Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was fresh looking before kids too 😂
Same! But she doesn't even look like the same person, I should have said she looks healthy here!

Who is launching their own label next year?
Knox? Or are you going to profit off Knox?
Create some unisex line and say Knox created it....
Also Brad, you do this at least weekly.

Urgh, he's creepy.
Screenshot_20211123-222730_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 5
The thing I can’t stand about Jarday is the way she talks. It’s so condescending, sarcastic, and slow.

Reactions: 6
Yes! I’ve seen her discussed previously. I actually kinda get it now. She’s like a gorgeous blank slate that can market and sell products. We all know she isn’t paying for them but she makes them look good and takes good photos. A lot cheaper for these brands than an editorial. She is now invited to all the events those who can afford products go to and is selling a lifestyle. Her existence is essentially one big ad but she doesn’t have the burnout the mummy bloggers do yet. One thing I’ll give her is that she isn’t making a cheap buck off promoting brands like Mimco. If she had the money to buy what she promotes I think she would.

Also say what you will but Bec Judd works hard for what she has and isn’t fake rich. Jade is smoke and mirrors but undoubtedly will be making the big bucks soon.
Bec Judd might have her earned money, but I don’t like how Jade and all of them focus on materialistic things even if it’s paid work, it’s annoying. Most people can’t afford a Chanel $5000 bag and then they’re on IG, showing off another freebie or purchase. It makes me feel bad about myself, I know it shouldn’t but it does.

Reactions: 5
Bec Judd might have her earned money, but I don’t like how Jade and all of them focus on materialistic things even if it’s paid work, it’s annoying. Most people can’t afford a Chanel $5000 bag and then they’re on IG, showing off another freebie or purchase. It makes me feel bad about myself, I know it shouldn’t but it does.
How did you feel about Laura Henshaw not revealing where her boots were from as to not make people feel bad? Personally it’s Jessica and Phil who make me feel bad. They just seem to have so much free time. Materialistically they don’t have anything that I want for but it just seems easy.

Reactions: 8
How did you feel about Laura Henshaw not revealing where her boots were from as to not make people feel bad? Personally it’s Jessica and Phil who make me feel bad. They just seem to have so much free time. Materialistically they don’t have anything that I want for but it just seems easy.
I don’t follow Laura, but she does come across as authentic, I don’t think she’s fake at all. I think if she chooses not to say what brand of boots she bought that should be fine (do people actually have a problem with that?). Also I wouldn’t go into debt just to have something a IG influencer has. I actually don’t know who Jessica (is it that jessika girl) and Phil are 😂

Reactions: 1
Credit where credit is due, impressed with Kyree’s organisation with her books and their postage. She’s been very transparent and on the ball, shame she’s still a magical idiot though.

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow Laura, but she does come across as authentic, I don’t think she’s fake at all. I think if she chooses not to say what brand of boots she bought that should be fine (do people actually have a problem with that?). Also I wouldn’t go into debt just to have something a IG influencer has. I actually don’t know who Jessica (is it that jessika girl) and Phil are 😂
Same here - don't follow but do think she's authentic. I don't think it needed the crying selfie as proof at the end though, that's definitely taking a leaf out of Steph CS's book

Reactions: 3
So Je$$ has emails she needs to respond to and acknowledges that people might be waiting to hear back from her, but she’s so time poor? Can’t find a few minutes. So busy. Goldie’s annoying. It’s so hard, you guys.

Didn’t she spend 5 hours out shopping for Christmas presents yesterday? So, once again, spending the money > doing the work.

Why not use your phone to respond to your customers, instead of pointlessly filming your permanently-filtered face?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Same here - don't follow but do think she's authentic. I don't think it needed the crying selfie as proof at the end though, that's definitely taking a leaf out of Steph CS's book
Yeah, I find when IG influencers and even celebrities post crying selfies it’s very cringy and attention seeking.

Jessikka, ever thought of the environmental impact of your icy cold air con on constantly. No. Didn’t think so.

Yes! I’ve seen her discussed previously. I actually kinda get it now. She’s like a gorgeous blank slate that can market and sell products. We all know she isn’t paying for them but she makes them look good and takes good photos. A lot cheaper for these brands than an editorial. She is now invited to all the events those who can afford products go to and is selling a lifestyle. Her existence is essentially one big ad but she doesn’t have the burnout the mummy bloggers do yet. One thing I’ll give her is that she isn’t making a cheap buck off promoting brands like Mimco. If she had the money to buy what she promotes I think she would.

Also say what you will but Bec Judd works hard for what she has and isn’t fake rich. Jade is smoke and mirrors but undoubtedly will be making the big bucks soon.
Bec was born super hot and genetically blessed, then shacked up young with a super-star footballer. I’m sure she works hard, but show me a Mother of four who *doesn’t*? BecJudd has led a blessed life, and utterly bleeds privilege

Reactions: 8
Christie Swan now has Covid. Presumably from Jonathan Brown via Roz and Nicks super spreader party 🥴
I love Chrissie

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone else have thoughts on Georg Woulfe's (previously known as Winnie Dot) stories from today? Not to mention the long letter on her page. TLDR; "I thought about ditching social media but my need for attention is too great."

• Haha
Anyone else have thoughts on Georg Woulfe's (previously known as Winnie Dot) stories from today? Not to mention the long letter on her page. TLDR; "I thought about ditching social media but my need for attention is too great."
Omg it was so cringe to watch!!! I don’t understand her new direction at all.

So Je$$ has emails she needs to respond to and acknowledges that people might be waiting to hear back from her, but she’s so time poor? Can’t find a few minutes. So busy. Goldie’s annoying. It’s so hard, you guys.

Didn’t she spend 5 hours out shopping for Christmas presents yesterday? So, once again, spending the money > doing the work.

Why not use your phone to respond to your customers, instead of pointlessly filming your permanently-filtered face?
Right?! And she said she’d be doing that whilst Goldie slept. Yet she got on stories not long after whilst (I’m assuming) Goldie was still asleep. No emails, just blabbering into the phone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.