Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on the name? I get it has meaning but “cedar was Adam’s mum’s favourite wood” is a bit much…View attachment 925297
Who has a favourite wood?!!? That is the strangest reason I’ve ever heard to name a kid. “My mother in law’s favourite wood” how ridiculous. That poor child. Cedar. It has to be one of the worst I’ve heard in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyree is probably respecting his wishes, or he cried & they couldn’t have that in a photo with the queen & destroyer Den.
This is probably true, after I commented I actually went and looked and he is in a photo with her and the 3 kids with Santa, so he was likely scared without her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.