Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
They have to be maxing out credit cards and debt to the banks. They don’t care they’ll just file bankruptcy and live off of Campbell’s credit
I have a guess that maybe Hannah applied for social security and I bet it took a long time to get and she got a retro payment that would explain all the shopping sprees and new vehicles.

Reactions: 4

Gramma of 4

There’s no way that channel brings in the kind of money they are spending. Two new vehicles and campers , trips and going out to eat constantly. Those Taylor Swift tickets had to cost over $500 a piece.
I thought the same thing too. How are they affording all this?

Susan830

VIP Member
I was just catching up on A Dose of ZMan a Day. Wow what a difference. He’s so enjoyable to watch. He plays golf with his stepdad, he ran in a marathon, he made shepherds pie, he went out to eat and used his napkin and says thank you without being prompted. They are doing such a wonderful job with him. His mom is so great with him.
I follow him too! He is a remarkable young man and so very polite! His mom did a great job working with him!!!❤

• Heart

winnie woo

VIP Member
Cooking with Nathan ...... In a clean kitchen. Can someone tell me why they let Jessica cook whole bags of frozen fries? They could not eat all those fries plus the sorry excuse for fried okra. Okra is one of the only veggies I can only eat fried. Baked like Nathan did this is hard and boiled is slimy.
I have a food question for my fellow tatters. If you live in the north do you eat chicken livers? Here in the south we fry them. And unless you know how they really aren't very good. I understand some people make pate'. Never tried that. I hope Nathan gets his livers and we get to see how Big Bonnie know it all cooks them.
In Canada where I live we drench them in flour with salt and pepper and pan fry. I’m not a fan of any liver but my daughter loves them as did my husband so I’ve cooked plenty.

Susan830

VIP Member
And from what I've heard, even when you literally qualify for it (which she doesn't) they more than likely reject you. Then it's a couple of years of fighting social security and most people have to hire a lawyer to get it. Something is not on the up and up in their "joyful life".
I had SSD for a couple years before my SS kicked in. Back injury flared over and over while working at the hospital! You are right on the lawyer! I tried on my own and then finally went to a lawyer and that is still no guarantee! Took me a year to get it with the lawyer.

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
Val just won’t admit that Jessica hates dogs. With Jessica it’s all about greed and mine mine mine. So she thinks Zoe is hers that’s why she tolerates her somewhat but as we all can see Zoe is 100% Val’s dog and only. And Jessica hates Daryl and it shows. I feel bad for Daryl Jessica is awful to him and I have seen her hit him and kick him away from her. Jessica ONLY cares about Jessica that’s it.

Attachments

Susan830

VIP Member
Which video talks about granddad and obsessing? I want to watch it!
It was just mentioned on FB and UTube on last night's live but never said the reason. It made Jess all crazy with her mom just talking about it!!! It may have been on Instagram?