and catch every virus there is because of my job as a teacher but I get up everyday and go to work and have never been to Disney. 😂😂 and have no desire to go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be really bothering Val bc she posted another video about marlow . Lmao Val and Hannah are the ones that caused all this drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be really bothering Val bc she posted another video about marlow . Lmao Val and Hannah are the ones that caused all this drama!
But it's been posted private. None of their followers can see it either. So looks like Marlow is going to say that is what she wanted to do....yesterday's video seemed to take care of that in my opinion but witch Val won't let it go!! They are so useless!

Reactions: 7
I got on and watched. All you have to do is log on your google account. Anyway nothing spectacular. Visit to magic kingdom, eating and showing what they ate and giving reviews. Hannah and Marlow talking about Marlow being in “prison” and laughing about it. Hannah had to move sites even though it’s their last day. So if you can’t see it you’ve not missed much.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I just saw the afternoon video and all I heard was blah, blah, blah from Hannah! She just drones on and on. No one needed that much food for lunch! Jess looked bored as hell and they kept asking her if she was having fun or tired! Then they had to film her big mouth 🥱 yawning! Yuck! I guess their idea of what is interesting in their videos than I do! They are becoming extremely boring and so predictable! The time, Jess wanting all her mozzarella sticks cup up at once, feeding her a chocolate cupcake....same tit different day!
Hannah says just one or maybe two more vacation videos but we will see! There will be more than that because they will be soooooo tired! 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I got on and watched. All you have to do is log on your google account. Anyway nothing spectacular. Visit to magic kingdom, eating and showing what they ate and giving reviews. Hannah and Marlow talking about Marlow being in “prison” and laughing about it. Hannah had to move sites even though it’s their last day. So if you can’t see it you’ve not missed much.
So basically Jess had fried cheese and bread for dinner.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hannah finally threw up a HORRID video...I couldn't finish it, the dog toy squeeeeeeling ...the microphone just amplifies it...what an idiot. This is suppose to be her job? Dumber than a stump that one.

Of course she had to copy mommies rant from yesterday about Marlow....obviously WE and more than half of their koolaid drinkers hit a nerve .pointing out the obvious selfishness of haggard vile Val and her abuse Of government funding for Jessica USED instead for Marlow pup poop pickerupper job.

Poor Marlow couldn't even shower all day till the 3 stooges got back from another disappointing Disney day.
Even Disney the happiest place on earth seems to have disappointed Valdawg!! Bless her black heart.

Jessica doesn't even want to be there...she was miserable too...obsessing over those two ENORMOUS mozzarella sticks. That woman won't 💩 for a week!!!! That blind girl saw two on that trey..and she was having both no matter what!!! Of course not much Of Jessica on film yesterday or today.
It's obvious this trip was purely for Val. Jessica is only concerned about 2 rides, her phone call " appointments" filling her face with sausage gravy and biscuits ... She wants What she wants when she wants it.... Anything else is a bother to her and we know Val can't cope when Jessica is in a broody mood. Poor Val...nothing on HER Disney glamping adventure went her way!
One day drive turned into two...white knuckling it down the highway while Jessica listened to HER rap crap repeating the same 2 questions about dead dogs and what makes her Bessy happy!!?? Followed by never ending face schaaaaaaaps!!! Having to go unshowered without hook up till they arrived..gas station food for breakfast, other burnt breakfasts, forgetting stuff..as usual, poorly made camp site reservations, still can't work the convection oven, wasn't impressed with Tron, Jessica was miserable 1/2 the time, even Vals viewers turned on her watching the poor treatment of ....THE HELP. I'm sure the rainy days ..trapped inside that tiny trailer stinking of wet dog and Jessica were awful...especially with the humidity and Jessica forbidding the A/C to be on.

Of course there was yet another camper move...how can a 55 year old adult screw up so many camp site reservations ?? Val...seriously is there anything you are competent at? Besides being a selfish witch?

I'm loving Val wrestling with Karma...it couldn't of happened to a nicer person!
I noticed Allyson Ecurb..( Hannah's alt. Account) is being more bitchy than usual. You can almost tell by the posts when it's Hannah writing or Val....

We see you ladies!!!!!!
👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That video of Hannah and Marlow being sarcastic and rude about follower comments. . . . . 😲 perhaps partly to US, but,any followers commented too.

They are disgustingly rude and act like 7th graders 🤮. We know they were taught the behaviors by Val. . . . . 🤮

Reactions: 8
A special trip last day of vacation to ride Tron, albeit insisted on by Jess because it didn’t happen the day before, and no way can they leave one thing out of Jessica’s plan, then Jess wouldn’t ride😂😂😂 Dinner at their fave spot and Jess had a meltdown, too loud, what kinda bs is that, Jess has selective sensitivity to sound, she prob thought they’d head for chicken nuggetville! Isn’t that the top Jess rolled outta bed in? Val is so tired she never gets a break..Disney, Sept,and Jan, St Simons island in March back to Disney in April, 2 camping trips in between… they work so hard.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That video of Hannah and Marlow being sarcastic and rude about follower comments. .
How awful to treat your followers like fools and make fun of them. Some of them have obvious disabilities and probably were genuinely concerned about Marlow. How embarrassing to be humiliated like that. These are nasty, low classed people.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.