Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

888MHBB

Article on T Swift ticket prices in Atlanta

Earlier this week, we reported that the cheapest ticket available for Taylor Swift’s ‘Eras Tour’ at Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium was $724 before fees on Vivid Seats.

Now, on the first of three days Taylor is set to perform at the Falcons home field, prices have dipped rather dramatically.

At the time of publication, the cheapest ticket we could find was $512 before fees.
---
She does look pretty and looks like she is having a great time with friends….she needs to get out of that house and be a “indepedent” young lady having fun with her friends….no where to go but down the drain as long as she is stuck in that house

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Susan830

VIP Member
Hannah went to Atlanta to Taylor swift with some girlfriends on the 29th. There are instagram pictures of it. So she must have spent the night and on the way home in the morning stopped for breakfast. So she had leftovers. But, boy is Jess obsessed over Hannah’s leftover stuff. How greedy can you be. Jessica looks so drugged up. I’m betting she is receiving sleeping pills so Val can get some sleep because vacations are so tiring. But we have another one coming up. They sleep all day at the campsites with naps and going to bed early. I couldn’t just lay around a campsite all day. Isn’t there something to do like hiking, swimming or maybe touring historic places. Just laying around sounds boring.
Agree grammacloud! When I went camping we went to the beaches that was close, we took short tourist day trips, walked around the small towns, climbed the hills and dunes! We did not go to nap, eat and go to bed before it was dark! Made fun camp food and did not bring full course meals! They just don't know how to camp! You don't need everything out of your home kitchen!

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
That was the video Bransmom27! Yes she does know she is hurting them and does not care. It gives her pleasure!!!
And I think you shared your coffee receipt!!
---
The video this morning was like listening to a 4 year old! Fishy, fishy, fishies!!! Good grief.....and how come she could see the stuck one on the bottom but can't see other things. That is a pretty small fish! Guess they must be like food or Jessica’s selective vision!! Val has done a great job on creating a conveniently timed disability. Just happens when she is on camera I bet! She can pick out certain cards from her drawers like the other day. Never even asked Hannah which ones they were!!
And where is the independent Jess all showered and dressed by herself before her grandparents pick her up! We see your lies first hand Val! She never gets independent even on Thursdays...One of you gets her ready!
Hahah I did lmao I can’t delete it now 🤦‍♀️ is it Friday yet

• Haha
  • Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
I've sent him a message.just went onto his Facebook page and it's got the option to send message. The more of us that do it the more chance of him starting to take notice of them and start investigating.
I sent a message with a few links also.

Watched the grocery shopping video...typical Jessica arguing about meals, recipes chicken and lying...about being out of chicken nuggets ...Val dare not tell Jessica no...ever. Whatever Jess wants Jess gets.
It's all money scammed from the government anyway so no skin off her ass.

The fact Jessica STILL obsesses over dead dog Abby over 2 YEARS after she passed and must tell every cashier she ever encounters is a clear indication she's not on the proper meds.
The SCHIZOPHRENIA is strong in this one.
Of course Val doesn't intervene or redirect ...she lets Jessica verbally inject her insane ramblings with no rescue in sight for the poor cashier....as always.

Notice the horrific colouring of Jessica s skin..the dark brown circles around the eyes and the yellowing around her mouth on the one side?
Her colouring is horrendous and this girl is in desperate need of a physical.

Jess looked exceptionally doped up especially in the car...The behaviour was.... Off the charts.

Attachments

• Sick

rbooth61

VIP Member
Someone mentioned that Val said that J’s dark circles were hereditary. It is just my opinion, but before I ever knew anything about any of their heritage, I immediately thought that Jess looked like Campbell, especially the eyes and their dark circles, plus their noses. Then I read where he’s not her biological father…..so…….🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️…I still think she resembles him, but apparently that’s not possible. She sure doesn’t have her mother’s sharp features.
I have also thought Jessica looks most like Campbell but based on her own written events it’s make us think he isn’t. Or just maybe back in her wild days she lost track of the possibilities who could be the dad. Now lately hasn’t Jessica been going to lunch a lot with Campbell and his brother her Uncle. Just maybe theres the answer in why she looks like Campbell. Maybe Val was busy with both brothers back in her teens. 🤷‍♀️ Now back in the early 80’s dna testing I don’t think was used as often in paternity. So it was like tag you are it . Considering Campbell being a church going good guy he stepped up and felt the need to do the right thing because his brother wouldn’t. I know it sounds like a soap opera but isn’t that family like watching a reality show anyways.

winnie woo

VIP Member
Off topic but why do none of them wear shoes or slippers. I have never seen an indoor video where they have shoes on.

Twiddle

Chatty Member
The state of Georgia should be proud of paying a caregiver as a servant to a family of grifters, a servant whose paid to stir grits foe Jessica whose perfectly capable of stirring her own grits, while her hair is on camera a gnarled rats next that the queen doesn’t want brushed, to shower her, although she can shower herself on thursdays…to clean her dirty garbage card mess when her arms work perfectly as she shovels in chicken strips, to tend to their dogs, load their dishwasher, shop for their groceries, pick up their drugs. Two non working capable parents in the home and they qualify for a caregiver who is no more than a servant. A state that provides enough funds for a family of 4 to live the high life. Boggles my mind!
Perfectly said! It truly is mind boggling! 😏

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
Did you notice that we don't hear that much about Keely or Texas Lori? I wonder if they are finally getting wise to the scamming Brooks! Looks like the new hanger on will be Hannah Tinsel!! Lol...
---

Val is so full of BS!!
---

I would definitely tell who ever is filming to turn it off! Look at all the unsuspecting people they film and put it on FB and Utube! Most people don't want to find out after the fact they are on some damn video from Disney! I call invasion of privacy!
She still talks about scheduled calls and texts with keeley and her scheduled once a week with Lori and also donna morrow I think that was her Aunt sue’s daughter. It’s Augustina we haven’t heard about in a long time haven’t seen her on lives in the chat either. I wonder if Val made Hannah hetzel and Augustina sign a non disclosure agreement. 🤔

grammacloud

VIP Member
In case anyone wanted to buy something for Hannah from her Amazon Wish List. Here ya go! Wtf is wrong with these people!
She couldn’t operate those to save her life. She would fall and break an ankle first thing.
---
Can they make her look more pathetic. These are glasses for a man.

Attachments

• Haha

misty.

VIP Member
She does not look healthy. As much as we say she shouldn’t have so many naps, obviously she is missing out on sleep. She looks like someone punched her in the eye.
She looks dreadful. The dark under her eyes are terrible.her skin is an awful colour,very unhealthy colour. Her hair looks dry. Shes constantly miserable, always wanting more and more and more of everything. Never happy. Always unhappy. And Val smiles that fake smile into the camera and talks about her joyful life. She would be happier in Hell than in that house.

pokermom

Chatty Member
If Hypochondriac Hannah is so "disabled" how can she roller skate? She has so many made up illnesses and wants skates?? Why can't their followers see that they are being used???
---
Watching bits and pieces of the live and now Hannah has an inversion to the shower? That Val said happened over time?? My lord can they make up any more shit to make Hannah look crazy so she can apply for Disability???? What is wrong with these people???
Inversion hell! She's just to lazy to take her fat ass to the shower. Bet she smells ripe!

• Sick

888MHBB

Todays Instagram Live . But they block most people so I am sure it didn’t appear.
I have instagram but didn’t see this and I guess once the live finished they didn’t save it not seeing it now as a replay.
just found it … it was saved so can replay

Reactions: 4

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
Found these comments. Bunch of Bull shit from “bad daddy” he’s just as bad as they are. Babying the big ass spoiled brat and making excuses for her. And also Val liked all the other comments on the live except this one. And she never replied to it. She’s a greedy bitch. She won’t reply because she wants them to keep sending gifts and keep taking as much as she can from the less fortune and vulnerable people
---
😂 😂 😂 A cooking show?! That is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time. Omg I can’t even. Wtf is wrong with some of these people. Do they honestly see their food and think to themselves “wow that looks good”? Cause when I see their food and them eating like animals it makes me wanna 🤮 can you all imagine Jessica on tv eating? 🤣 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

HartofTexas

VIP Member
So they planted corn in a pot. Good luck with that, plus most of the containers are way too small.
I agree, nothing they planted in those containers are going to do well, but I doubt anyone will water or take care of them!! Did you see how awkward Hannah was watering ??????? And the strawberries won’t grow in that type of container

HartofTexas

VIP Member
The morning video...Jess is dumb as a box of rocks! Lindsay came over to visit as she had dropped her dog at the groomer. Jess is obsessing over that...even Campbell got a bit stern and the video ended quickly after that! Jess thinking that she won't get her dog back today and asking over and over. She could care less about the baby..just the dog!
First part if the video is do you have errands and of course Hannah does and what's for lunch! Brooks family it is the same frickin thing every single morning. Feed her some new material or just give it a rest!!
Fresh picking going on! Guess the threat of not going to Disney is not working! She knows they are going no matter what!
They eat SO much and such unhealthy stuff!

Susan830

VIP Member
The beginning of tonight's video...hear Jessica say.. " She has a job she works right here at home! "
Obviously that's Jessica REPEATING what she overheard Val and Hannah talking about earlier.. They read here...and we all know Val is unemployed living off Campbell and blowing all her money she got from the house on Disney and cars,and campers! And collecting government funds for Jessica while paying Marlow and Hannah to babysit Jessica 8 hrs. A day even though Val quit her job to be Jessica's full time caregiver!!!!!

Obviously Jessica was standing hunched over rubbing her crotch evesdropping...while Val whinned about us calling out how she's lazy and DOESN'T work.

Did you notice the huge sore on Jessica's inner ankle?
She picks at those too! I am sure she has many more we can't see!

winnie woo

VIP Member
Did you notice in that video Hannah needed to be on camera almost the whole time? Plus she was a bit disrespectful to her father. Snippy and the eye roll thing! I don't care for him because he has no balls but he looks very uncomfortable when he is with them! And Jess yowser she ate alot! But you could tell she was not crazy about it.
Low rating from Jess, no French fries or chocolate cake.

• Haha