Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Little
It’s a shame Rebecca and Olivia can’t be friends, they have a lot in common.

Can we please discuss Leah Itsines in more depth? I didn’t even know she was a thing until she was bought up here few days ago.

So basically, she isn’t body or fitness goals as she’s a bigger girl, she is neither a qualified chef nor a food stylist, but she has launched a fitness come food influencer career off the back of Kaylas monstrous success?
I love Kayla but Leah seems meh AF. And reading here, she seems like a whinger too. Am I right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have created a thread for Leah!

Reactions: 1

Can we please discuss Leah Itsines in more depth? I didn’t even know she was a thing until she was bought up here few days ago.

So basically, she isn’t body or fitness goals as she’s a bigger girl, she is neither a qualified chef nor a food stylist, but she has launched a fitness come food influencer career off the back of Kaylas monstrous success?
I love Kayla but Leah seems meh AF. And reading here, she seems like a whinger too. Am I right?
oh I feel mean with this one. Is she bad enough for her own thread? She actually used to be a really good personal trainer. I know people who saw her (granted 10 years ago) and she got amazing results. Think Kayla is over there right now and posting about it to boost her engagement or something. That private maternity ain’t gonna pay for itself. Does anyone think it’s weird Kayla is now with her friends ex? She is looking very beautiful and happy tho

Reactions: 2
oh I feel mean with this one. Is she bad enough for her own thread? She actually used to be a really good personal trainer. I know people who saw her (granted 10 years ago) and she got amazing results. Think Kayla is over there right now and posting about it to boost her engagement or something. That private maternity ain’t gonna pay for itself. Does anyone think it’s weird Kayla is now with her friends ex? She is looking very beautiful and happy tho
Fair play. She seems harmless apart from leeching off Kayla, was keen to know what the deal was.

Fair play. She seems harmless apart from leeching off Kayla, was keen to know what the deal was.
She’s talking about releasing bare baby food guides etc that has a lot of people off side because she doesn’t yet have the baby. I think just generally painful. In other news totally agree about Jessiika and the “unipeace” haul. These brands need to recognise they are cheapening their product. Same with Balsium Hill.

I went public, saw a different midwife every visit and didn’t even know the doctor/s who delivered my baby. At the end of that day that what you get when it’s public.
[/QUOTE]
Not true at all, I went public and had a continuity midwife and excellent follow-up care. By contrast the private OB we consulted before deciding to go public offered no guarantee she would be the one attending at birth, despite the ridiculously high cost. I wish these influencers would support our public system, which at the end of the day ought to be adequately funded to provide every patient the best care possible. It’s never going to be up to scratch while everybody with the slightest means to do so simply opts out.

Yiiikes Leah Itsines ‘bigger’? Oh gosh.

Reactions: 5
Leah Itsines reposted Carly soda's anti vaxxer anti lockdown video and encouraged her followers to donate to her GoFundMe.

Kayla Itsines preaches being happy with your body yet she clearly gets fillers and other cosmetic enhancements- having said that, I like that she doesn't do sponsored posts when she could easily cash in on sportswear endorsements.

Tammy Hembrow is engaged. I think this is a pretty healthy relationship, definitely an upgrade.
There is speculation that she is pregnant. Alcohol loving Tammy has been very noticeably not drinking lately.. including her sisters wedding and her engagement tonight

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bloody Kyree with her latest gifted Bugaboo pram, of course you just love it idiot, you got it for nothing. The biggest kids ever born must have been squashed in her gifted twin buggy.
Her gifted Bugaboo Ant didn’t last long. The kid didn’t even fit in it from the day they got it.

• Haha
Looks like Kyree's perfik Christmas tree will be trashed this year. Go Denver.
Love how the kids are filmed decorating the tree & it ends up all aesthetically perfect.🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyree “my code is such a big saving”. Spending $1400 on a Christmas tree, $140 saving isn’t going to break the bank. That brand goes 30% off Black Friday sale too. I know I mentioned above but this Christmas tree place irks me. You buy a tree at that price if it’s the ONLY tree you buy for the next 40 years. The market is quality over a cheap discount and something that lasts forever. Kyree throws everything away every 6 months. She is not the right person to market that product. I won’t be buying from them because of their influencer campaign this year and I’ve been thinking about this purchase for two years. I get that influencer marketing is successful but they need to look at the integrity of the person.

Agree. She is one of the least problematic influencers in my opinion and I think she is genuinely pretty funny. Her recipes are pretty good too. Don’t think she piggybacked off Kayla. Compared to say Sarah’s Day and her tit recipes, Leah is far better. Anyway, not here to Stan influencers lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Leah is so painful. She ALWAYS has something wrong with her. I used to follow her but I followed a while ago pre pregnancy, because she’s all over the shop. However I wouldn’t call her a bigger girl.
They also jump from business to business - i can’t keep up.

Has anyone else seen that Jonathan Brown has covid? Rumor has it he got it at the Bar Bambi opening.
Apparently several ‘Influencers’ that attended the bar opening have tested positive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Leah is so painful. She ALWAYS has something wrong with her. I used to follow her but I followed a while ago pre pregnancy, because she’s all over the shop. However I wouldn’t call her a bigger girl.
They also jump from business to business - i can’t keep up.

Apparently several ‘Influencers’ that attended the bar opening have tested positive.
Kinda ironic!!

This is bloody funny and ironic for Trump/Maga loving Roz and Nick who have done nothing but whinge about Dictator Dan the whole time
Agree. People seem to forget about Rozalia’s racists posts. I hope someone here has receipts on them so we have them recorded.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Agree. People seem to forget about Rozalia’s racists posts. I hope someone here has receipts on them so we have them recorded.
She is so terrible! Never really my jam as she’s very Melbourne orientated but I couldn’t get over last year when she was simultaneously condemning having to wear masks and selling them. Shows you just need to be rich (or fake rich) and hot yo have a following these days.

Imagine being an adult male & trotting out a stupid box with 'Loxley's Ornaments' , or 'Denver's Ornaments' plastered across the front. 🤪🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her gifted Bugaboo Ant didn’t last long. The kid didn’t even fit in it from the day they got it.
They didn’t fit in the the Bugaboo Donkey when they got it either 😂. I need a new pram, so was looking at the highlights the other day. Sure, Alaska totallyyy fits…just need to remove the top and ignore the fact that her legs are dangling out. And this was before she was even two years old 🙃. Clothing four sizes too big, prams two sizes too small 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They didn’t fit in the the Bugaboo Donkey when they got it either 😂. I need a new pram, so was looking at the highlights the other day. Sure, Alaska totallyyy fits…just need to remove the top and ignore the fact that her legs are dangling out. And this was before she was even two years old 🙃. Clothing four sizes too big, prams two sizes too small 🤷🏻‍♀️
And they had another pram before that with Bebe Harvey plastered across it. Cashed up bogans to a T.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.