Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carly Findlay and her boundaries post. She is overwhelmed cause she whines all day on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Carly Findlay and her boundaries post. She is overwhelmed cause she whines all day on Instagram.
Lol! She doesn’t want to be tagged in anything because she’s just far too busy being the poster girl for disability advocacy, yet still manages to spend every moment of every day on the gram trawling through other people’s posts so she can hijack the comment section and grandstand / vent about how everything affects her. Again guys, don’t tag her in anything ok, just contact her agent 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Lol! She doesn’t want to be tagged in anything because she’s just far too busy being the poster girl for disability advocacy, yet still manages to spend every moment of every day on the gram trawling through other people’s posts so she can hijack the comment section and grandstand / vent about how everything affects her. Again guys, don’t tag her in anything ok, just contact her agent 🤦‍♀️
The comments requesting captioning is just spam. I wonder whether she just cuts and pastes the same few comments non stop all day and how she has time to do this between roller skating, eating and drinking wine

Reactions: 7
This is bang on. She’s such a pest

Reactions: 7
The comments requesting captioning is just spam. I wonder whether she just cuts and pastes the same few comments non stop all day and how she has time to do this between roller skating, eating and drinking wine
I thought I was the only one that couldn’t stand her. Phew, so glad I’m not the only one.l

Reactions: 9
What a trip down memory lane

#bebe Harvey pram bar - so cringe

the constant tagging of poop/tit/pop on her baby

and when she put her tummy sleeper to bed with a bonnet tied around her neck, because photos for the gram.
7AA9D341-8F29-4620-AD63-3BEE97A3EA54.png
D8F69CBC-7E1F-465E-8DA9-4822B080A057.png
441B62EA-108A-4C0E-8A64-B0E83DC91CE6.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Still don’t understand the whole Jarday thing. gifted LV, Prada and now Chanel! (2nd hand but still).
She’s in no way classy or aspirational! She just wears random clothes that brands send her and videos herself in her average house. Wtf.

Wouldn’t it be more aspirational to actually earn money and buy nice/stylish things instead of just wearing ugly freebies?

Bag - free
Dress - free
Dinner - free
Hair - free

Are we meant to be impressed that she does the bare minimum and discloses it’s an ad/gifted?

A8754330-B7C2-46F2-87D0-3C3DF1BF472A.jpeg
EFF7A77E-8FDB-4628-A469-3E83506A2FCA.jpeg
AC470B4C-C788-4B8F-AB34-E2DB3B782816.jpeg
F3EBF230-EF67-411D-84BC-AEB4957212EB.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Still don’t understand the whole Jarday thing. gifted LV, Prada and now Chanel! (2nd hand but still).
She’s in no way classy or aspirational! She just wears random clothes that brands send her and videos herself in her average house. Wtf.

Wouldn’t it be more aspirational to actually earn money and buy nice/stylish things instead of just wearing ugly freebies?

Bag - free
Dress - free
Dinner - free
Hair - free

Are we meant to be impressed that she does the bare minimum and discloses it’s an ad/gifted?

View attachment 882669View attachment 882670View attachment 882671View attachment 882672
I gotta admit, I really don’t like Jade Tunchy. She’s so materialistic/superficial, she’s like a mini Bec Judd 🙄

Reactions: 6
Dropping this much $ on a house you’re planning on renovating soon. Is this normal? Maybe I’m out of touch
BAB3DB26-AB12-4903-B38E-5B730347F319.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I gotta admit, I really don’t like Jade Tunchy. She’s so materialistic/superficial, she’s like a mini Bec Judd 🙄
Yes! I’ve seen her discussed previously. I actually kinda get it now. She’s like a gorgeous blank slate that can market and sell products. We all know she isn’t paying for them but she makes them look good and takes good photos. A lot cheaper for these brands than an editorial. She is now invited to all the events those who can afford products go to and is selling a lifestyle. Her existence is essentially one big ad but she doesn’t have the burnout the mummy bloggers do yet. One thing I’ll give her is that she isn’t making a cheap buck off promoting brands like Mimco. If she had the money to buy what she promotes I think she would.

Also say what you will but Bec Judd works hard for what she has and isn’t fake rich. Jade is smoke and mirrors but undoubtedly will be making the big bucks soon.

Reactions: 4
In this market there is noway companies are giving away solar or air conditioning… she said they got a discount as her partner is going to do their promotional film content but I think it will balance for time it will take him to do that. Girlfriend is clearly in the money!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.