Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes I feel like that is 100000% an MLM. One of those vague ones where you can create a course or use someone else’s and it’s all automated and everyone has to sign up others. There is also the coaching ones but that involves a little bit more effort.

Reactions: 3
Are we allowed to talk about Clary? What's the deal with the tea time chat?
I think so, she has over 10 000 followers on tik tok and makes money from it. She used to be one of the admins of tea time and looks like she’s just fighting with the other admins. Seems like petty stupidity to me 🤷‍♀️

Ashy Bines saying that people often message her to say she looks like Blake Lively has done me today 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I apologise if this has already been posted I’m not up to date with this latest thread.
does anyone know who Olivia is talking about?
I’m not sure I believe that she paid for her surgery/didn’t get a decent discount.
Both of those Drs had huge social media presences and worked with lots of influencers. Olivia is not exactly what I would call open and transparent with her paid ads and sponsorships.
She could have spoken about the surgeon situation without making it all about her and how much of a victim she allegedly is because of this person.
Didn’t she also have issues with Mel Watts?
Did she share any of those “dozens of messages”? We know she reads here/ gomi 🙄

Ashy Bines saying that people often message her to say she looks like Blake Lively has done me today 🤭
They’ve both had nose jobs and are blonde. That’s where the similarities end lol

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure I believe that she paid for her surgery/didn’t get a decent discount.
Both of those Drs had huge social media presences and worked with lots of influencers. Olivia is not exactly what I would call open and transparent with her paid ads and sponsorships.
She could have spoken about the surgeon situation without making it all about her and how much of a victim she allegedly is because of this person.

They’ve both had nose jobs and are blonde. That’s where the similarities end lol
plus the boob jobs, veneers and injectables, haha.

Reactions: 2
Does RDOM have to video Reid’s friend as well. God he’s so annoying.

I think so, she has over 10 000 followers on tik tok and makes money from it. She used to be one of the admins of tea time and looks like she’s just fighting with the other admins. Seems like petty stupidity to me 🤷‍♀️
She's private on both so I don't think so.

But speaking of tea time - has anyone else see verucas new account (shes public, hundreds of thousands of followers and money making) @readingteatime. The admins are being exposed for bullying, frauding money, "owning" a black orphan, stealing art work and all sorts of things. Its pretty brutal what they are doing but Veruca seems hellbent on taking them down. If anyone is beefing I can't blame them, reading the posts makes the Tea Time admins look awful.

I don’t believe Olivia White paid a cent for her surgeries. Not only were/are there videos of the graphic surgery but she’s also posed and been identified and tagged in pre and post op pics which are incredibly revealing. Dots on her nipples and surgical g-string. On her page and her surgeons, she also spoke about the surgeon and tagged them so many times. Seems sus

Reactions: 7
Can you elaborate? No idea who that is!
That’s her Instagram handle. I don’t really know much more sorry! I’m fairly sure they started soda together? Or at least she got involved somewhere along the way. Works in some way with Dylan Alcott too. They used to always hang out together. At some stage they (appear to have anyway) stopped being friends and now SCS and Josh have parted ways with the company. Guessing there was some sort of falling out but I’m just speculating really

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.