Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s changed from her saying he sells PT training programs to now nutrition courses. Wonder if he has a new job or if she forgot her previous lie?
It sounds like he does the cold calling follow up for people who register interest on training providers websites. Eg. Enter your email to get a prospectus/course outline, get hounded with calls from reps for months with special offers for enrolment etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It sounds like he does the cold calling follow up for people who register interest on training providers websites. Eg. Enter your email to get a prospectus/course outline, get hounded with calls from reps for months with special offers for enrolment etc.
I think the same, I swear she said he works at a company on the sunny coast and there is one there that does personal training and nutrition courses. You would think if he's also studied in those areas he could pass on some knowledge to Jessika about eating and exercising, instead of a quick fix hack job tummy tuck.

Reactions: 4
I feel like we are starting to need subcategories in these threads. Maybe Australian Mumfluencers and then The Australian influencers. Seems people are having a hard time keeping up. I want to discuss potentially the worst type tho. Fitness influencer turned soon to be mummy blogger. Specifically Leah Itsines. Did she really engage a private OB, go to all scans ajd appointments and then realise at times of first payment that she didn’t have the appropriate health insurance. How can you not know that and wouldn’t it be one of the first things you check. Also what type of dodge insurance does she have that it won’t cover c section. I have the cheapest kind and can still go private patient in public hospital for c section if wish. Would be same public hospital as she wil go to. Just stop and focus for one second maybe before releasing the perfectly choreographed video.

I think the same, I swear she said he works at a company on the sunny coast and there is one there that does personal training and nutrition courses. You would think if he's also studied in those areas he could pass on some knowledge to Jessika about eating and exercising, instead of a quick fix hack job tummy tuck.
Yes! Love when he posts the passive aggressive healthy eating and then shows her with her Maccas. She’s got good genes to not be larger with what she eats and how she doesn’t work out. Even tho his job isn’t great he is a good photographer. I admire these two for being completely self made but die a bit over their stupid choices. Levelling the yard and adding paneling to the wall when the kitchen is crying out for a make over. Also I’m a petty witch but the layout is completely off in their lounge considering furnishing from scratch. The couch is the wrong dimensions for where they have it and it’s a lot of clashing white. What happened to the $800 styling school course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I feel like we are starting to need subcategories in these threads. Maybe Australian Mumfluencers and then The Australian influencers. Seems people are having a hard time keeping up. I want to discuss potentially the worst type tho. Fitness influencer turned soon to be mummy blogger. Specifically Leah Itsines. Did she really engage a private OB, go to all scans ajd appointments and then realise at times of first payment that she didn’t have the appropriate health insurance. How can you not know that and wouldn’t it be one of the first things you check. Also what type of dodge insurance does she have that it won’t cover c section. I have the cheapest kind and can still go private patient in public hospital for c section if wish. Would be same public hospital as she wil go to. Just stop and focus for one second maybe before releasing the perfectly choreographed video.

Yes! Love when he posts the passive aggressive healthy eating and then shows her with her Maccas. She’s got good genes to not be larger with what she eats and how she doesn’t work out. Even tho his job isn’t great he is a good photographer. I admire these two for being completely self made but die a bit over their stupid choices. Levelling the yard and adding paneling to the wall when the kitchen is crying out for a make over. Also I’m a petty witch but the layout is completely off in their lounge considering furnishing from scratch. The couch is the wrong dimensions for where they have it and it’s a lot of clashing white. What happened to the $800 styling school course.
The same school..that she now miraculously has a discount code for.She shared the code the other day.Grifting for Gold.

Reactions: 2

Yes someone start a thread for Leah. Maternity cover is usually only on the highest level of cover. Usually you'd plan in advance to upgrade 12 months before trying, or just pay for it in case you had an unplanned pregnancy. Disclaimer - I'm referring to people who want private care to be able to make choices like elective c section. No shame to people who are happy with public!

Steph Claire Smith made the same mistake and talked about it on several podcasts. She chose to just pay the entire private fee out of pocket, quite expensive!

Reactions: 9
Kyree complaining that little Denver ripped all five stockings off the wall, including the hooks and chunks of paint. There’s two adults around at the moment and he can’t even walk yet. Perhaps try supervising your baby? She’s lucky he didn’t go for the tree and pull it down on himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Went out for dinner in Warragul last night and got talking to the owner, she asked me if i knew HOW and then proceeded to tell me that they cringe when she walks in as she doesn’t control her children let’s them make a mess and run around disturbing other dinners and doesn’t apologise.
she also said her children are just as rude as her and have no manners what so ever.

I know the owner shouldn’t of told me these things but I thought I would put it up.

that’s a gym and restaurant now I’ve heard locals complain about her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes someone start a thread for Leah. Maternity cover is usually only on the highest level of cover. Usually you'd plan in advance to upgrade 12 months before trying, or just pay for it in case you had an unplanned pregnancy. Disclaimer - I'm referring to people who want private care to be able to make choices like elective c section. No shame to people who are happy with public!

Steph Claire Smith made the same mistake and talked about it on several podcasts. She chose to just pay the entire private fee out of pocket, quite expensive!
Oh wow! My first was unplanned in The Eastern States and they don’t let you be private in public hospital (at least not my local) the same way you can do it in Adelaide. We looked at the out of pocket for elective c section and it would have been about 17-22k. Very expensive but for someone like SCS who would have the money it’s worth it. Even Leah, who is obviously extremely anxious, I would just pay out of pocket and chill on the mega mansion. I just can’t see her coping with the lack of attention in public. I also find it interesting how their mum is a paid nanny for Kayla, how is it going to work when Leah’s little one comes along! She would obviously want to help with both.

I love seeing that post of Nat Kringoudis stuck in Australia. Consequences of her actions. Time and time again. She just cannot say that perhaps getting the vaccine was a better choice. Considering there were recent news items highlighting that there are/were a lot of pregnant women in hospital sick with covid, I wonder what the future holds for ppl like Nat. If a client does end up in hospital and unvaccinated after being a patient of hers, can they sue?

Reactions: 9
If you are planning on having kids and looking into maternity cover it’s pretty normal to research and see that there is a 12 month waiting period. Plenty of people I know planned their families around this and one even got caught short when her baby arrived before the waiting period. I feel like most people should know this? lol

I went public, saw a different midwife every visit and didn’t even know the doctor/s who delivered my baby. At the end of that day that what you get when it’s public.

If you are planning on having kids and looking into maternity cover it’s pretty normal to research and see that there is a 12 month waiting period. Plenty of people I know planned their families around this and one even got caught short when her baby arrived before the waiting period. I feel like most people should know this? lol

I went public, saw a different midwife every visit and didn’t even know the doctor/s who delivered my baby. At the end of that day that what you get when it’s public.
Surely her millionaire sister could cover the $5-10K out of pocket private hospital fee if she’s not insured…?

Reactions: 3
I love seeing that post of Nat Kringoudis stuck in Australia. Consequences of her actions. Time and time again. She just cannot say that perhaps getting the vaccine was a better choice. Considering there were recent news items highlighting that there are/were a lot of pregnant women in hospital sick with covid, I wonder what the future holds for ppl like Nat. If a client does end up in hospital and unvaccinated after being a patient of hers, can they sue?
Something tells me her clients aren't the type to be vaccinated.

They’re building a house so they’re not exactly poor.
Yeah, she sells water bottles at $50 when you can get the same thing from Kmart for $10. Surely she can just sell a bit more to pay for the pregnancy

I’ve only followed Tammy very recently. How long have they been dating? Matt seems like a very nice guy.. I also like how he’s not on social media 24/7

• Heart
Jessiika...Pronounce the freaking client's name properly. Une...what a downgrade this influencer is to this brand.2 ads in one week..still cant say it properly...Not buying your smimwear now..loved the black one piece..but nope..no $$$ from me..if you use a useless human to advertise. Yes..Im petty like that.

Reactions: 8
Tammy Hembrow is engaged. I think this is a pretty healthy relationship, definitely an upgrade.
I’m not a close follower of Tammy, but very happy for her! He definitely seems like an upgrade 💜

Jessiika...Pronounce the freaking client's name properly. Une...what a downgrade this influencer is to this brand.2 ads in one week..still cant say it properly...Not buying your smimwear now..loved the black one piece..but nope..no $$$ from me..if you use a useless human to advertise. Yes..Im petty like that.
I won’t support them either. I love their swimwear but can’t support anyone who uses someone like Jessiiikkkaaa to advertise their products.

AMEN! Can’t stand the woman. And sucked in she cannot go to the USA 🥴🥴

Jules coffeys baby cannot come quick enough. Why does she need to ‘gram every ‘tightening’ she has. Is she trying to build suspense? Because it’s actually really bloody boring.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.